Results for: eyebrows Search Results
Family Filter:
1:00
Korean Semi Permanent makeup courses offer by Ouni Academy Singapore. We’re the top leading training academy with well certified & experienced instructors. Join us now and take your dreams at top of the level in real life. For more info call us at +6562094877
21 Sep 2017
56
Share Video

1:01
In addition to the Live Phibrows microblading certification course and the online version of the course, we also offer a variety of other Phibrows brand semi-permanent makeup courses.
6 Oct 2017
121
Share Video

0:55
2% or 98% This is strange...can you figure it out? Are you the 2% or 98% of the population? Follow the instructions! * Do the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow. * There's no trick or surprise. * Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! * but don't advance until you've done each of them ... This will tell you whether you belong the 2% who think differently or the remaining 98% who think similarly.
11 Dec 2006
6081
Share Video

2:21
Intro to the project and eyebrow trimming
15 Jul 2007
489
Share Video

1:15
Browlift surgery can improve the upper portion of your face by giving a perfect and appealing shape to your eyebrows, Submit your case details at Tour2india4health if any one of you is interested to get this surgery in India at a low cost advantage with the best arrangements of your travel to India.
20 Dec 2007
1102
Share Video

1:39
getting an eyebrow ring at home.. no sweat!!
22 May 2008
479
Share Video

2:45
In this installation of the Innovations in facial plastic surgery update, facial plastic surgeon Dr. D.J. Verret talks about the options for hair restoration after hair loss. For more information about hair loss treatments, hair restoration, follicular unit grafting, or hair transplants, visit Dr. Verret on the web at *******drverret**** keywords: hair loss, hair restoration, eyebrow transplant, hair transplant, follicualr unit grafting, hair loss treatment
8 Aug 2008
415
Share Video

1:46
Eyelash extension houston. Permanent makeup houston. Eyebrows. Eyeliners. Lipliners. Eyebrows houston. Eyeliners houston. Lipliners houston.
21 Aug 2008
2470
Share Video

0:52
Hilarious spoof of the Cadbury's eyebrows ad.
15 Feb 2009
233
Share Video

1:45
*******www.theplasticsurgerychannel**** Cosmetic tattooing, aka permanent makeup for eyebrows, lips and eyelids, is becoming popular in the land Down Under.
18 Jun 2009
376
Share Video

3:06
Welcome to the world of beauty with Dr. Yan Trokel. Dr. Yan Trokel, a famous Plastic Surgeon New York, has developed a technique called Y lift. The Y Lift is a non-surgical minimally invasive procedure that requires no incisions, stitches, or general anesthesia. We tender the full range of Rhinoplasty New York and Eye lift New York to help you look and feel the very best. Our motto is to assist you to achieve your goals, whether it is changing your look through plastic surgical procedures such as Eyebrow lift surgery, Neck lift New York and Rhinoplasty New York or restoring your youthful appearance through Facial Contouring and Augmentation procedures. Visit www.ylift**** for more information
14 Jul 2009
406
Share Video

2:36
How's it goin', ladies? Today I've got sun and eyebrows on my mind, specifically Benefit's $20 High Brow pencil. Have you seen it before? Here's a quick look. Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict, Karen www.makeupandbeautyblog****
17 Mar 2010
380
Share Video

4:48
The Better.TV story "Eyebrow waxing", originally aired on March 31, 2010 at 08:46PM. The story was classified under the "Sports" category, and is related to the following topics: blue tooth, running shoes, guy, undated, eyebrow waxing, sandal.
6 Apr 2010
318
Share Video

4:35
I attended a Hair & Spa convention in Orlando had a good time. Look at my metallic nails, tinted eyebrows & randomly a Hoops & Yoyo fathers day card for my Dad
18 Aug 2010
132
Share Video

1:53
*******www.permanentmakeupadvisor**** Permanent make up training for areas of beauty like eyeliner permanent, permanent brows, eyebrow make up, eyebrow makeup, permanent eyebrows and more. We serve Dana Point CA San Clemente Laguna Niguel Mission Viejo Laguna Beach ad other area cities. Call us at 949-443-4877
22 Oct 2010
8513
Share Video

0:56
*******www.permanentmakeupadvisor**** We specialize in Permanent makeup in Dana Point CA, San Clemente CA, Laguna Niguel CA, Mission Viejo CA and Laguna Beach CA. We have eyebrows makeup and permanent eyeliner that will make you look wonderful 24/7 Call us at 949-443-4877
22 Oct 2010
8548
Share Video