Roasted Mustard String Beans - You Suck at Cooking (episode 34)
- Air in the G String - The Sambach – Live at ShowLivre - Composed by: J. S. Bach (PUBLIC DOMAIN)
- The SAMBach - Osny Melo, Rafael Cesário, Everton Nascimento (Pelé Nascimento) and Adeir de Souza (Thinta)
Filming and edition: SHOWLIVRE
Record Label : SHOWLIVRE
• Arrangements and Music Direction: Osny Melo
• Executive Production: Felipe Bispo
• Audio Technician: Rafael Oliveira
• Tecnical assistent : Heryk Alves
• Photographer: Alex Stradivarius
• Make-Up : Maicon Freitas
• Executive Director : José V. Zima
- Recorded Live in 2017 at Estudio Showlivre - Sao Paulo City - Sao Paulo State - Brazil.
- Management: : Booking Mix - Productions
- Press Office - BRIBBA CASTRO: 55 - 11 - 2589 7655; 55 - 11 - 9 9995 5258
- TV Advisory. - FILIPE FURTADO: 55 - 11 - 9 6425 7777
"Music brings together what the world disperse"
A fantastic feeling of dinner to experience live music at Bournemouth in the Late Night Bar and Restaurant. You can enjoy it at night at Bournemouth. In Bournemouth restaurants Banque & Bohem are arranged live music at nighttime.
We enjoyed the live music of Solatin Band. The amazing tunes of instrumental music fascinated us. Especially the tunes from the string can make you feel great.
The Frugal Gardener's Mini Garden Tour Spring This year I am growing yellow watermelons, candy beets, watermelon radishes, dragon fruit, graffiti eggplant, Asian squash and some of the more well-known vegetables live rainbow carrots, peas, string beans, tomatoes, cucumbers and more. Let's share gardening tips together!
The taste of leafy greens is highly altered by the sound of vibrating strings. Even when the vibrating strings are digital loops.
My mom is expert in this.See how a beautiful pattern can be created by skillfully maneuvering the string inbetween the fingers.AMAZING !! Give a try .
a short banana video made using a cardboard box, banana, and string.
In this trick, I am removing a ring from the string. Do this trick and amaze your friends.
I do not claim to be an expert on string theory. I work for musicians, though, and am well aware of how a plucked string rings out. The fundamental and harmonics, all play a part of this execution. Sphere magnets allow a cool, slow enough to see, version of this dynamic. No math needed, but it does apply if you can be bothered.
These guys play really well, they also have a website if you want to have a taste of real folk music. This performance was at the Green Gate Inn in Camillus, New York.
Folk Strings Performs
Hard Travelin' by Woody Guthrie
Robert Conti opens with beautiful chord melody and progresses into a swingin' version of the popular tune during a concert at JU in Florida. Notice the custom 8 string guitar he's wielding...
I'll show you how to perform "The Cut And Restored String" trick. Check it out and amaze everyone!