Gospel Reggae Christafari Hosanna HD720 m2 Basscover Bob Roha
Gospel Rock Hillsong Live in Miami - Hosanna H720 m2 Basscover2 Bob Roha
"Jesus Took Away My Blues" is the Showcase Album of the Early years of Bobby Smith. It is Bobby's first attempt at recording an album back in 1985. In it you will hear the sounds and influences of such Musicians as "Jerry Lee Lewis, Jimmy Swaggart and others that made Bobby the Musician that he is today. Even though it is the proverbial diamond in the rough , it still has the ingredients that make a Musician great. With that being said , purchase the album see for yourself the energy and passion of a young "Bobby Smith".
Encourage and Build your faith in Christ.
Christian Tracts to Hand Out At Any Festival
• What do you mean by Christian tract?
• When people are discussing Christian tract, they are conveying good news about Jesus.
• You can in no way afford to ignore this announcement.
• You should always be on the lookout for opportunities so that you can share the Lord’s message with other people.
Spread the Gospel:
• You must be having the desire to see that the people in your community are aware of Jesus as the savior.
• You may use Christian tracts to hand out to start your spiritual journey.
• You may in the initial phase’s dread of being judged by others.
• However, you will soon overcome this feeling, and then you will be filled with compassion and be compelled to spread the Gospel to the people.
Reach out to the lost:
• A tract is a piece of writing which presents the gospel of Jesus Christ.
• It usually calls upon the sinner to repent and place trust in the Lord.
• Christian tracts to hand out are useful in any place where people congregate.
• These are wonderful places to reach out to hundreds of people.
• You should place tracts in any place where people are most likely to find them.
Can reach places where you are not able to go:
• These messages end up in situations where you will not be able to reach.
• You can also place them in a packet of items which is purchased by someone, and he discovers the message once he goes back home and opens that package.
• So these tracts though being smaller in size have the capability of traveling to places where you do not go.
• You cannot go with every single person, and you also cannot travel to every single place.
This is a song I wrote when I was 13, I'm 61, now. I wrote this when I was in grade 7 and definitely in need of some direction. Still have fun with it.
Bobby Smith is a Guest on the George Espenlaub Radio Show. Bobby is a Singer and self taught pianist who being inspired by "Jerry Lee Lewis" and "Jimmy Swaggart" taught himself to play piano at age 16. Follow Bobby as he tells his Journey to 'Jerry Lee Lewis' House with his family and much more. Bobby was traveling and did the interview in a hotel in Illinois by modern technology. If you like musical biographies this is one you will like. For information regarding his music go to Googleplay , Cdbaby and other fine digital music stores.
this video shows proof of demons
Tip 1: Never Think “Church,” Is A Building.
Warning: the actual church is the congregation, (people of God) and going to church has given many people the false idea that their spiritual lives consist of a weekly service. Leaving the rest of the week to live for themselves.
Tip 2: Avoid Churches That Only Do “Topical Study,” Look For A Chapter By Chapter, Verse By Verse Method Of Study.
Tip 3: Be Sure To Find A Church That Equips Every Believer To Make Disciples.
Bonus tip: the great commission (the mission of the church), is to make disciples. Find the church that is serious about its mission rather than doing other things instead.
Tip 4: Don't Get Distracted By The Many Good Causes, The Churches Aligned Themselves.
Social justice, feeding the homeless, etc. Find a church that has the single focus on fulfilling the great commission.
Tip 5: Look For The Gospel, Clearly And Articulately Delivered.
Note: the definition of the gospel is in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 Yet, after 40 years of church experience, I find very few pastors or layman who can clearly and accurately articulate this life-changing message.
Tip 6: Train For The Work Of The Ministry.
Tip 7: Look Outside Of The Normal.
*If you have any church experience, did it prepare you to make disciples?
The most startling thing to realize is the words of Christ to our modern “normal,” church.
Yea, though I stand at the door knock…
He is outside knocking….
In sum finding the church is simple when you apply these seven tips. So, let me leave you with one last tip…
Look for a church that will challenge you. You know the saying “no pain–no gain.” You need to be challenged so you can grow.
This guy teaches a basic Gospel pattern on the keyboard. Pretty cool...
Soul Connection - Gospel Group utwór Witness podczas koncertu 23 września 2007 w sanktuarium o. Pio w Warszawie
AprÃ¨s la Tecktonik, Cauet se met au Gospel en prÃ©sence de CÃ©line Dion. Enorme !!!
Soul and RandB gospel artist Frank Cole sings Amazing Grace accompanied by producer Jetton Barnes.
Check-out Frank's music on "The New Soul (Various Artists)" CD.
LEAVE A COMMENT & SHARE THIS VIDEO!
Soul and R&B gospel artist Frank Cole sings "Oh How I Love Jesus" accompanied by producer Jetton Barnes.