Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effect, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of filmmaking and television production. Searching for the best way to learn After Effects training in Orlando. We've made a list of the most popular resources to improve your video quality.
Cloud Photo Slideshow - After Effects Project Template. Easy to Manage and Customize. Download Template HERE
Cinematic Parallax - Photo Slideshow (After Effects Project Template)
Hey, I'm back with new after effects tutorial.
No third party plugin required.
SUbscribe my youtube channel.....
A very old TV series, but was crazy to watch. Thanks to Herminio Nieves for the batmobile 3D model for far shots that I got on Free3D site.
One of my favorite episodes in the old Star Trek series. what was about the old star trek that has made it last......it was the good stories!
Now it's all CGI candy and no substance. Like a bit of a moan, hope you get a chuckle out of this.
Just trying to mimic an effect in an old TV series.
This is a tutorial (my first) on how to take renders from Maxon Cinema 4D into Adobe After Effects without having to use any green screen, just using Alpha Channel in the Render Settings.
1. First, select any objects that you DON'T want to appear in the render. Now in the objects menu bar select FILE >> NEW TAG >> COMPOSITING TAG and now in the bottom right you will see the Tags' properties appear, simply uncheck Seen By Camera. Now do a quick render and you will see it dissappears.
2. Go to your Render Settings, select RENDER >> RENDER SETTINGS >> SAVE >> then choose FORMAT >> QUICKTIME MOVIE. Now with Quicktime Movie selected the option for Alpha Channel appears, check this to activate Alpha Channel. Now render the file.
3. Open After Effects and create a New Composition
4. Go to the main menu, FILE >> IMPORT >> FILE and select the rendered file. Now it will come up with Interpret Footage where it looks at the alpha settings, be default it should be Straight - Unmatted, if not, select this and then click OK.
5. Once the footage is in your file library, drag it to your timelime to be automatically centred. You can now add layers underneath it to show that only the objects you left without the Compositing Tag appear over the layer under it.
Any questions feel free to ask! Any hints or suggestions to make the tutorial better will be great! Thanks.
Adobe After Effects 7.0 denenmek üzere yapılmış bir videodur
How to make Lightsaber Effects in Adobe After Effects.
Here's the presentation I use for some of my videos (made with Adobe After Effects 7.0). I'll be coming out with a great tutorial...
Thanks to: -Andrew Kramer-
A little battle scene I made in After Effects!
See how to easily animate raster images and vector graphics using Adobe After Effects' Puppet tool.