Results for: after effect
This is a tutorial (my first) on how to take renders from Maxon Cinema 4D into Adobe After Effects without having to use any green screen, just using Alpha Channel in the Render Settings.
1. First, select any objects that you DON'T want to appear in the render. Now in the objects menu bar select FILE >> NEW TAG >> COMPOSITING TAG and now in the bottom right you will see the Tags' properties appear, simply uncheck Seen By Camera. Now do a quick render and you will see it dissappears.
2. Go to your Render Settings, select RENDER >> RENDER SETTINGS >> SAVE >> then choose FORMAT >> QUICKTIME MOVIE. Now with Quicktime Movie selected the option for Alpha Channel appears, check this to activate Alpha Channel. Now render the file.
3. Open After Effects and create a New Composition
4. Go to the main menu, FILE >> IMPORT >> FILE and select the rendered file. Now it will come up with Interpret Footage where it looks at the alpha settings, be default it should be Straight - Unmatted, if not, select this and then click OK.
5. Once the footage is in your file library, drag it to your timelime to be automatically centred. You can now add layers underneath it to show that only the objects you left without the Compositing Tag appear over the layer under it.
Any questions feel free to ask! Any hints or suggestions to make the tutorial better will be great! Thanks.
Adobe After Effects 7.0 denenmek üzere yapılmış bir videodur
How to make Lightsaber Effects in Adobe After Effects.
Here's the presentation I use for some of my videos (made with Adobe After Effects 7.0). I'll be coming out with a great tutorial...
Thanks to: -Andrew Kramer-
A little battle scene I made in After Effects!
See how to easily animate raster images and vector graphics using Adobe After Effects' Puppet tool.
My first experiment using Adobe After Effects
Shows how to use the Write On effect in Adobe's After Effects.
Creating the effect of a blast in After Effects.
Working with flourishes in After Effects and stock footage
Some of my work with after effect - illusion that you fly in space - meeting some planet - earth moon and sun - the sound by me
Little known After Effects tricks using scripts.
Sample created by Stefano Virgilli, Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Certified Expert, using Adobe After Effects