Balanced Health Today
Call Now 1(888)277-4980
The way external radiation therapy affects your skin is similar to what happens when you spend time in the sun. It may look red, sunburned, or tanned. It may also get swollen or blistered. Your skin may also become dry, flaky, or itchy. Or it may start to peel.
Be gentle with your skin:
* Don't wear tight clothing over the area that's being treated.
* Don't scrub or rub your skin. To clean it, use a mild soap and let lukewarm water run over it.
* Avoid putting anything hot or cold on the area unless the doctor tells you to.
* Ask your doctor before you use any type of ointment, oil, lotion, or powder on your skin.
* Ask about using corn starch to help relieve itching.
* Stay out of the sun as much as possible. Cover the area getting radiation with clothing or hats to protect it. Ask the doctor about using sunscreen if you must be outdoors.
* If you’re having radiation therapy for breast cancer, try not to wear a bra. If that isn't possible, wear a soft, cotton one without underwire.
* Don't use any tape, gauze, or bandages on your skin unless the doctor tells you to.
Your skin should start to feel better a few weeks after therapy ends. But when it heals, it may be a darker color. And you’ll still need to protect yourself from the sun even after radiation therapy has ended.
hand brake turn in a corn field
A slow motion look at an exploding balloon filled with corn starch.
my second corn snake, and I've had her since November 2004. She's almost two years old now, and still growing bigger. In my first ever video, she's 'grabbing' her dinner.
Also, please note she eats frozen (already dead) mice.
thanks for viewing please rate this video and all comments welcome
We drove our friends car into a corn field. Thought it would be funny. He didnt think so.
This is my dog Murphy working her way down the cob, just like a human. It's her first corn on the cob and she's already a pro.
Wild Monkeys taking corn from people (Murree - Pakistan)
My Cat eating Corn, and she loves it..hehe
the cat that enjoy eating corn
This cute cat loves corn more than his can food..
He must really like the butter on that corn as he is eating it right up.
Bibi is a 1-year-old African Grey parrot and she loves corn-on-the-cob. LOVES IT!
Cat gets nasty when you get near her corn..
cool pop corn trick on apple iphone. this application is pretty cool. worth watching video
Corn Black Bean Chowder by Chef John Guinivere