DALLAS HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGEON, DR. SAMUEL M. LAM, DISCUSSES BASIC HAIR CHARACTERISTICS THAT INFLUENCE A HAIR TRANSPLANT, HAIR PHYSIOLOGY, AND HAIR SHAFT BREAKAGE PATTERNS.
IPL emits focused, incoherent and broad spectrum light which can travel through the tissue of the skin until it strikes the hair shafts or the bulb (root) of the hair. The bulb is usually where the highest concentration of melanin is located, as opposed to the rest of the hair shaft .When the light strikes the dark-colored melanin, the light is converted to heat energy. The bulb and most of the hair shaft is instantly vaporized. The intense heat radiated by the hair also destroys the hair-producing papilla or the entire hair follicle.In this way, permanent hair removal can be achieved. Intense pulsed light can also strike the abnormal pigment. The heat energy is absorbed by the pigment which is destroyed to minor granule. The minor granule is absorbed by Macrophage. In this way, freckles, sun damage induced and age spot are removed. IPL can also accelerate the growing speed of collagen, enhance skin elasticity, removal wrinkle, improve skin tone and texture.
for more info...pls contact
TEL: 86-10-62244561 FAX: 86-10-62228072
New Web www.sincoherenipl****
For more informations, please to consult our website at *******www.epilanet****/ Silkn laser is a device cleared by the FDA for home use that can be used anywhere below the neck. It requires multiple treatments to have the best results.
How Does Silkn Laser Work?
This device applies Home Pulsed Light™ (HPL™) technology, using optical energy to disable hair growth. The hair shaft needs to absorb this light energy and then transform it to heat.
Who Can Use It?
Those with a naturally dark skin color cannot use Silkn because burns, blisters and/or changes in skin color can result.
Dark hair responds the best to this laser treatment. Shades of brown will also respond to the laser, but typically require more treatments. Because the laser is targeting dark pigment (melanin)- white, gray, or blond hair will not benefit from using the system. Red hair isnt totally ruled out here, but possibly may benefit from hair removal treatments.
Does Silkn Laser Hurt?
The feeling can be likened to a slight sensation of heat. Everyone has their own tolerance to pain/discomfort, but other factors come into play. You might feel more pain if you have sensitive skin, or very dark or thick hair. The first time using the laser is usually the most uncomfortable, and then subsides with further uses for most people.
Silkn has 5 settings that you can adjust to your sensitivity. Using the highest setting will also produce more heat, and give you better results.
How Effective Is It?
Hair grows in different stages: growing, resting and shedding. Because all of the hair isnt on the same stage at any given time, multiple treatments are needed to get the hair in the growth phase, for the laser to be most effective. The company recommends treatments spaced every two weeks for the first three to four uses. If hair has grown back after these first three to four treatments, then additional treatments should be given until the desired results are achieved.
Laser hair removal can lead to permanent hair reduction. According to the Silkn hair removal clinical study of 150 females using the hair removal system these were the average hair reduction results after 6 months 41% in the underarms, 54% on the legs, 43% in the bikini area and 52% on the arms.
Wake up your sleepy hair follicles and get faster growth with Encourage All Natural Growth Oil.
Encourage All Natural Growth Oil is a nutrient-rich, patent-pending combination of oils and growth aids that will assist you in promoting longer, thicker, healthier hair and scalp. The 24-hour production of this growth oil consists of using a small amount of heat to infuse and blend the main ingredients.
Penetrating the hair shaft Encourage All Natural Growth Oil promotes fast results*. With consistent use moisturize, relieve dandruff, repair and strengthen dry damaged hair*.
No harsh chemicals, just a great blend of natural ingredients that will stimulate your hair follicles.
For more product information and price, please enquire: inquirygbsaesthetic****
or visit: www.gbsaesthetic****
High Energy Output(120J/cm2): Make sure good effective for any color hairs
Long Pulse --Width(1400ms): Make sure heating hair follicle, lasting hair removal result for long-time
Big Spot Size handle(10*12mm):Fast and effecient operation for saving time.
