Brigitte Hartmann in Ludwigsburg offers beautiful bridal hairstyles, trendy haircuts and colours as well as haircutting with the hot scissor for damaged hair. We are also specialised in high-quality wigs.
Brigitte Hartmann Frisuren GmbH
Alleenstraße 10/1, 71638 Ludwigsburg
Tel: +49-7141-2999600, infohaarstudio-brigitte.de, *******www.haarstudio-brigitte.de
hair, haircut, haircutter, hair colour, cut, styling, bridal hairstyles, hot scissor, permanent make-up, wigs, permanent wave, highlights, woman, man
MOROCCO’S LIQUID GOLD
Argan Oil is frequently called liquid gold of Morrocco, is an oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. The argan tree grows only in the south west of Morocco. The argan oil has been used for the remedy and cosmetics since the ancient ages. The argan oil is %100 natural, pure and unique. The argan tree is under the protection of UNESCO against extinction. The scientific studies have shown that there isn't any product equivalent to Argan oil.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair
Argan oil has many benefits, but one of the best ways to use it is for hair and skin care. As the production of pure argan oil is very hard process, pure argan oil for hair does not come cheap, but its effects are nothing short of spectacular. Many hair problems such as dry hair, rough hair, dull hair lacking shine and frizzy hair can be solved with the use of this wonder oil. The reason that it is so effective for repairing damaged hair and has even surpassed the other wellknown oil in popularity is because it is not only rich in vitamin E, but it also contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 unsaturated fatty acids that provides nutrition to hair. In addition to these, it also contains Linoleic and Oleic acid that helps to hydrate and moisturize hair.
Some of the benefits of using Moroccan argan oil for hair and skin are as follows:
- Argan oil penetrates deeply into hair follicles( hair grows in follicles) , strenghtens hair and thus help to prevent the hair loss.
- Due to affecting the blood circulation positie way, argan oil help to keep the skin cell live
- It helps to repair as well as prevent the occurrence of split ends caused by several factors.
- As argan oil contains unsaturated Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids, so it is able to penetrate the hair shaft and repair damaged hair follicles.
- It also increases shine of lackluster dry hair by locking in the moisture.
- Unlike other hair oil, argan oil is non greasy and non oily and therefore it does not weight down hair making it limp.
- Argan oil is ideal for taming rough, dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair.
- It is light and almost weightless so there is less probability of build up.
- For those who have damaged their hair with too much of hair straightening and other chemical treatments, argan oil can help in restoring the lost luster.
- Many people with color treated hair complain of rough hair and color fading. Regular application of argan oil on color treated hair can help in keeping the color intact for a greater duration and it would also prevent any dryness.
- Argan oil is immediately absorbed by the hair and it restores the lost moisture.
- It also acts as a shield for harmful UV rays and protects the hair from environmental pollution.
- Because it has a high content of vitamin E, argan oil is very effective for hair growth too.
- It nourishes hair from the root, strengthening it, thereby preventing hair loss.
- Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and manageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair make them manageable again.
- Hair stylists also consider that Argan oil may finally be right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes,excessive styling practices and perms
Healing and Protecting
The active substances called triterpenoids that occur in Argan Oil offer amazing skin protection benefits. These include tissue healing (scars), anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties.
The oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids and is more resistant to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil also contains 0.8% unsaponifiables (a large group of compounds also known as plant sterols or sterolins). Sterolins improve skin metabolism, reduce inflammation and promote excellent moisture retention.
Argan is considered an effective anti-aging oil due to properties such as the high levels of vitamin E /tocopherols (anti-oxidants help neutralise free radical damage, which is important for skin exposed to polluted Western environments) and saponins (skin-softening agents). Besides cooling and soothing inflammation, it is also reputed to help reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin`s hydro-lipid layer.
Argan oil contains rare plant sterols (schottenol and spinasterol), not found in other oils. It is believed that these phytosterols are unique in their combination and that there are no other vegetable oils with a comparable phytosterol composition. In general phytosterols reduce inflammation and help block cholesterol absorption from the intestines.
Argan oil facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice. It contains flavonoids that act as a natural anti-inflammatory both internally and externally.
The oil is considered highly beneficial for arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
It is helpful for lowering cholesterol levels, stimulating circulation and strengthening the body`s natural immunity.
It is used to soothe skin ailments like chickenpox, acne, psoriasis, and dry eczema. It is also used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
Traditionally Argan oil is also reputed to have aphrodisiac and tonic properties.
As it is very hard to extract argan oil and higly demanded product, it is not generally cheap. It takes 30 kilograms of argan kernels to extract just 1 litre of oil and the argan tree where it comes from is endangered and found in very few places. another reason for the rarity of the oil.
