6:26
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv Create an affiliate relationship for your practice that will get your message out to thousands and thousands of potential patients.
  • 27 Jul 2010
  • 102
Share Video

6:26
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv Create an affiliate relationship for your practice that will get your message out to thousands and thousands of potential patients.
  • 23 May 2010
  • 183
Share Video

10:02
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv Should you use the "Thousands of people have watched this video but we only have 50 slots left or similar type close? The answer may surprise you.
  • 15 May 2010
  • 44
Share Video

4:30
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv Every great marketer now uses a video to give something away to build their list. A list is step one. The lesson is they all have a system of follow-up to convert leads to clients and so should you.
  • 10 May 2010
  • 38
Share Video

3:48
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv It takes 4 to 8 repetitions before a client will even consider doing business with you. Not 4 to 8 a year, but 4 to 8 a month.
  • 20 Mar 2010
  • 38
Share Video

3:21
http://markketingpearloftheweek.tv The best time to convert leads into clients is when their hot, and when they are hot repetition is the best way to do it.
  • 27 Feb 2010
  • 131
Share Video

1:14
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv 85% of you, regardless the reason, are never going to put to use most of what you already bought for marketing let alone what you are going to buy in the future.
  • 10 Feb 2010
  • 41
Share Video

3:10
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv There is a difference between an EVENT and a "SYSTEM". An EVENT such as a lecture, a screening, a Community Wellness Day gets you in front of people and sometimes lots of people. A "SYSTEM" converts them into patients.
  • 2 Feb 2010
  • 40
Share Video

4:14
With all the flair and expertise of a fine conductor, watching Alex work his magic is music to your ears.
  • 30 Jan 2010
  • 132
Share Video

3:02
The 90/10 rule of marketing states that of all the people you get in front of only 10% will want to work with you right there and then. The other 90% are not ready. We recommend you be there when they are ready.
  • 25 Jan 2010
  • 114
Share Video

1:46
http://healthnewspodcast.com How's this for a game changer? Lead generation, Conversion rates, Auto-responders, Podcasting, Landing pages, Opt-ins, Follow-ups, Blog Broadcasting, with the "SYSTEM" a new Revolution in practice building has begun.
  • 15 Jan 2010
  • 56
Share Video

2:06
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv. Imagine a system so automatic that it works 24/7 for you. From automatic phone calls to emails, audios, and videos from you doubling and tripling your conversion rates. Imagine! Only the "SYSTEM"
  • 7 Jan 2010
  • 60
Share Video

1:46
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv. Keep driving your point home with video invitations. The more they know the more likely they will attend. Just keep giving a lot of value. Remember, be entertaining, be original, be informative.
  • 5 Jan 2010
  • 65
Share Video

1:32
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv. They say it takes about 7 communications to convert a client. Being creative and entertaining sparks the interest and video is a great way to do it. Video is powerful and using it as an invitation is ground breaking.
  • 31 Dec 2009
  • 42
Share Video

5:18
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv. Video is so powerful that you can invite people to your webinar without giving them toms of text to read. Simply create a powerful inviting video and give them a link at the end to register for the Webinar.
  • 26 Dec 2009
  • 116
Share Video

4:49
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv. Everyone loves video and a holiday greeting in video is the perfect present. In this easy to create holiday video, your customers and clients experience a flashback of all the great stuff you did the past year.
  • 26 Dec 2009
  • 45
Share Video

3:32
http://marketingpearloftheweek.tv. You want to offer people what they want, not what you want. If they are searching for health and lifestyle help, and you are marketing yourself as something else, chances are they are not going to find you.
  • 25 Dec 2009
  • 35
Share Video