Results for: funding for startups
Growthink Research’s online venture capital database is recognized as a leading source of venture funding activity. Clients include venture capital firms, angel investors, investment banks, emerging ventures/entrepreneurs, established companies and related product and service providers.
Growthink Research also performs client-specific market and competitive research projects. As an independent market research firm with a strong strategic orientation, we can often source information and primary competitive intelligence unavailable to direct market participants. To date, we have researched and assessed over 200 markets and micro-markets, and can conduct a wide range of market research projects to meet our clients’ needs.
We can help you raise capital. Call us now at (800) 480-2460.
Learn more at *******www.growthinkresearch****
Scalemind, an early stage mentorship and business driven accelerator for high growth startups in India.
Justification in Asking Family and Friends to Fund Your Business
1. Family and friends are rare source of funding for startups.
2. When family and friends fund your business, keep them in the know of your progress.
3. Family members who do not wish to help may try to demoralize you.
4. Make plans to payback whatever you have borrowed.
5. Family and friends may not ask for interest.
6. Never ask for funds from family and friends under any rigid condition.
7. Borrowing from family and friends may put a strain in the relationship.
8. 63% of the entrepreneurs self-financed their businesses.
9. To be hopeful for funds from family and friends is more likely to end in disappointment.
10. Have a good business plan before approaching family and friends for fund.
Read more: *******j.mp/2dGvkRU
#BusinessLoans #BusinessLoan #BusinessFinancing #CommercialLoan