Rich Argan Oil Composition
Argan Oil has gained an international reputation as nature’s anti-aging skin care product. It is rich in naturally occurring antioxidants, essential fatty acids, carotenoids, ferulic acid, sterols, polyphenols, and contains remarkably high levels of vitamin E. Argan Oil contains Squalene, a unique and rare component which is suggested to protect against skin cancer. Argan Oil amazing inventory of active ingredients provides your skin and body with the nutrients it needs to maintain its healthy radiance.
A Comprehensive Description Of The Main Components
• Essential Fatty Acids are necessary fats that humans cannot synthesize and must be obtained through diet or skin treatments such as Argan Oils™. They are building compounds the body needs to manufacture and repair cell membranes, enabling the cells to obtain optimum nutrition and expel harmful waste products. They are necessary for regulating healthy skin and premature aging. These acids perform an important role in the lipid management of the epidermis, sebum production, and are required for the formation of prostaglandin. They all have water-binding, moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
• Prostaglandin is a lipid compound derived enzymatically from essential fatty acids within the cell. It serves as catalysts for a large number of processes. It helps to regulate body functions such as heart rate, blood pressure, smooth muscle contraction, circulation, and immune function. Prostaglandin is a natural anti-inflammatory and acts as a controlling factor in overall cell growth and development.
• Carotenoids are a class of natural fat-soluble pigments found in plants that serve to protect eyes and skin from UV radiation and free radical damage; to help maintain our immune system; to promote healthy skin and inhibit the growth of cancer cells. They have been shown to lower the risk of arthritis. The class of carotenoids detected in Argan Oil is xanthophylls. They function as an antioxidant and after absorption from food are converted to form vitamin A in the small intestine and stored in the liver. Carotenoids also protect the arteries and heart. Their antioxidant properties help inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, the “bad cholesterol”, which can lead to build up of plaque in the arteries.
• Polyphenols or polyphenolic compounds are natural components of a wide variety of plants and are also known as secondary plant metabolites. These active compounds are known for their antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and anti-aging properties. They enhance immune response, enhance cell-to-cell communication, repair DNA damage caused by smoking and other toxic exposures, and assist the body to detoxify carcinogens through the activation of the body’s immune system.
• Ferulic Acid is the most abundant phenolic compound found in Argan Oil. This antioxidant helps prevent damage caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid. It is often added as an ingredient of anti-aging supplements. Studies have shown that ferulic acid can decrease blood glucose levels and can be of help to diabetes patients. It seems to protect against many types of caner, bone degeneration and menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes. Like many other antioxidants, ferulic acid reduces the level of cholesterol and triglyceride, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.
• Squalene is a nutrient-rich oil. It is a fat-soluble antioxidant with the unique ability to anchor itself to the body’s cell membrane. It can deactivate the free radical known as a singlet oxygen, the free radical that is generated by exposure to the sun’s UV radiation, and can also absorb and bind fat-soluble toxins, helping to excrete them from the body. Squalene is involved in the process of cell growth. It is able to penetrate deeper and more readily than most other oils. Its compatibility with skin lipids can be attributed to the fact that human sebum, the skin’s own moisturizer, is comprised of 25% squalene. It is proven to have a positive effect on mature and rosacea skin.
• Sterols (Phytosterols) are a class of lipid-like compounds that helps to prevent skin aging by improving skin metabolism and reducing inflammation. They promote excellent moisture retention and penetrate quickly. They are vital to the structural integrity of the cell membrane. They work in harmony with human skin because the chemical structure of plant sterols and human sterols is very similar. In the skin, human sterols are the main component of its outermost layer and play a fundamental role in aiding and maintaining optimal skin barrier function. Two of the families of sterols found in Argan oil, schottenol and spinasterol, are known for their anticancer properties and are rarely found in vegetable oils. Additionally, sterols are known to block cholesterol absorption sites in the human intestine thus helping to reduce the overall amount absorbed in the body.
• Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is a powerful antioxidant and excellent free-radical scavenger. Vitamin E protects essential fatty acids and vitamin A levels in the body. It accumulates in the epidermis and forms a barrier against moisture evaporation from the skin. Vitamin E prevents cellular aging due to oxidation, aids in bringing nourishment to cells, and decreases inflammation and strengthens capillary walls. It has been shown to significantly help in the reduction of scarring from wounds and the appearance of stretch marks. Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties help to prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol, the so-called “bad cholesterol”. This may lower the risk of heart disease and stroke. Research has suggested a link between vitamin E and the prevention of certain cancers and degenerative diseases.