Disclaimer: This video is uploaded mainly for educational purposes only.
Quality of Video have been decrease.
Emailing: For more program overview infromation: noreplyugc1gmail****
or send us an email from our contact page: *******www.theundergroundcure****/contact-us.html
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! THANKS
"Disease is anaerobic. It cannot exist in an elevated oxygen environment"
Is Herpes "incurable"? Who is telling us that? What is their motivation in telling us that Herpes is "incurable"? To keep you on their medications that only treat your symptoms and NEVER cure Herpes! If you or someone you know has Herpes then you need to seek the answer to these questions!
Look at the facts:
• Herpes is a intracelluar parasite that carries a virus.
• When you kill the intracelluar parasite the virus stops!
• MMS , (Chlorine Dioxide),has been recognized by the Amercian society of analytical Chemists as the #1 killer of pathogens, (Viruses, Bacterias, Cancers, parasites, fungi and molds), in the world!
• The MMS formula has been used successfully as a FDA approved killer of pathogens in:
1. The 2001 Anthrax scare.
2. Eliminating Black mold after Hurricane Katrina.
3. Over 50 years in water treatment around the world.
4. Many hospitals in daily sanitation around the world.
5. Meat packing plants to kill viruses, bacterias and germs.
6. The U.S., chlorine dioxide technology spread to the canning industry to control salmonella and clostridium bacteria.
7. Dental applications, treating gum disease as well as toothpaste and mouth washes.
8. 1st world war to kill gangrene among the soldiers.
• Recent discovery by a man named, Jim Humble in his book, "Breakthrough" explains and shows evidence of many people "Cured" of malaria, Aids, cancers, herpes, diabetes, lyme disease as well as many other diseases!
• 4 of my 8 children cured of MRSA, (Staph).
• The "big pharma" doesn't want this in the hands of informed, educated people! It will seriously cut into their billions of profits!
• No known resistance by any pathogen!
• Boosts the immune system.
• Oxidizes heavy metals, (mercury, lead and aluminum) and eliminates them harmlessly out the body.
• Only side affects are nausea and diarrhea due to rapid detoxification due to the "herxheimer reaction". This can easily be controlled by reducing doses until the body is detoxified.
• 1,000's of people around the world are presently curing their diseases through the MMS formula. See testimonies here and throughout the internet.
Another review from Gregory Ng, The Frozen Food Master. Go to Freezerburns**** for more great frozen food reviews
BON introduces the healthiest and tastiest foods found in Chinese cuisine
Which wild plants can we eat? Filmed in Wales. UK we show the pig nut, hawthorn, nettle,dandelion, pennyworth, wild garlic and lots of others. Just one in a series about survival skills.
Jason Falls tells some tales about his hometown Spring festival, Hillbilly Days. With a little research he finds there are many other crazy festivals such as Mosquito Festival, Central Maine Egg Festival, Baby Food Eating Contest, Gilroy Garlic and the Elephant Garlic Festival. What's your favorite hometown festival?
*******rich4.blogspot**** Quiznos Prime Rib on Garlic Bread Funny Exclusive Commercial
How to make Rosemary Garlic Potato Pocket. Visit www.summerkitchen.tv to experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table.
A chinese worker was preparing a garlic with his foot or his boot or his shoe. That s nasty
*******www.therenegadehealthshow**** - This title kind of speaks for itself...
What do you think?
I also address the difference between wheatgrass powders and fresh wheatgrass juice, find some wild grapes, talk about the garlic mustard plant and more! :-)
Take a look...
recommendation on why Liberty Health Net is my choice for the best Home Based Business opportunity!
Hello my name is Wallace, you probably seen me around on the internet when it comes to home based businesses or network marketing.
This is because I am on a team that knows how to market and advertise correctly on the internet!
But first I want to talk about one of Liberty Health Nets amazing products, called Alligin!
Imagine NEVER taking another Pharmaceutical Antibiotic again! Alligin strengthens and supports your immune system with this cutting-edge product.
Alligin contains both Allicin and Ginger, which have been proven in laboratory testing to have a powerful synergistic effect on one another!
One must be very suspicious of anyone who does not eat garlic. Roman Proverb
Garlic (Allium sativum) has been used as a medicine and health-promoter for 5,000 years. It was widely used in ancient Assyria, Egypt, India, Greece and China.
In more recent times, at least 1,200 pharmacologic studies were done on garlic by 1997, as well as many hundreds of studies on the chemistry of garlic.
