The customers looking help for Mozilla Firefox browser problems 1-888-311-3841 they can get at one of the world’s best customer help center where the problems are solved through remote method. The technicians engaged here charges only few amount of service charge for customer’s issue. The segments for which supports offered are like repair Mozilla Firefox problems, Annoying Ads, Bookmark Synchronizing, Extensions Issues, Internet Not Working, Pop Up concern, Apps Not Working errors, and Slow Internet Loading etc.
*How to Restart Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode?
Mozilla Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that disables all extensions, uses default themes, closes hardware acceleration, and uses other tools to control default toolbar settings and controls. For starters:
1. Click the menu button, click help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
2. Mozilla Firefox will start up with the Mozilla Firefox Safe Mode dialog.
3. In the Mozilla Firefox Safe Mode dialog, click Start in Safe Mode.
4. Check whether your problem is still happening while in Safe Mode.
• If the problem still happens in Safe Mode, go on to step 4.
• If the problem does not happen in Safe Mode, see the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Mozilla Firefox problems article and follow the instructions under The problem does not occur in Safe Mode to narrow down the cause.
How to Reinstall Mozilla Firefox? +1-855-785-2511
Some Mozilla Firefox may be due to one of the Mozilla Firefox program files. Follow these steps to completely remove and restore Mozilla Firefox. This process will not delete your Mozilla Firefox profile data (such as bookmarks and passwords) because this information is stored in a different location.
Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
1. Download the latest official version of Mozilla Firefox from org.
2. Exit Mozilla Firefox: Click the menu button and then click Exit.
3. Uninstall Mozilla Firefox from your computer.
4. Delete the Mozilla Firefox program folder, which is located in one of these locations by default:
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Mozilla Firefox
C:\Program Files (x 86)\Mozilla Mozilla Firefox
If you still need help call +1-855-785-2511. Visit www. roadrunnersupport. com for more information.
Learn how to discover the hidden Firefox phrase. Check Delpitos.Com for more
Mozilla Firefox contains several easter-eggs, one of them is this secret prophecy (type "about:Mozilla" in the address bar and click Go)
Firefox by default only opens one connection to request web pages. This video will show you how to let Firefox open more pipeline for requesting web pages. This will result in a decrease of page loading times!
Sorry for the bad quality. Anyway, this is how you make Mozilla Firefox run much faster on your computer.
Juice up your firefox and load web pages 2-3 times faster.
Keys Abridged in Mozilla Firefox
What this trick does is tells firefox to wait 0 milliseconds before loading the page so the page loads extremly fast. This is my first video and took me 5 hours. No need to restart FireFox, the effects are immediate!
A demonstration of Camstudio and Firefox 2.0 Easter Egg
This is a quick tutorial on converting the Firefox bookmarks toolbar from the default single row into many rows. Please click on the related link to get written directions.
Tired of web cache not highlighting what you what? Now you can cache (highlight) any word or phrase you want. Works with any website with firefox browser.