Madagascar 3 review. Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow review of Madagascar 3 from D3 Publisher for the Nintendo Wii. With a big new summer movie people will inexplicably go watch in droves comes a video game designed to be a monetary leech on that success. Madagascar 3 is a simple action platformer. You play in pairs as characters from Madagascar 3. That includes a lion, a zebra, a hippo and a giraffe. Each one has a unique ability that helps you get through the game's mind numbingly simple levels, compromised mostly of things to collect, a bunch of crates to smash...and uh, abject vapidity. Madagascar 3 is about as mediocre as you'd expect a movie game to be on the Wii in 2012. This video review features video gameplay footage of Madagascar 3 for the Nintendo Wii and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Derek.
Earth Defense Force 2017 review. Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow review of Earth Defense Force 2017 for Xbox 360. Released in 2007, this game was developed by Sandlot and published by D3. This game wasn't exactly a big budget AAA experience, but that doesn't stop it from being a ton of fun to play! The entire thing is destructible, and even though the story is worse than a Uwe Boll movie, there's no denying that everything is a blast! It also has giant ants, and who doesn't want to squash giant ants with a rocket launcher?! This video review features video gameplay footage of Earth Defense Force 2017 for Xbox 360 and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Gabe.
CGRtrailers, from Classic Game Room®, presents the teaser trailer for RISE OF THE GUARDIANS from DreamWorks and D3 Publisher. This is the PEGI version of the teaser trailer. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out more video game clips, previews and trailers from Classic Game Room's CGRtrailers at *******www.metacafe****/CGRtrailers
Check out more reviews from Classic Game Room at: *******www.youtube****/ClassicGameRoom and *******www.metacafe****/CGRundertow
And connect with us at:
Download here: *******bit.ly/THvZDP
Presenting the D3 Loot Tracker.
Tracks in game item drops and generates live statistics while you are farming.
Also integrated with lootalert to get sound alerts while farming.
- Ability to track loot
- Ability to get sound notifications on item drop
- Ability to set Notifications for specific item quality
- Ability to set Notifications for specific item level per quality
- Ability to specific how many properties a rare must have (4,5,6) for notification
- Item drops are displayed in a drop window (very fun when dual screen)
- drop window displays item color, quality, level, time of drop. (and soon location and magic find at time of drop)
- The tracker will not track items more than once for a tracking session after the initial record.
- Ability to select the sound file to play for each item quality.
- The tracker also has some basic stats in the tracking window
- tracks total number of drops per quality (blue, rare, legendary)
- tracks total number of drops per rare properties
- tracks total number of drops for magic and legendary
- tracks the percentage of Ilevel 63's for a session
- tracks the total time played for a session.
Of course this is a basic UI made in (WPF) but I will keep improving it over time. I will keep adding more features and updating the UI over time, i have a long list.
But for now, you can start recording drops and keep the files locally until the site is ready.
The tracking sessions are all saved as xml files which you will then be able to choose to upload to a website i am still working on. This website will show statistics based on all drops you have gotten since the start of the recording. I plan to have some pretty crazy stats.
Thanks to Evozer for the memory editing source code he poste from his lootalert.
Thanks to Sed- for the default packaged sound files.
Download here: *******bit.ly/Risajc
Diablo 3 AH Bot is a C++ open source LUA scripted Diablo 3 auction house bot.
Major features supported:
- LUA functions exposing key AH operations
- Works with D3 window in background (see NOTES)
- Several sample bots included
- Multiple client support
- Multiple language support (english, russian, chinese)
1. Run bin/bot.exe
2. In Diablo 3 visit the auction house
3. Hit CTRL-F12 to start/stop the main script (SnipeBuyout bot by default).
The taskbar icon will change color while script is active.
4. Edit bin/Lua/Main.lua to enable other sample scripts.
- SnipeBuyout: Traditional buyout bot that will buyout loop first item.
- SnipeDps: Will buyout loop first item if when desired DPS.
- LogResults: Sets filters and scans all results logging all items to a file
- LogStash: Logs all items in your stash. Includes item sell example.
- BestMojo: Finds the highest damage mojo.
- GemMiner: More complex and useful bot that scans multiple searches for
cheap listings with expensive gems.
- The PAUSE key will pause/unpause a script. See HOTKEYS section to change.
