http://www.alcohol-allergy.com/alcoholintoleranceliver/ http://www.noredfaceformula.info One of the most important jobs of the liver is to filter impurities and toxins from the body sort of like an oil filter for your body. The liver secrets enzymes critical in the breakdown of alcohol. One of these enzymes is Aldehyde Dehydrogenase. Persons with alcohol intolerance either don't secret enough of these enzymes or these Asian Flush enzymes secreted by the liver are largely inactive. If these critical enzymes are not present in quantities and/or qualities necessary the end result is higher than acceptable alcohol related toxins in the body of the alcohol consumer. It is these toxins that produce all of the symptoms of allergy to alcohol as well as the elevated Asian Glow cancer risks. Fortunately alcohol intolerance is treatable using an Asian Flush treatment of some sort. An Asian Flush treatment will assist the liver in the production of these enzymes. Higher levels of these enzymes will successfully neutralize the toxins. Less toxins means no more Asian Flush symptoms and Asian Flush esophageal cancer risks minimized. Alcohol intolerance in no way is an indication the health of the drinkers liver has been compromised as Asian Flush is normally a genetic defect. The only exception to this are persons who experience sudden alcohol intolerance. Sudden alcohol intolerance does most likely mean the livers health has been compromised either through chronic alcohol abuse or perhaps illness or virus of some sort. If you have always suffered allergic reactions to alcohol then your condition is genetic and not sudden alcohol intolerance.
http://www.alcohol-allergy.com/alcoholintolerancevomiting/ http://www.noredfaceformula.info Although there are many different symptoms of allergy to alcohol if alcohol intolerance vomiting is one of your alcohol intolerance symptoms you are having a very strong reaction. With most symptoms of alcohol intolerance it is recommended you use a Asian Flush treatment so you can drink alcohol symptom free but with such an extreme reaction to alcohol you might want to consider quitting drinking altogether. The reason you are experiencing this symptom is because your liver is not producing enough of an enzyme critical to the breaking down of alcohol. This does not mean your liver is damaged or unhealthy unless you have sudden alcohol allergy. Usually people with alcohol intolerance have less dramatic symptoms like facial flushing, rapid pulse, congestion, etc. You could try using a sea sickness treatment over the counter that will help prevent the vomiting reflex however this does nothing to deal with the direct and actual cause of alcohol intolerance vomiting which is lack of the alcohol catabolism enzyme. Most of the time this condition called Asian Flush is genetic. It can easily be dealt with and prevented using an alcohol allergy treatment. By doing so you will be able to consume alcohol and avoid any of the alcohol allergy symptoms including alcohol intolerance vomiting.
http://alcohol-allergy.tumblr.com http://www.noredfaceformula.info Sudden alcohol allergy on the other hand seems to occur with people who do not have the Asian Flush genetic mutation. If this were the case they would not suffer SUDDEN alcohol allergy but would have been experiencing alcohol allergy all along from day #1. Sudden alcohol allergy is something that happened to me. I become a heavy and frequent alcohol consumer and was able to drink without alcohol allergy or Asian Flush symptoms for several years. All of a sudden one day I was hit with a whole host of symptoms of alcohol allergy. This had never happened to me before. What had happen was the chronic long term alcohol consumption had compromised the healthy functioning and performance of my liver. Because of damage my liver was no longer able to keep up with producing adequate amounts of active Asian Flush enzyme ( Aldehyde Dehydrogenase ). From that day forward I experienced alcohol allergy symptoms whenever I drank. At the time I had never heard of alcohol allergy treatments like the No Red Face Formula so I quit drinking. Even if I was aware of these alternatives to continue drinking would have been foolish and surely would have sent me to an early grave. If you are suffering from sudden alcohol allergy you should quit drinking. Be sure to visit your doctor and discuss options with him/her.
http://www.noredfaceformula.info I suffer from Asian Flush. If you do not know what Asian Flush is it is a condition that makes you react ill to alcohol consumption and get an allergic reaction to alcohol like red face, itchy skin, red hives on part of the body, congestion, runny nose, racing pulse, nausea, headache, sweating. Asian Flush totally sucks! No Red Face Formula ebook is totally amazing! No Red Face Formula is a recipe of ingredients you get at a health food store that you make and take before your drink. No Red Face Formula really works like a charm.