Strong Cooling (-5ºC) : Sapphire contact cooling system make sure safe and comfortable treatment
CE Marked: very popular in European and Asia markets
Theory of operating:
The system uses special semiconductor laser with long Pulse-Width 808nm, can penetrate to hair follicle effectively. Using selective light absorption theory, laser can be preferentially absorbed by the melanin of the hair and then heating the hair shaft and hair follicle, moreover to destroy the hair follicle and oxygen organization around hair follicle. When laser outputs, system with special cooling technology, cool the skin and protect skin from being hurt and reach a very safe and comfortable treatment.
Permanently remove unwanted hair on all parts of the body and for any hair colors on any skin except black.
Specially good at light yellow and gold hair, on which IPL and E-light can not do good result.
Laser Type Semiconductor laser
Laser wavelength 808nm
Sapphire size 10*12mm
Energy Density 1~120j/cm2
Pulse width 10~1400ms
Repetition frequency 0.5~10HZ
Cooling System Sapphire contact cooling style
*******www.h2-ion****/ H2 Ion Thermal Activated Hair Repair undoes the damage of heat styling in a minute. H2 Ion repairs split ends, prevents breakage, and moisturizes from within. H2 Ion employs ionic technology, which works with heat to repair and revitalize damaged hair. Once you blow dry or heat style your hair, negative ions penetrate deep into the hair shaft to fix broken protein bonds, mend split ends, and seal damaged cuticles. The negative ions also eliminate heat damage by minimizing hair's drying time, eliminate frizz and static, and encourage new hair growth, leaving your hair shiny and healthy. In addition, H2 Ion Hair Repair is specially formulated with MIM, a unique moisture infusion microbead extracted only from Sonoran Jojoba plants. These microbeads work in conjunction with the negative ions and bond with the hair shaft to provide essential moisture exactly where it is needed. Because H2 Ion does not use ingredients which build up and weigh down hair, your hair will be moisturized as well as have the volume you adore. You will see healthier, stronger hair instantly.
Viviscal Hair Loss Concealer Fibres advert with Cheryl Baker. Cheryl explains how effectively the fibres cover balding spots and make thin hair appear much thicker.
Viviscal Hair Loss Concealer Fibres have been developed as a cover-up interim solution to effectively and naturally disguise the problem of thinning hair. They come in a range of colours and are made of the same organic keratin protein as human hair. You simply shake them from the tub onto your hair and as each fibre is coated with an electrostatic coating it binds them to the hair shaft, immediately building density, providing greater coverage and a thick full-looking head of hair in around 20 seconds.
MOROCCO’S LIQUID GOLD
Argan Oil is frequently called liquid gold of Morrocco, is an oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. The argan tree grows only in the south west of Morocco. The argan oil has been used for the remedy and cosmetics since the ancient ages. The argan oil is %100 natural, pure and unique. The argan tree is under the protection of UNESCO against extinction. The scientific studies have shown that there isn't any product equivalent to Argan oil.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair
Argan oil has many benefits, but one of the best ways to use it is for hair and skin care. As the production of pure argan oil is very hard process, pure argan oil for hair does not come cheap, but its effects are nothing short of spectacular. Many hair problems such as dry hair, rough hair, dull hair lacking shine and frizzy hair can be solved with the use of this wonder oil. The reason that it is so effective for repairing damaged hair and has even surpassed the other wellknown oil in popularity is because it is not only rich in vitamin E, but it also contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 unsaturated fatty acids that provides nutrition to hair. In addition to these, it also contains Linoleic and Oleic acid that helps to hydrate and moisturize hair.
Some of the benefits of using Moroccan argan oil for hair and skin are as follows:
- Argan oil penetrates deeply into hair follicles( hair grows in follicles) , strenghtens hair and thus help to prevent the hair loss.
- Due to affecting the blood circulation positie way, argan oil help to keep the skin cell live
- It helps to repair as well as prevent the occurrence of split ends caused by several factors.
- As argan oil contains unsaturated Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids, so it is able to penetrate the hair shaft and repair damaged hair follicles.
- It also increases shine of lackluster dry hair by locking in the moisture.
- Unlike other hair oil, argan oil is non greasy and non oily and therefore it does not weight down hair making it limp.
- Argan oil is ideal for taming rough, dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair.
- It is light and almost weightless so there is less probability of build up.
- For those who have damaged their hair with too much of hair straightening and other chemical treatments, argan oil can help in restoring the lost luster.