- HappyAuction can run with D3 in the background (not minimized) while you do
other stuff. The only exception is if you use haStash* functions.
- Interacting with D3 while a script is running is not supported and can
cause unintended script operation.
- There will be a brief 2-3 second delay before running a script the first
time. This is necessary to run a memory scan of Diablo 3 to detect
everything HappyAuction needs to operate.
- Beyond network latency performance depends on your FPS. Disabling vertical
sync should also help.
- Do not use Video/Letterbox option.
- Hotkeys and PauseKeys are configured using bin/Settings.cfg.
- This file is generated the first time you run HA
- The hotkey format is MOD.KEY or KEY. Examples:
HotKey1=C.F12 first instance hotkey set to CONTROL-F12
HotKey2=F11 second instance hotkey set to F11
HotKey3=CS.NUM0 third instance hotkey set to CONTROL-SHIFT-NUMPAD0
- Supported Modifiers: A:ALT, C:CONTROL, S:SHIFT, W:WINDOWSKEY
- Supported Keys: 0-9, A-Z, F1-F12, NUM0-NUM9, PAUSE
- HappyAuction must be restarted (right click taskbar icon) to update hotkeys
MULTIPLE CLIENTS (tutorial)
1. Edit settings.cfg and add a new hotkey for the 2nd D3 client (see HOTKEYS)
2. Have 2 D3 clients running with both at the auction house
3. Hit the configured hotkeys like you originally would a single one. They
will each run bin/Main.lua independently for each D3 instance.
4. The taskbar icon should contain a "2" indicating two sessions are running.
5. Use haGetInstance() or haGetAccount() to distinguish clients. The
following example will run Bot1 in user1gmail****'s client and Bot2 in
if haGetAccount() == 'user1gmail****' then
elseif haGetAccount() == 'user2gmail****' then
- Diablo 3 AH Bot uses the following "human like" methods to reduce detection:
- Random delays between actions (simulated mouse clicks/keyboard keys)
- Random buyout adjustments
- Positioning of mouse clicks is randomized by a few pixels
- Sent input is minimized. It's mostly mouse movement for a search scan.
- Diablo 3 AH Bot uses the following measures to interact with Diablo 3:
- Win32 Messages: To send keyboard/mouse events
- Read Process Memory: To determine item values such as DPS and armor
- Write Process Memory: Yes it's safe because only text/data memory is
altered, not instruction memory. It's used only to set the filter
combobox values and clear item tooltip state.
- The following is recommended to reduce chance of ban:
- Include additional delays with haSleep() and haSetGlobalDelay()
- If you do not use delays don't run scripts too long
- Note that no matter which AH bot you use you WILL get banned IF you spam
the AH 24/7. No bot, including D3 AH Bot, is 100% safe even if they're
completely invisible to Diablo 3 client side. Use at your own risk.
Download D3 Blizzkrieg v2.50 here: *******bit.ly/WhnChD
Hey everyone. I finally finished the new release which contains some huge additions. The UI has been almost completely rewritten, all legendary and set items are included with their stats and potential value ranges for those stats. I'll link a few pics to give you an example...
I think I've made some considerable progress since the last release and cannot wait for 1.05 to update this to the legendary and stats changes that we will see... I kidna started overworking myself while working on the project. There's a few entertaining posts on bk-net in which I am having a full-blown psychotic break, envisioning certain death through a flesheating fungus entity gnawing on my bones, it's pretty colorful. I did however state that I would take my files to hospital so I could finish this release.
Oh and you do not need a key for this one, so enjoy the freebie while it lasts!!
Ben 10 Omniverse video review. Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow video review of Ben 10 Omniverse from D3 Publisher for the Nintendo Wii. Ben 10 Omniverse is a simple brawler based on the cartoon of the same name. Like the show, the game spans two time periods and Ben Tennysons. If they hope to defeat the evil Malware, it'll take some serious time-jumping cooperation. You can transform into 13 different aliens in Ben 10 Omniverse using the legendary Omnitrix. This video review features video gameplay footage of Ben 10 Omniverse for the Nintendo Wii and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Derek.
Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow video game review of Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers, an action platformer developed by Tamsoft and published in 2009 by D3 Publisher for the Wii and XBox 360. Let's not mince words: This is a game about scantily-clad women slashing up zombies. And while the premise might be a little distateful to some, there's just something... well, it's wonderfully violent. And the gameplay is fun, with four different playable characters each with two combat modes. This CGRundertow video game review features video gameplay footage of Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers for the Wii and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's TJ.
Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow review of the Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun from High Voltage Software and D3 Publisher for the Nintendo Wii. Beasts of the 5th Sun is basically a 2.5D platformer, but it also has a lot of elements characteristic of 3D beat 'em ups. The levels give you a series of platforming sections only to break them up with small 3D arenas, where you engage in the same beat 'em up action that defines so many of these licensed games. The platforming is actually enjoyable, however relative that may be, but the fighting is just terrible. Mash buttons, generally the same button over and over, until that handful of enemies goes away. To the game's credit, at least they finally go away. This video review features video gameplay footage of the Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun for the Nintendo Wii and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Derek.
Rise of the Guardians video review. Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow video review of Rise of the Guardians from Torus Games and D3 Publisher for the Nintendo 3DS. Rise of the Guardians falls into the obvious category of "kid friendly beat 'em up based on popular movies." You play as five characters from the film—North, Tooth, Sandman, Bunnymund and Jack Frost. That's supposed to make mashing the B button less tiresome. This video review features video gameplay footage of Rise of the Guardians for the Nintendo 3DS and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Derek.
Ben 10 Omniverse video review. Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow video review of Ben 10 Omniverse from Monkey Bar Games and D3 Publisher for the Nintendo Wii U. Based on the animated series, Ben 10 Omniverse is like Ben Tennyson reenacting Marty McFly. Ben's friend Rook gets sent back in time, he meets young Ben and events threaten the future. This solid kids game was released for several platforms, but there's nothing in the Wii U version you wouldn't find in the PS3 and 360 versions. That doesn't make it bad, but that does make it disappointing. This video review features video gameplay footage of Ben 10 Omniverse for the Nintendo Wii U and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Derek.
Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade video review. Classic Game Room presents a CGR Undertow video review of Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade from ART Co. and D3 Publisher for the Nintendo Wii U. Despite the implications of its title, there are 35 minigames is this collection, only 10 which use the GamePad. And as for the rest of them? Wii Remote minigames. They have survived...like mammals after the dinosaur extinction. Bottom line? This is not a very good Wii U game. This video review features video gameplay footage of Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade for the Nintendo Wii U and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Derek.
Retro City Rampage review. Classic Game Room presents a CGR Undertow review of Retro City Rampage from Vblank Entertainment and D3 Publisher for Playstation 3. Retro City Rampage started as one man's attempt to de-make Grand Theft Auto 3, taking away the 3D world and putting it in a top down city. You are Player, a criminal in Theftopolis. The game is open but has a story that takes you through many different gameplay models, each a reference to another memorable games and movies including Metal Gear Solid, Mega Man, Duck Hunt, Mario, Zelda, Grand Theft Auto, Back To The Future, Dr. Who and more. And everything is presented in wonderful 8-bit graphics that can really take someone back. The game is a love song to everyone who grew up gaming, it may be tough and a little unorganized, but it is still worth going down this memory lane. This video review features video gameplay footage of Retro City Rampage for Playstation 3 and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Ryan.
CGR Trailers, from Classic Game Room®, presents the teaser trailer for ADVENTURE TIME: HEY ICE KING! WHY’D YOU STEAL OUR GARBAGE?! from D3 Publisher. Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?! is available for the Nintendo 3DS™ and Nintendo DS™. Enjoy!
CGR Trailers, from Classic Game Room®, presents the latest gameplay trailer for EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 2025 from D3 Publisher. Earth Defense Force 2025 will be available for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) and Xbox 360 video game consoles. There is no firm release date, but this title will be out in 2013. Enjoy!
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable review. Classic Game Room presents a CGR Undertow review of Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable for Playstation Vita developed by Sandlot and published by D3 Publisher. Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable gives the player the ability to be a member of the EDF when the alien invasion happens to Earth. You pick up your weapons and head out to fight them off one alien bug at a time. The game offers big open environments that are completely destructible. And while the action may be limited, it is entertaining to shoot your way through the endless hordes of aliens. Plus, the Vita now offers multiplayer, that makes the action even more enjoyable by giving you the chance to play it with a friend. This video review features video gameplay footage of Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable for Playstation Vita and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's Ryan.