Just one way to make it appear car headlights are ON, be it on a picture or 3D model. Hope this helps someone and do not hesitate to ask any questions in the comments below.
Tried this with After Effects CC and Cineware but the renders did not look that good, so used Cinema 4D then rendered them out to After Effects, render times were a killer. Thanks to the person who made this 3 D model, they put a lot of work into it.
This is a tutorial (my first) on how to take renders from Maxon Cinema 4D into Adobe After Effects without having to use any green screen, just using Alpha Channel in the Render Settings.
1. First, select any objects that you DON'T want to appear in the render. Now in the objects menu bar select FILE >> NEW TAG >> COMPOSITING TAG and now in the bottom right you will see the Tags' properties appear, simply uncheck Seen By Camera. Now do a quick render and you will see it dissappears.
2. Go to your Render Settings, select RENDER >> RENDER SETTINGS >> SAVE >> then choose FORMAT >> QUICKTIME MOVIE. Now with Quicktime Movie selected the option for Alpha Channel appears, check this to activate Alpha Channel. Now render the file.
3. Open After Effects and create a New Composition
4. Go to the main menu, FILE >> IMPORT >> FILE and select the rendered file. Now it will come up with Interpret Footage where it looks at the alpha settings, be default it should be Straight - Unmatted, if not, select this and then click OK.
5. Once the footage is in your file library, drag it to your timelime to be automatically centred. You can now add layers underneath it to show that only the objects you left without the Compositing Tag appear over the layer under it.
Any questions feel free to ask! Any hints or suggestions to make the tutorial better will be great! Thanks.
Adobe After Effects 7.0 denenmek üzere yapılmış bir videodur
This was a quick video put together to try out a few things I learned in After Effects. Check it out for ideas!
After Effects ve Wondertouch Particle İLLision denenmek üzere yapılmış bir videodur.
How to make Lightsaber Effects in Adobe After Effects.
Here's the presentation I use for some of my videos (made with Adobe After Effects 7.0). I'll be coming out with a great tutorial...
Thanks to: -Andrew Kramer-
Leap over buildings n stuff... easy if you know how to use after effects.
I made this method up myself, if you'd like me to do a step by step tutorial send me a message.
A little battle scene I made in After Effects!
Personal intro done in After Effects
from vezoom.com - Cool Effects In After Effects
--Sent via http://heyspread.com : Upload videos to multiple sites quickly
Baa...Baa.. there is a sheep inside After Effects and it sounds...How to reveal this funny easter egg? Follow the instructions in this how-to video of THE HIDDEN SECRETS Series... If you liked it please RATE this video and put it on your fav - Digg -
Thanks for watching - Stay tuned for more!
Shows how to put text on a wall behind passing people with Adobe After Effects. Also features an Evil Banana!