10 Final Photos Taken Seconds Before Tragedy Struck 2018
Are you a travel enthusiast? Do you wish to go on a Singapore tour? Check out this video by SOTC Holidays showcasing the 11 things you shoild know before travelling to Singapore. Plan your Singapore vacation now!
8 Plans That Went to Hell Before They Even Got Started
You never seen this video before bee's on girl face unexpected video of the century
If you have a sharp intelligence, then start watching this video. Before the video ends you have to guess the obvious outcome. Think you can get it?
New melanger needs to be cleaned of stone dust and conditioned for first use. The below video is an attempt to help make this process easy. Please share your experience with the rest of the commun
Have you traveled the world? You know what forget that, have you traveled the whole India? We are assuming most of you haven’t but the question is why not? The city you were born in, you didn’t get to choose it but if you never step outside, its completely on you.
Diving is one of the best ways to get relaxation with adventurous experience. The diving has been made for different purposes such as to spend the vacation, as a career, underwater research and photography. People should ensure their physical and mental ability to make successful diving.
Along with the increased income, the tax liabilities are increased too. At the beginning of a financial year, an employee has to declare his investments and according to that, the employer deducts tax from the salary every month.
custom Email database building in-house, we endow our clients the rapid turnaround, quality control and the accountability they entail.
Fuller lips with CandyLipz. No lip injections, No Juvederm needed. We are featuring at boobiedoom. Thank you for sharing your wonderful results! Happy candy lipping. This is not a paid review.
WHY CANDYLIPZ IS UNIQUE
1. Our product is clinically tested for safety and effectiveness.
2. It is dermatologist approved.
3. The design works on 15 anatomical lip zones which includes enhancement of the philtral column and corners of the mouth.
4. Users have the options to work on both lips or target one lip at a time.
5. It creates single or double-lobed lip style.
6. It has the perfect negative pressure for your lips and has a self releasing mechanism so you do not pull on the mouth to take off the plumper.
7. You can control the suction strength at your comfort.
8. It won over 30 beauty and technical design awards internationally.
9. It was granted over 30 patents worldwide.
10. It has been in use successfully for over 6 years and it took 3 years to test and develop.
11. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes.
Learn more at CandyLipz!
Make gourmet chocolate, with ease, at home!
If this is the first time you are using the Melanger, start off by cleaning it for any of the manufacturing dust. (Follow our video Click here )
Now before you begin the process of making your very own chocolate at home, you will need a few things.
We are going to be making a 70% Dark Chocolate Batch.
Required Ingredients :
· 1400 grams of Cocoa Bean Nibs
· 480 grams of Pre-Grinded Sugar (We will show you how to do this in the video)
· 120 grams of Cocoa Butter (Not necessary for the process, but will speed up the grinding)
So now that you have your Melanger cleaned, and your ingredients ready, we can finally begin the chocolate making process.
Step 1: Pre-Heat the drum and the stones to make grinding smoother. This can be done by either pre-heating the drum and the stones in the oven for 20 minutes at 100 F or by using a hairdryer on the stones.
Step 2: Melt the cocoa butter in a microwave. Then, turn on the machine and add a handful of cocoa nibs. Slowly add more handfuls until the 1400g are added.
Step 3: Start Pre-Grinding the Sugar by putting it in a blender so the grains are more refined. Doing this is not necessary as you will still get the desired results if you use granular sugar, but it will save you a lot of time in grinding.
Step 4: Wait 30 minutes to an hour, letting the cocoa bean nibs grind before you add the sugar in. When adding the sugar, make sure to add it in a constant pouring motion as shown in the video.
After you have added the sugar, the process is mainly done. Now all that's left is to wait. Let the Melanger run for 24 hours. Check intermittently just to make sure everything is running smoothly, you can also taste the chocolate every couple of hours to see the difference in texture and taste as time goes on. You can keep the Melanger running for longer than 24 hours, but that is entirely your preference.