Results for: autorun.inf
Trojan horse has become a common problem. It spreads quickly by pen drive. If your computer is infected by this virus you can't open your drives correctly. Antivirus only removes the trojan or viruses but the infected autorun.inf file remains in the computer.Follow the instruction in the video to remove the infected autorun.inf. Hope this will work for your pc.
Setting your pen drive background and Icon Don't put (""). Put your background and icon image in folder setting.
This the code
IconArea_Image=Folder Setting\"your image name"
The CoLor Font
Red = 0x000000FF
Yellow = 0x0000FFFF
Blue = 0x00FF0000
Gray = 0x00808080
Icon code put in autorun.inf
icon=folder setting\"your icon file"
download icon at
Direct download for free here: *******bit.ly/bZBkAW
Browse and download other software for free here: *******freefulldownloadfiles.blogspot****
"A simple tool that can remove or block autorun / autorun.inf viruses
Autorun Virus Remover uses proactive technology to permanently remove autorun& autorun.inf viruses, also it can block any autorun / autorun.inf viruses trying to infect the system via USB drives(pendrive, external hard disk, iPod, etc). What you need to do is just clicking the scan button of Autorun Virus Remover.
-100% protection against any threats via USB drive
-Remove autorun virus in the infected system
-The best solution to protect offline computer
-The world's fastest and smallest antivirus software
-100% compatible with other antivirus software
- Easy to use"
Autorun Virus Remover 2.3 Build 1022 free full download with serial key (keygen)
How to Remove the ntde1ect com and autorun inf Virus and Trojan files by Britec
These are a trojan/virus (either the Win32/Pacex virus or the Win32/PSW.Agent.NDP trojan) that uses those two files. avpo.exe, avp0.dll, avp0.exe, ntde1ect****, autorun.inf, wscript.exe
Here is how you can get rid of them using command prompt.
1) Open up Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del)
2) If wscript.exe is running, end it.
3) If explorer.exe is running, end it.
4) Open up File | New Task (Run) in the Task manager
5) Run cmd
6) Run the following command on all your drives by replacing c:\ with other drives in turn (note: if you have autorun.inf files that you think you need to backup, do so now):
del c:\autorun.* /f /a /s /q
7) Go to your Windows\System32 directory by typing cd c:\windows\system32
8) Type dir /a avp*.*
9) If you see any files names avp0.dll or avpo.exe or avp0.exe, use the following commands to delete each of them:
attrib -r -s -h avpo.exe
10) Use the Task Managers Run command to fire up regedit
11) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run (as usual, take a backup of your registry before touching it!)
12) If there are any entries for avpo.exe, delete them.
13) Do a complete search of your registry for ntde1ect**** and delete any entries you find.
14) Restart your computer.