Podras Crear Tu Pagina de Ventas en Un Par de Horas, sin tener Conocimiento de Programacion, Podras Añadir Video, Imagen, Audio Menos de lo que te Imaginas!
Imagina comenzar a ganar dinero con una pagina Web que te de todas las herramientas necesaria para montar tu propio negocio de manera excepcionalmente facilisimo!.
Se que estaras pensando:
* Soy demasiado viejo para esas cosas
* Hay que invertir mucho dinero
* No tengo tiempo ni dinero para invertir
* No se por donde empezar
* Este tipo de negocios no es para mi
* Soy demasiado "tonto" (o joven, soñador, ignorante, pongale cualquier adjetivo) para hacer negocios por Internet
* Los negocios por internet son un fraude (le aseguro que no piensan asi los grandes empresarios y compañias como Google, Yahoo, Amazon, por mencional algunos)
* Bla, bla, bla... pretextos, pretextos, pretextos, no te sabotees tu mismo!
Se que pensaras que esto es demasiado fabuloso para ser verdad, pero sin embargo lo es:
* Con Solo $ 10 Dlls. Usted Puede Comenzar Su Propio Negocio Hoy Mismo!
* Obten una fuente pasiva para Ganar Dinero por Internet (Aun cuando este usted durmiendo!)
* Trabajar Cuando y donde usted quiera (no necesita una hora ni tiempo fijo)
* Acaso Usted y su familia no se merecen esta oportunidad?
* Se Financieramente Libre!. Solo pon tu Nombre y Direccion de correo en el formato que se te proporciona y date esa oportunidad
* Alguna vez no se ha preguntado: Si mucha gente puede ganar dinero por Internet, por que yo no puedo?
* Este metodo es el mas facil y sencillo para ingresar al mercado del habla hispana en el mundo!
* Usted Gasta mas dinero en ir al cine que montar su negocio en tan solo unos minutos, Es una Garantia!
Usted no tendra que:
* Invertir Mucho Dinero
* Invertir Mucho Tiempo (¡El tiempo es oro!) solo dedicará una cuantas horas
* Rentar un local
* Contratar empleados
* Capacitar personal
* Pagar Servicio Medico del Peronal
* Comprar muebles y utensilios (mostradores, mesas, sillas, platos, etc., etc.)
* No necesitar un departamento de quejas
* Adquirir una franquicia
* Pagar seguro médico para el personal
Quality is not the best but its ok :)
Go to *******twilightfandome.blogspot**** for BETTER QUALITY
Ok heres The talking for who cant undersand
Jacob: "Have you ever had a secret you couldn't tell anyone?"
Taylor: "New Moon is a lot more complicated than Twilight was." Edward: "This is the last time you'll ever see me."
Taylor: "Bella is in such a deep depression when Edward leaves and Jacob is the friend will always be there for her."
Jacob: "I know what he did to you. Bella, I won't ever hurt you, I promise." Bella "You're sort of beautiful."
Taylor: "Jacob has changed in many different ways. The physicality, he's a lot bigger, he's is 30 pounds bigger."
Bella: "Be careful that things actually really heavy so..."
Taylor: "And time goes on and the heat starts building. New Moon is gonna be steped up a whole other notch"
Jacob: "Hit the break."
Taylor: "There's more action in this one, especially with the wearwolfs involved."
Bella: "What did you do to him?"
Sam (?): "bla bla"
Taylor: "I think the fans are really gonna be happy. New Moon is exciting, it's always pushig to the next level.
Jacob: "Bella!" Bella: "Jake, run!"
Jacob: "Don't get me upset."
Heidi: Jokes are fun and funny but when they're at the expense of someone, they're just mean. Like I don't joke about people like that because it's just mean and it's malicious and... I'm just praying that... I'll get strength and I...I'll try not to let these people bother me but... now it's like this the whole time so... I just don't know why they're such mean people and Torrie's saying she's this Christian and... you know born again and bla bla bla but it's like Christians don't do that people... you're supposed to be nice.
And I have really bad bug bites so I was getting my bug bites patched up.
Interviewer: Do you think 'cause they saw you, they heard you cross the bridge that they thought you'd gone?
Heidi: Well I just crossed to bridge to go get Spencer, and I didn't know you weren't allowed to cross the bridge. I didn't know why that was different land over there.
This is not a very nice show. Well not, this show is great but... these people are not turning out to be very nice.
Well now I really don't want to stay because these people are so mean and I don't want to be spending this... three weeks with them; what are they going to be doing to my stuff next?
Well now I'm just going to try to pray to forgive them, and try to get Spencer to forgive them. I'm not going to be like best friends with them. Y'know I'm going to love them like Jesus tells me to love them but... I'm definitely not going to be... you know all buddy buddy with them.
And I don't like crying and especially in front of people so I didn't want to be... upset out there.
And I was just trying to calm Spencer down because he's so mad 'cause he knows how much this means to me. (sighs) It's a really tough place.