Perhaps Allicins most important power in our modern age of antibiotic-resistant germs and ever-new microbial diseases (SARS, flesh-eating Strepto-coccus, West Nile encephalitis virus, AIDS) is its amazing broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity.
In their 1999 review of Allicins antimicrobial activities, Ankri and Mirelman report on the antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasite, antiviral activity of Allicin. They note that a broad range of bacteria, including E. coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Proteus mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acetobacter baumanii, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Enterococcus faecium, Myco-bacterium tuberculosis, H. pylori, Salmonella, Clostridium and Shigella are ALL Allicin-sensitive.
This stabilized Allicin is made in the same way that Allicin from fresh garlic is formed when we bite into it. This sophisticated process means that, for the first time ever, garlics active component (Allicin) can be captured and delivered directly where your body needs it. This patented process ensures that large quantities of stable Allicin can be produced.
Get it here at:
why did I pick Liberty Health Net to be our home based business of choice?
Simple, because the company has a simple, yet very lucrative pay plan, and some very marketable exciting products that anyone can stand behind!
It was not a decision we made on hype or promises, it was made on research and seeing...
1.What Company has the best pay plan for the average network marketer and...
2.What Company has some very marketable products.
Let me guess what YOU are looking for!
1. A program to make you a lot of money online.
2. A decent program that you can get involved with that you can build a business with.
3. Great products like Alligen that you can stand behind.
4. A pay plan that you can actually understand!
5. Finally finding a team that understands on building relationships!
6. Finding a Business that is affordable and profitable at the same time! — (Low Risk!)
Our Company is so great that LHN offers so many Business building freebies!
What other companies normally charge there NEW people or affiliates, Liberty Health Net actually provides for FREE!
This is the "REAL DEAL"!
FREE websites and capture screens!
FREE auto responders!
FREE (team offered) website!
So to make a long story short, YES with two thumbs up, I would definitely recommend Liberty Health Net and put it up there as being the best home based business!
There is so much more I can get into and.. I know you have questions so visit my site below at the link and don't hesitate to e-mail or give me a call for further questions!
This is a recipe for parmesan potatoes and zucchini. To make, simply boil the potatoes until tender, about 10 mins sometimes more depending on the size. You can cut them up to cook them faster. Then place them in a pan with the chopped up zucchini and cook on medium with some olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary and add garlic paste to the mix. When the zucchini becomes tender and they begin to brown, take the potatoes and zucchinis and sprinkle generously with parmesan and place in the oven on broil. When the cheese is melted then the recipe is ready. Enjoy.
Garlic Allium sativum,
Garlic has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti- biotical and anti-fungal properties
Its volatile oil has sulphur-containing compounds, and other useful compounds. It contains enzymes including allinase, B vitamins, and minerals flavonoids. Garlic is anti-microbial, diaphoretic which has the power to increase perspiration, cholagogue: The agent that causes an increased flow of bile into the intestine, it is hypotensive, and anti-spasmodic.
The volatile oil in Garlic, is an effective agent excreted via the lungs, hence it aids in infections of the respiratory system such as chronic bronchitis, respiratory catarrh, recurrent colds and influenza..
Helpful in the treatment of whooping-cough and bronchitic asthma.
Garlic generally used as a preventative for most infectious conditions of the digestive and respiratory system.
For the digestive tract it has been found that Garlic will support the development of the natural bacterial flora whilst killing pathogenic organisms
In addition to these amazing properties, Garlic has an international reputation for lowering both blood pressure, blood cholesterol levels and improving the health of the cardio-vascular system. Experiments have indicated that the essential oil of Garlic is distinctly hypo-lipidemic, which is a lipid-lowering drug (LLD), it has the fat reducing, action in both healthy people and patients with coronary heart disease.
An interesting use of Garlic is in ear ache. Slice a clove of garlic, heat briefly in a small amount of virgin olive oil, and let it cool, strain the mixture then use a drop of two in the affected ear
Make an Ointment out of garlic. Use a clove of Garlic for wounds, cuts, athlete's foot, or any external skin irruption, or infection. Also, try a few drops of the Oil on a toothache to relieve pain..
Use Garlic on wounds, ulcers, skin infections, flu, athlete's foot, on viruses such as the strep, worms, respiratory ailments, high blood pressure, for blood thinning, cancer of the stomach, colic, colds, kidney problems, and bladder problems.
Garlic is believed to cure worms in both people and animals.
Garlic is scientifically-proven to possess medicinal properties.