Results for: firon
Firon Ki Lash Dunya Kay Liye Ibrat Ka Nishan Hai...Jis Ka Zikar ALLAH ny Quran Me Farmaya Hai..
Khawar usman Haral(dhab) chakwal (pakistan)
The deadbody of firaun......A sign of Allah
We shall preserve your body today that you may be lesson for those who come after you! As many, a man is heedless of our signs! (The Quran 10-90,92)
A miracle, by definition, is a supernatural event beyond the laws of science; it is fulfilled only by Allah's will and power. It has significance and can be confirmed only by those who directly witnessed the event in time.
When Francisco Mitra became the president of France in 1981, France requested from the Egyptian government to host the mummy of Pharaoh. For the purpose of running laboratory and archeological examinations on the mummy of the most notorious dictator ever lived on earth. Upon arrival, very royal attendants were there including the French president himself and all ministers who bowed in honor for the Firaun Mummy.
When the ceremony ended, the mummy was carried to a specially-designed section at the Archeology Centre of France. Were it started to be tested by the greatest French archeological and anatomical scientists in order to discover more about such a great Firaun Mummy.
The scientists were headed by Professor Maurice Bucaille. The scientists were trying to restore the mummy while Professor Maurice Bucaille was mainly concerned with how did this mummy died? The final report of the scientists was released late at night which states that the remaining salt in the mummy is an overt evidence that it was drawn in the sea, and the body was rescued very shortly where it was immediately embalmed to be saved.
An amazing thing was still confusing Professor Maurice Bucaille is that how could this body possibly be safer than any other mummy despite being taken out of the sea up until this time. Professor Maurice Bucaille was writing his final report on what he thought would be a new discovery about saving Pharaoh's body immediately after his death and embalming it.
Join us at Facebook
Maulana Tariq Jameel (Official Page) : ********www.facebook****/MaulaanaTariqJameel?ref=stream
Maulana Tariq Jameel Fan page : ********www.facebook****/pages/Molana-Tariq-Jameel-lectures/258262980895251
Tablighi jamat 6 numbers
The method adopted by Muhammad Ilyas was simple. It was to organize units (called jamaats, Arabic: جماعتِ meaning Assembly) of at least ten persons and send them to various villages. This unit jamaat, would visit a village, invite the local Muslims only to assemble in the mosque and present their message in the form of Six Principles. Muhammad Ilyas articulated six demands in the form of Six Principles which are quintessential to Tabligh Jamaat's teachings. These six principles are:
1. Kalmah: An article of faith in which the tablighi accepts that there is no god but Allah and the Prophet Muhammad is His Last messenger". Yet it is not as simple as proclaiming tawheed, rather it also has to do with having conviction that every single thing is done by the will of Allah. Moreover, the fact that not a leaf can fall from the tree yet it has been decreed by Allah. The means of bringing this conviction in one's life requires one to follow the Sunnah (way) of the Prophet Muhammad (May Peace Be Upon Him).
2. Salah: "Five daily prayers that are essential to spiritual elevation, piety, and a life free from the ills of the material world" The notion that through one's salah, one can directly attain from the treasures of Allah (SWT). However it is not simply praying salah, but praying it in the manner of the Prophet Muhammad, i.e. With concentration and devotion.
3. ilm and Zikr: "The knowledge and remembrance of Allah conducted in sessions in which the congregation listens to preaching by the emir, performs prayers, recites the Quran and reads Hadith as is described in the books like "Tabligi Nisaab' comprising of Fadhaa'il Aa'mal' and other books
4. Ikraam-e-Muslim: "The treatment of fellow Muslims with honor and deference" To Like for other what you like for yourself.
5. Sahih-Niyyat: "Reforming one's life in supplication to Allah by performing every human action for the sake of Allah and toward the goal of self-transformation"
6. Dawt'o' Tableegh(Dawah): "The sparing of time to live a life based on faith and learning its virtues, following in the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad, and taking His message door-to-door for the sake of faith.
Islamic Da'wah World