Uh oh. Clearly, this lorry driver hasn’t been under a lot of bridges. Watch as a huge lorry comes riding confidently towards a bridge, ready to pass through nonchalantly, when the unexpected happens. Its top collides with the bridge. Why do I call it the unexpected? Because let’s admit it, we all thought it’d pass through. Nevertheless, no harm, no foul. You’re allowed to laugh.
Shiva is the epitome of faith for all Hindus. Being the principal deity of Hinduism, the benevolence and faith in him is tremendous. He is believed to be the destroyer of the evil and the transformer as well. However, to please him is very easy and that is why He is also called ‘Bholenath.’ Here is a list of things which Shiva likes the most and which should be offered on Maha Shivratri to appease the Lord.
1. Bael- The bel leaves or the trifoliate is offered to Lord Shiva as it signifies the three eyes and the three spokes of the Lord’s Trishul. It even denotes the three gunas and is believed to be a coolant which is why Shiva loves it the most.
2. Datura- Datura is said to have appeared from the cheat of Lord Shiva when he consumed the poison which had been churned out of the cosmic ocean by the demons and devas in order to spread welfare and peace in the world. Hence, the lord loves this as an offering to himwhich enables one to get rid of his ego, envy, foul language and wicked nature. It makes the offerer fully cleansed of all his sins and enables him to emerge as a pure soul.
3. Bhang- Bhang or the Akhanda flowers in blue, as they generally are known as, intoxicates the mind and is offered to lord Shiva primarily during his puja as it signifies the throat of the Lord which turned blue when he consumed the poison to save the world. Therefore, it is one of the main components of worship for lord Shiva.
4. Banana- The yellow banana fruit is considered extremely auspicious and hence is one of the favourites to Lord Shiva. It is mandatory to have a banana in your list of offerings to Bholenath.
5. Curd- White in colour and a by product of milk, curd is very commonly used in Shiva’s puja as it is very pure in form and even removes avidya.
6. Ghee- Again a pure and holy item, Ghee or clarified butter is obtained from the holy cow which itself is sacred to the Hindus and hence Ghee is offered in Shiva’s puja on Shivratri, and even otherwise, so as to get besto
That is just a dirty no good foul.This must hurt so much...
He broke his ankle as a result of that foul.
What a mean foul and the guy meant to really hurt him...
Materazzi the worlds biggest fouler. Here are his top 5 fouls.
Biting, punching,kicking biting - That's a foul dudes!!
One game with to many fouls.
Do not feed a foul mood. How to brighten a dark outlook as quickly as possible. Stress relief tips based on expert-endorsed book 400 Ways to Stop Stress Now and Forever! by stress management consultant G. Gaynor McTigue. Visit www.pickmeupbooks****
View entire video at
Improve your foul shooting by up to 10% or more just by watching - GUARANTEED!
What does the term “foul ball” mean to parents of a teenager? Check out this video from ParentsConnect to find out.