Show Us Your Bra!, is The Breast Form Fund's major fundraising event that benefits underserved women in Massachusetts who seek breast forms and post-mastectomy bras after breast cancer surgery.
Judith Fine, the founder of the Breast Form Fund and the owner of the Northampton intimate apparel store Gazebo, shares all of the details about this year's event.
Click here to see video interview with Judith.
When: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 7 - 10 pm
Where: Garden House, Look Park, Florence, Ma
For more information visit showusyourbra****
*******www.theprofitexperts******, *******www.losspreventionvideos****, Romeo Richards, Join us for more valuable information, brought to you by The Profit Experts!
Do you want to know how Wal-Mart became the biggest and most profitable retailer in the world?
• Do you want to know how Tesco transformed from a struggling retailer to become a global brand and the second most profitable retailer in the world?
• Do you want to know how UK supermarkets Morrison's and Sainsbury's almost doubled their profit margin during the worst financial crisis since the great Depression?
• Do you want to know how the likes of Borders, Woolworths, Music Zone, Zavi and many more recognised High Street brands ended up in the business graveyard?
• Do you want to know why B&Q and PC World will cease to exist in the next few years?
• Do you want to know the Critical Non-Essentials that are required to succeed as a retailer in the 21st century retail environment?
The retail landscape is changing rapidly with increasing internet shopping. From 2005 to 2009, the online shopping population grew to 1.6 billion. It is predicted to rise to 2.3 billion by 2014 with gross revenue totalling $778.6 billion. This is bad news for traditional brick and mortal retail businesses.
With the continued dominance of Amazon, eBay, Google or iTunes, does WH Smith, Waterstones or HMV even stand a chance?
The answer to these and many other questions are in these articles. These articles are for retailers who wants to learn how to run a successful and profitable retail operation in the 21st century retail environment.
The question is not if change will come because it will come whether retailers like it or not.
The question is: are you prepared? You will find your answer in these articles.
You will learn everything you need to know about:
• Creating a Culture of Loss Prevention
• Employee Error
• Employee Theft
• Perishable and Non-Perishable Shrinkage
• Receiving Shrinkage
• Technologies that Help to Reduce Retail Shrinkage
This video is suitable for individuals involved with the following terms:
ebay, ebay uk, e bay, ebay***, e bay uk, ebay motors, russell and bromley, my ebay, paypal, www.ebay******, clip on sunglasses, ebay suppliers, motors uk, mbt shoes, cowboy boots, breast forms, e-bay, genuine ugg boots, how to sell on ebay, ebay co, genuine uggs, ebay sign in, ebay****, mileage correction tool, parcel delivery, hdmi to scart, lift and rise chairs, argos clearance, daily deals, myebay
Fabulous new crossdresser clothing Photo shoot and Fashion Show footage of couture crossdress clothing styles shot on location during the hot new photo shoot. Styles shown for this feature are a fabulous sexy Glamour Girl Dress, and a New Hot Pink Satin suit ( made for the transvestite), Satin and lace Blouses, Sheer mesh playwear lingerie skirts and Suddenly Fem reveals their all new season of Glittering Blouses and Dresses! - all are manufactured by Suddenly Fem™ to fit the crossdresser, transvestite or transexual perfectly. All fashions were worn with our fabulous crossdressing hiding gaff panties for men and silicone breast forms fitted in our sheer mesh pocket bras. Enjoy the presentation!
For more information please visit: *******www.CROSSDRESSER****