First boot and set up of my new iPhone 4S.
This is how a MacBook boots. First you get a nice logo then a welcome message in many languages. Then... Okay, see for yourself.
You have to know this before purchasing a MacBook, don't you.
My iMac G3 Starting into Mac OS 9
this is my macbook unboxing with a good processor
When you first boot your new Macintosh with Mac OS X Leopard (the latest version), this video plays. It's really cool! To see it in HD high resolution, download it with the Metacafe application.
The “Boot Jewelery” mark is associated with proprietary rights around goods associated with jewelery products. This “Boot Jewelery” user name was automatically reserved through Trademarkia.com (http://www.trademarkia.com/). Trademarkia is the world's largest search engine for trademarks and social media user names.
Since Iv posted this, its gotten quite a few views (more than I expected), so I feel their is a good deal of interest in people doing this mod themselves. It gotten alot easier since I first did itso here are the simplified instructions (faily tx2000z specific):
1)Make a partition ~10gb
2) Restart computer with LEO4ALL DVD, so much easier than the zepherous DVD for the tx series.
3) Press f9 to boot from cd, choose boot from cd
4)It will start to load and then stop, slide the power button once or twice, it will continue.
5)When you get into the install screen, go to disk utility (somewhere at the top) and choose your 10gb partition and erase it and change it to a journaled partition.
6)Exit that and continue with install, choose correct partition but go to settings/options.
7)Choose AMD patcher and anything else you think will work (nothing else really worked for me).
9)Pretty good chance it wont boot when you restart. You need to insert your windows recovery cd and fix the boot order. You may have to go to command line and make your first windows partition active using disk part (google for instructions)to be able to fix the boot order.
9)reboot and you can choose to boot into windows or NST MAC of something like that. Windows should work and choosing mac and the the second or third partition option on the next screen should boot you into mac.****
**** You may have trouble setting mac up. This at least means your close. If it goes into a setup loop, just type "Graphics Mode"="640x480x32". It should change the resolution and bypass the setup screen. You only have to do that once and it auto setsup and root account.
This too me forever to get running. As alot of people know, a few gurus have been working hard to get Leopard running on regular PCs. You usually have to have special hardware (like specific motherboards etc). However after many many hours of work I got it to run on the super propriatary HP TX2000Z. It is HPs new tablet, and it makes it the first tablet MAC that Iv seen anywhere!!!!
I followed the Nihilist guide (which looks to have been taken down). I installed to my desktop which was much easier (becuase its custom built with hardware that is compatible). After you do one or two of these installs then you may try one on a brand name laptop. All laptopo are different too, some much easier and other impossible. Anyway whats different from this pc from you average laptop install is the following:
1) You need to press f9 in bios startup to choose boot from cd everytime you startup from the install iso.
2) I had to use the zepheryth (spelling?) ISO becuase this was a AMD install which is a modified kalyway disk. You may have to try several time to get a working install because there are several configs to choose from. Make sure you install darwin boot loader if vista is already installed.
3) When the disk is first booting (after you told the bios to boot from cd), you MAY need to slide the power button on the laptop over to get it reading from the disk. Its weird but is a sata pata hdd controller issue. Im not sure why it works, i figured it out on accident becuase i was giving up and trying to turn my laptop off.
3) Once everything is installed you may have to lower the resolution the first time to get the OS X to boot because this will disable the setup mode. You have to disable setup to avoid 'transferring from tiger' unless you have an old tiger setup readliy available. NOTE: i also had to command line it to think the install was already completed. I had to google for instructions on how to do this, was tough to find.
Anyway all of this is from memory from a month ago, good luck. Let me know if you get it working! Also...sadly my install stopped working when i tried to Nject drivers for nvidea. Dont do that unless you know more than i did about it! Dont have the patientce to get it working again.
My first boot of my brand new hp touchsmart computer.
Justin and Paul discuss the women’s Lucchese 1883 boots. Appropriately named for the year Lucchese created it's first boots, the 1883 brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots noted with that era. With 1883, Lucchese rededicates its century-long commitment to craftsmanship and quality while incorporating “fashionable up to the minute” styling for your lifestyle. Lucchese 1883, a true modern classic. Check out PFI’s exclusive Lucchese Black and Brown Quilled Ostrich Boots. Great to wear with boots and skirts. Watch Shopping Western Style each week on RFD-TV or at *******www.pfiwestern****/shoppingwesternstyle
Here is a video guide (speed is fast forward so that you do not have to wait) on how one can effortlessly install latest Ubuntu 9.04 to dual boot with Windows XP. Installation process is quite straight forward, nevertheless this is a video to show you how easy it is. :) Note after ubuntu installation, when you first boot to Windows, it will detect someone shrink it's partition and will help you to fix it, do not skip it and let it run. Once finish watching the video, why not visit my tech blog at *******idavespot****. Cheers :)
In this video Monica, from La Habra California, talks about *******BootCampFX**** and the results she experienced after just 10 days of her first boot camp.
You Can Be next! Go to *******BootCampFX**** for the Try Before You Buy Special: Try Boot Camp FX for 1-Week! Enroll Online and You Get $100 Off!
Nick Reece, 23, Narranga, Financial Manager, talks about how he enjoyed his first Boot Camp session at New Farm Park with Personal Trainer Chris Tuck
Download From Here : *******adf.ly/HI3lP
Fully automatic installation.
- Quick installation of the operating system using the image DiskImage.
Prepare min 20 GB of disk-Section
Burn ISO to DVD
Make a DVD-Rom as the first boot
1 GHz 64-bit (x64) processor
2 GB RAM
20 GB of free disk space
Enabling | reg code: not required
File Format: iso