Buick LaCrosse reviews are in. MI Auto Times has reviewed the best luxury cars available and awarded one as our Luxury Car of the Year, the 2012 Buick LaCrosse with eAssist.
We’re not the only ones who’ve noticed Buick LaCrosse reviews are positive this year, as many other automotive industry analysts, writers and organizations are giving the LaCrosse the recognition this amply equipped luxury vehicle deserves:
• U.S. News & Rankings named the 2012 Buick LaCrosse number one in affordable large cars
• Consumers Digest and Consumer Guide Automotive both named the LaCrosse a Best Buy
• The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program gave the Buick LaCrosse a 5-star safety rating for both overall frontal crash and overall side crash tests
• The Detroit News has selected the Buick LaCrosse as Car of the Year
• And now MI Auto Times has chosen the 2012 Buick LaCrosse as our Luxury Car of the Year
In reading Buick LaCrosse reviews it’s easy to see what makes the Buick LaCrosse such an innovative and industry-changing vehicle is its beautiful design, spacious interior and most notably its mild hybrid system called eAssist. This fuel-saving technology gives LaCrosse drivers 25 miles-per-gallon city and 36 miles-per-gallon highway, which is a significant achievement for a large luxury sedan.
This combination of luxury and fuel economy means that having eAssist is not only a win-win situation, but one that will pay you handsomely down the road when it comes to return on investment.
The amount of money you’d need to spend on other full-hybrid luxury vehicles at purchase and the amount of time it would take you to earn back your initial investment pales in comparison to what the Buick LaCrosse with eAssist gives you from day one.
Learn more about the benefits of Buick’s mild-hybrid system by watching our complete video review of Buick’s eAssist technology.