Looking for art enthusiasts who are keen on purchasing your work? Here are three quick tips to help you find art collectors who’ll appreciate your work and give it a new home!
A Live Webinar On "Gastroenterology Coding Update 2018" by Terry Fletcher
Medicare along with AMA CPT finalized a number of significant changes to the coding for services for the Gastroenterology Specialty. Now that these changes have gone into effect, healthcare organizations should be monitoring and be auditing their existing records to make sure they are capturing services and maximizing their reimbursements. This presentation will address coding along with billing and payments for said services.
Why should you attend?
• Capturing the New Patient vs established patient visits
• Coding for an E/M and an endoscopy test on the same date.
• Coding for endoscopy services in the office and facility setting.
• The Telemedicine "star" symbol for 2018 and the impact it will have for Gastroenterology Telemedicine
• The role of NPP's in the office and hospital for E/M services
• Screening Colonoscopies and the billing and reimbursement process
• Modifiers as it relates to Endoscopic services for GI practices
• Moderate Sedation services and documentation for code capture in 2017-2018.
What tools and benefits will your session provide to the attendees?
How to Tips for physicians, and easy to understand guidelines for E/M, and language examples to make sure physicians are compliant with their documentation when trying to capture new services in 2018. New Medicare Update such as the 2018 New Patient Modifiers will be discussed.
Who should attend?
• back office
Dealing in art requires a sense of business that might seem something that art collectors are born with, but more than often, it’s a learning experience! Here are a few things to take care of and to completely steer away from while purchasing art.
Kyle Krichbaum - vacuum savant 12 year old vacuum cleaner enthusiast and collector
The Collector serves up some cold
justice on a unfit Guardian of a small boy.
Jeremy, Wine Collector at Collectors' Quest
Judy, Salt & Pepper Shaker Collector at Collectors' Quest
Eryka, Pokemon Card Collector at Collectors' Quest
Frank, Poodle Collector at Collectors' Quest
Ron, Record Collector at Collectors' Quest
Chuck, Cookie Jar Collector at Collectors' Quest
Ty, Metal Building Collector at Collectors' Quest
Frank, Batman/Justice League Collector at Collectors' Quest
Stephen, Clock Collector at Collectors' Quest
Bruce, Baseball Memoabilia Collector at Collectors' Quest
Richard Belyski, Northeastern PEZ Collectors Convention at Collectors' Quest