What's to do in Vancouver February 16 to Feb 22, 2018??
PetSmart, Vancity Theatre, Grouse Mountain, Vancouver Convention Centre, Baza Dance, BC Place Stadium, Able Auctions, NCIX, National Adoption Weekend, Kwantlen Polytechnic University's Official Documentary Film Festival, 24 HOURS OF WINTER, The Wellness Show, OPEN HOUSE, THE 45TH VANCOUVER CHINATOWN SPRING FESTIVAL PARADE, BC Home and Garden Show, bankruptcy, Things to do in Vancouver, Top things, Vancouver
Here are some interesting fashion facts about India. Have a look and enjoy the video.
1. Cotton belongs to Indians and they love this fabric. In fact, the earliest cotton dresses in the world were worn by the Indians. The trend of cotton was so much popular that even Roman emperors import cotton from our country.
2. In ancient India, people had the knowledge about stitching but they were habitual to wear clothes without stitching.
3. In old times, women used to wear Saree without blouse and petticoats. It was brought in trend by the wife of great poet Sri. Rabindranath Tagore.
4. Salwar Kameez was one of the most popular dresses in India. It was introduced in India while the Islamic encroachments in the country.
5. Salwar kameez is so popular in Punjab that 60-70% ladies wear it in regular basis therefore, salwar kameez is often called Punjabi suits.