He has hawk eyes and reaction of an olympian
Two out of three American teens are stressed and many don't feel equipped to handle it. When school is in session, teens are the most stressed group in the country. But the good news is, happiness skills can be learned, according to LG Electronics and the Greater Good Science Center at University of California Berkeley.
The sweet smell of spring is in the air as one of South Korea’s most renowned skincare brands, floral and nature-inspired K-Beauty Brand Mamonde, created with advanced “flower science” hits Ulta stores in the U.S. We caught up with Bachelor alum Caila Quinn at the brand’s pop up store in NYC where she told us, this is one rose she will definitely accept.
Getting creative this Easter doesn’t have to be hard, especially when you have colorful and fun things to fill it with. Check out some of our faves.
Spring is almost here and whether you're getting together for Easter Sunday or planning a spring soiree, the key is to keep it simple. Try these easy meal and drink ideas.
Freshen up your routine with these 3 beauty buys.
Just in time to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, shake up some cocktails and kick off the spring season. Whether you’re having a large bash or a small intimate gathering, you’re in luck, world-renowned mixologist, president of the United States Bartender’s Guild, Pamela Wiznitzer shares two drinks recipes you can mix up at home.
It’s Daylight Savings Time, that means time to move our clocks one hour ahead, but what you may not realize is that one less hour of sleep can have serious effects on your well-being. Here’s the scoop on little things you can do to help make the adjustment easier.
Yes, it's true, more than 50 million Americans suffer from acne. Differin consulting dermatologist, Dr. Melissa K. Levin, says often many people don't realize the foundation of acne treatment lies within a retinoid. This ingredient has been used and prescribed by dermatologists for decades, but now, it's available over-the-counter, making at-home treatment much easier. Dr. Levin fills us in on how retinoids can revolutionize how you treat your acne.
Women are demanding more for themselves and their overall well-being and they're feeling more empowered now than ever before to speak up about intimate issues.
Whether you’re celebrating with your significant other or Galentine’s Day with your friends, here are two get-gorgeous gift ideas for that special someone.
It’s Valentine’s time and we’re talking all about the must-have for Cupid’s special day...FRAGRANCE! Yes—it’s the most major time to buy a fragrance so here’s everything you need to know.
February is National Heart Health Month and experts agree that one of the best ways to help reduce the risk of heart disease is to pay attention to what we put in our bodies. So what should we eat? Registered Dietitian, Ellie Krieger shares some heart healthy meal swaps you can use to change your diet for the better TODAY.
The most romantic day of the year is almost here. So romantic that there were 9 million proposals last year. So how should you prepare? We share the scoop on everything from what to get your special someone to beautifying for the big day and even what to do if you are one of the many getting engaged this year.
If the winter season has you in a beauty rut, then read these must-dos to get you feeling your best in no time.
Check out this cute CandyLipz lip plumping tutorial.
This is not a paid review.
Product: CandyLipz Red Apple Lip Plumper.
Style: Single-Lobed Style
Important: If you tag us, we may feature your before and after results! Thank you for your love and support.
WHY CANDYLIPZ IS UNIQUE
1. Our product is clinically tested for safety and effectiveness.
2. It is dermatologist approved.
3. The design works on 15 anatomical lip zones which includes enhancement of the philtral column and corners of the mouth.
4. Users have the options to work on both lips or target one lip at a time.
5. It creates single or double-lobed lip style.
6. It has the perfect negative pressure for your lips and has a self releasing mechanism so you do not pull on the mouth to take off the plumper.
7. You can control the suction strength at your comfort.
8. It won over 30 beauty and technical design awards internationally.
9. It was granted over 30 patents worldwide.
10. It has been in use successfully for over 6 years and it took 3 years to test and develop.
11. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.
Learn more at CandyLipz!
This video shows you How to Make Grapefruit Pineapple Apple Juice Greenis Blender