1. Dragana Mirković - Varala bi varala(Master Degrees Remix)
2. Hakala- Bekrija (DJ Pletex Official Remix)
3. Indira Radic - Moj Zivote Dal Si Ziv Dr Grof Remix by DR GROF PROJECT
4. Sanja Djordjevic - Mutivoda (Remix_Dj_YakY_2013)
5. Dj Matkoo vs. Dragana Mirkovic - Poslednje Vece (Remix 2012) - S CLUB VOL. 3
6. LEPA LUKIC-SRCE JE MOJE VIOLINA RMX
7. Pedja Medenica - Dodjes? mi u san (Anixx Dj ft. Hozda Remix)
8. Srdjan Milosevic - Tebi moja mazo (Jovica's Edit 2014)
9. ZORICA BRUNCLIK - AVLIJE, AVLIJE (DJ VUK CLUB MIX '09)
10. Aca Lukas - Pesma Od Bola - Shajna (Club Edit RMX)
11. Dara Bubamara - Ja Necu Da Ga Vidim (Shajna Club Remix)
12. Elma Ah Tugo Tugo Remix
13. Dragana M - Umirem Majko Dr Grof Remix 2015 by DR GROF PROJECT
14. Mile Kitić - Vuk Samotnjak - Shajna DJ (Electro Extended RMX)
15. Milica Todorović - Uporedi me (Master Degrees Hands Up Remix 2013)
16. Nada Topcagic - Jutro Je (DJ Cristian Remix)
17. Saban Saulic - Kraljice Moga Srca (Shajna Saban Version RMX)
18. Ceca & Zeljko Sasic - Ko na grani jabuka (Podra Remix)
19. Evrokrem Barabe - Crna Golubice ( Dr. Grof Remix ) 2015
20. Maja Marijana - Bio Mi Je Dobar Drug (DJ Mato - To-Ma Remix)
21. Miroslav Ilic - Pozdravi Je_ Pozdravi - Shajna DJ - Club Remix
22. Sejo Kalac - Da li si me voljela il nisi (Podra ft. Sijo Remix)
23. Zorica Brunclik - Tamo gde si ti (Dr.Grof ft. Danijel DJ 2k15 Remix)
24. Zorica Brunclik - Kada bi me pitali (DJ Bak3 2013 Remix)
25. Bon Ami - Magla (369 Remix)
26. Ceca - Nije monotonija (Jovica's Club Remix 2014) 110bpm
27. Dragana Mirkovic - Pitaju Me U Mom Kraju (CoXXX Remix)
28. Dragana Mirkovic-Kad bi znao kako ceznem-ultimate 2013 remix
29. Elma Sinanovic - Gradske price (DJ SNS ft. Nole 2011 Remix)
30. Halid Muslimović - Obišo Bi Sve Kafane (House Hunters Remix 2012)
31. Indira Radic - Bio si mi sve (House Hunters Remix 2012)
32. Jana - Lune Lune ( Dr. Grof Remix )
33. STOJA - Bela ciganka - (Anixx Remix 2013)
Behind the "Farewell Slavianka" (by win081, 11.2013)
The music was composed in 1912 by Vasily Agapkin who was inspired by the Bulgarian women fighting side-by-side with their male counterparts in the First Balkan War against the Ottoman Turks. Vasily Agapkin was a trumpet-major in the marching band of the 7th Cavalry Regiment in Tambov, he was also invoved with the class of brass insruments in the Tambov Music School.
It was Yakov Bogorad, a music publisher in Simferopol, who came up with the name "Farewell Slavianka" when he published the scores in 1912. The march was first performed by the marching band of the 7th Cavalry Regiment (where Vasily Agapkin was with) in the autumn of 1912. The first gramophone record was released by Ekstrafon Kiev in the summer of 1915 and it immediately gained wide popularity in Russia and adjoining countries.
Since then different lyrics have been created for the different occasions, such as volunteer march song ("You have acces and nurtured ...") for the student battalion, Siberian People's Army march song, the march song of Kolchak White Army, Drozdovskaya Division, ... Lyrics were also created in different languages, such as in the Polish ("Rozszumiały się wierzby płaczące") during WWII, the Finnish ("Свободная Россия", "Рейо Франк"), the Jewish ("בין גבולות"), the Chinese, ...
The most well-known version probably still is the one at the time for the First Balkan War against the Ottoman Turks:
"Arise, Russia Fatherland, defend your Faith, ... Russian Holiness is waiting for victory, Take action Orthodox men, ... Rise your battle flag for Faith, Love and Righteousness". This lyric was not just promoting the patriotism, it was also defending the faith of Orthodox Christianity against the Ottoman Islam.
After the WWII the Red Army Choir had a version with the deep pride of the victory of the Great Patriotic War ("..., They defended Moscow in '41, They marched in Berlin in '45, ...") and it has became the standard version in former Soviet Union. Of course the march music itself has always been performed at the begining of military parade in Red Square in former Soviet and Russia today.
The lyric of this video is by Vladimir Lazarev in 1984 and it has gained the popularity since the Soviet dissolved in 1989 because of the slower tempo and the added human fragility factor ("Farewell, fatherland, remember us", "... not all of us will come back. ...").
Zara and Dmitri Pevtsov - "Slavic Woman's Farewell" (Farewell Slavianka)
Music: Vasily Agapkin, Lyrics: Vladimir Lazarev
Performed at Concert at Poklonnaya Hill and "Songs of Spring and Victory" (both in 2009).
Зара и Дмитрий Певцов - "Прощание Славянки" (Текст: В. Лазарева)
Музыка: Васи́лий Ага́пкин, Слова: Владимир Лазарева
Концерт на Поклонной горе, Песни весны и Победы.
Zarif Pashaevna Mogoyan ("Zara") is from a Kurdish Yezidi family that originally lived in Iraq, moved to Leninakan of Armenia, and then to Russia in late 1970's. She was born in Leningrad (St. Petersburg) in 1983. She started singing at age 12 and has won awards in many competitions (in Moscow, Cario, Omsk, Sochi) while she was still under the age of 16. She graduated from St. Petersburg Academy of theatre Arts at age of 21.
She converted to Orthodox Christianity from Yezidism just before her first marriage in 2004, She married again in 2008 (to Sergei Ivanov) and now has two sons; Daniel (2010) and Maxim (2012).
Visit her official website at: *******www.zara.ru/index.php (in both Russian and English)
Официальный сайт Зары: *******zara.ru
*******www.balkanplumbing****/sewer-replacement-astoria-queens-home-owner/Sewer replacement in Astoria, Queens by Balkan Plumbing. 718 480-0900 for home sewer line repair and replacement work in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan or the Bronx. New Yorkers have depended on Balkan since 1952.
No matter if it's sewer replacement in Queens or sewer replacement in Manhattan, Brooklyn or the Bronx.
Count on Balkan to do the proper job, the very first time
*******www.balkanplumbing****/sewer-services-water-main-services/sewer-repair-water-main-repair-sewer-replacement/ Water main repair needed when roadway washes out. Balkan services Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens - 718 849-0900. Licensed plumber who is bonded, insured, and has in-house paving and cement crews which means no sub-contracting. Professionally done, in house, for your savings and peace of mind.