PLEASE READ The easy way how to jailbreak & unlock NEW 2.2 Firmware for iPhone,iPhone 3G & iPod Touch 1st Gen.
BIG UP TO THE DEV-TEAM FOR ALL THE HARD WORK ; )
Click This Link For QuickPWN 2.2 -
Click The Links For All NEW 2.2 Firmwares -
iPhone 3G - 2.2 Firmware
iPhone 1st Gen - 2.2 Firmware
Click on this link for the video on how to unlock the iPhone 3G with YellowSn0w-
For unlocking the iPhone 1st Gen please keep the sim card in from the start
Click This Link If You Are UNLOCKING iPhone 1st GEN You Will Need The Bootloader Files bl39.bin & bl46.bin -
iPod Touch 1st Gen - 2.2 Firmware
If you are jailbreaking the iPhone 3G you can only UNLOCK it in iTunes with AT&T or O2 Simcards
Make sure you uninstall older versions of QuickPWN & WinPWN and that your device is on 2.2 firmware.
All cracked apps,ipa's,emulators & roms will still work with the new 2.2 jailbreak.
The old mobileinstalation file still works with 2.2 firmware i have tested
For people that want cracked ipods, you use the same mobile installation file as you do for the 2.1 firmware.
I will be showing you how to jailbreak (a.k.a being able to install 3rd party applications) with a 2.2 iPod Touch and iPhone including 3g.
You cannot do this on an iPod Touch 2G yet.
1. Install the quickpwn from here: *******www.applefilehost.tk/jailbreak
2. Make sure you are on 2.2 software on your device.
3. Open QuickPwn and follow each step carefully.
4. Wait for you device to restart.
5. Check your device to see if it is successfully jailbroken along with the 2.2 software and cydia or installer if you chose to put those on the device.