http://www.acohol-allergy.com http://www.noredfaceformula.info Getting red faced when drinking wine could mean a few things. -You have an alcohol allergy. -You have an allergy to some other ingredient in the wine. How you deal with and prevent your allergic reaction of red face when drinking wine will depend which of the above two categories you are in. The best way to find this out is to conduct an experiment to find out if you are allergic to the alcohol or another ingredient in the wine. Remember wine is a more complicated alcoholic beverage than most. Wines can be a complex blend of many ingredients and preservatives. With wine you may be allergic to the alcohol or... sulfites. yeast. grapes. phenal. How to find out if you are allergic to the alcohol in wine or something else. Try drinking something other than wine and see what happens! Not a very complicated experiment. Over the course of the next several days or nights try many different alcoholic beverages and note your reaction. Does beer make you red faced? How about vodka? If it is only the wine that gets you red faced or any other related symptoms of allergy to alcohol then its a good bet your allergic reaction is not to the alcohol itself. If you get red faced after consumer other alcohol beverages as well as wine then you have an alcohol allergy that goes by the names of Asian Glow, Asian Flush and Asian Blush. Here is a good read on what Asian Flush is and an effective alcohol allergy treatment.
http://www.noredfaceformula.info http://www.alcohol-allergy.com/redfacewhendrinkingalcohol/ How common is red face when drinking? A full 50% of Asians have this to look forward to almost every time they drink something with alcohol in it and about 4% to 5% of non Asians. The reason your face turns red when you drink alcohol is when you consume alcohol your body immediately goes to work to break the alcohol down. A byproduct of this breakdown of alcohol is called Acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is actually extremely toxic and causes cancer! This Acetaldehyde is not a problem for most alcohol consumers because the next part of the alcohol catabolism involves the liver secreting what is referred to as the Asian Flush enzyme or more accurately Aldehyde Dehydrogenase or ALDH-2 for short. The ALDH-2's job is to get rid of and break down the Acetaldehyde ( pronounced assy-talda-hide ). People with Asian Flush who get red faced when drinking alcohol do not produce enough of this enzyme. This leaves a higher than normal amount of the toxic Acetaldehyde floating around the body to do all sorts of crazy things like make your face red, increase your Asian Flush cancer risk, and a whole host of other alcohol allergy symptoms! How to STOP Getting Red Face when Drinking Alcohol There are a whole lot of myths on the internet about how to cure or prevent Asian Flush and most of them are garbage including using Pepcid for Asian Flush. Pepcid will reduce facial redness to some extent but do absolutley nothing about the Acetaldehyde in your body. If you want to stop getting red faced when you drinking, end any other alcohol allergy symptoms you may have AND not have to worry about the cancer risk associated with Asian Flush then you want to have a look at the No Red Face Formula at http://www.noredfaceformula.info
An allergic reaction to alcohol of rash on the face is THE #1 most common Asian Flush Symptom. There are a variety of symptoms of allergy to alcohol. Many of them are sensory based only meaning they make you feel horrible but are not visible to others. Alcohol rash on face is different in that this is a symptom visible to others and is often the source of embarrassment for the alcohol allergy sufferer. What Alcohol Rash on Face looks like The alcohol rash on face is usually characterized by a redness across much of the face. The visual appearance is similar to sunburn. Sometime just the cheeks and forehead turns a slight pinkish hue. In some people the entire face and neck turns a bright glaring red color. In more rare instances there can be bumps as well. The appearance of bad acne. Sometimes the alcohol face rash is accompanied by swelling. At the bottom of the patch are several pictures of people who have consumed alcohol and are experiencing the red rash on face. How to Treat or Prevent Asian Flushing on Face The only way you should treat and prevent any Asian Flush symptoms including Asian Flush face rash is through a method of treatment that deals with the root cause of alcohol allergy. Although the red face and other symptoms of alcohol allergy can be embarrassing and uncomfortable a more important aspect of alcohol allergy you should be concerned with is the increased cancer risks associate with Asian Flush. An alcohol allergy treatment that deals with the root cause of alcohol allergy and its symptoms will not only stop the symptoms, including the red alcohol rash on face, but also removed the heightened risk of cancers associated with Asian Flush as well.