- Many people with color treated hair complain of rough hair and color fading. Regular application of argan oil on color treated hair can help in keeping the color intact for a greater duration and it would also prevent any dryness.
- Argan oil is immediately absorbed by the hair and it restores the lost moisture.
- It also acts as a shield for harmful UV rays and protects the hair from environmental pollution.
- Because it has a high content of vitamin E, argan oil is very effective for hair growth too.
- It nourishes hair from the root, strengthening it, thereby preventing hair loss.
- Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and manageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair make them manageable again.
- Hair stylists also consider that Argan oil may finally be right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes,excessive styling practices and perms
Healing and Protecting
The active substances called triterpenoids that occur in Argan Oil offer amazing skin protection benefits. These include tissue healing (scars), anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties.
The oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids and is more resistant to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil also contains 0.8% unsaponifiables (a large group of compounds also known as plant sterols or sterolins). Sterolins improve skin metabolism, reduce inflammation and promote excellent moisture retention.
Argan is considered an effective anti-aging oil due to properties such as the high levels of vitamin E /tocopherols (anti-oxidants help neutralise free radical damage, which is important for skin exposed to polluted Western environments) and saponins (skin-softening agents). Besides cooling and soothing inflammation, it is also reputed to help reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin`s hydro-lipid layer.
Argan oil contains rare plant sterols (schottenol and spinasterol), not found in other oils. It is believed that these phytosterols are unique in their combination and that there are no other vegetable oils with a comparable phytosterol composition. In general phytosterols reduce inflammation and help block cholesterol absorption from the intestines.
Argan oil facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice. It contains flavonoids that act as a natural anti-inflammatory both internally and externally.
The oil is considered highly beneficial for arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
It is helpful for lowering cholesterol levels, stimulating circulation and strengthening the body`s natural immunity.
It is used to soothe skin ailments like chickenpox, acne, psoriasis, and dry eczema. It is also used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
Traditionally Argan oil is also reputed to have aphrodisiac and tonic properties.
As it is very hard to extract argan oil and higly demanded product, it is not generally cheap. It takes 30 kilograms of argan kernels to extract just 1 litre of oil and the argan tree where it comes from is endangered and found in very few places. another reason for the rarity of the oil.
Rich Argan Oil Composition
Argan Oil has gained an international reputation as nature’s anti-aging skin care product. It is rich in naturally occurring antioxidants, essential fatty acids, carotenoids, ferulic acid, sterols, polyphenols, and contains remarkably high levels of vitamin E. Argan Oil contains Squalene, a unique and rare component which is suggested to protect against skin cancer. Argan Oil amazing inventory of active ingredients provides your skin and body with the nutrients it needs to maintain its healthy radiance.
A Comprehensive Description Of The Main Components
• Essential Fatty Acids are necessary fats that humans cannot synthesize and must be obtained through diet or skin treatments such as Argan Oils™. They are building compounds the body needs to manufacture and repair cell membranes, enabling the cells to obtain optimum nutrition and expel harmful waste products. They are necessary for regulating healthy skin and premature aging. These acids perform an important role in the lipid management of the epidermis, sebum production, and are required for the formation of prostaglandin. They all have water-binding, moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
• Prostaglandin is a lipid compound derived enzymatically from essential fatty acids within the cell. It serves as catalysts for a large number of processes. It helps to regulate body functions such as heart rate, blood pressure, smooth muscle contraction, circulation, and immune function. Prostaglandin is a natural anti-inflammatory and acts as a controlling factor in overall cell growth and development.
• Carotenoids are a class of natural fat-soluble pigments found in plants that serve to protect eyes and skin from UV radiation and free radical damage; to help maintain our immune system; to promote healthy skin and inhibit the growth of cancer cells. They have been shown to lower the risk of arthritis. The class of carotenoids detected in Argan Oil is xanthophylls. They function as an antioxidant and after absorption from food are converted to form vitamin A in the small intestine and stored in the liver. Carotenoids also protect the arteries and heart. Their antioxidant properties help inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, the “bad cholesterol”, which can lead to build up of plaque in the arteries.
• Polyphenols or polyphenolic compounds are natural components of a wide variety of plants and are also known as secondary plant metabolites. These active compounds are known for their antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and anti-aging properties. They enhance immune response, enhance cell-to-cell communication, repair DNA damage caused by smoking and other toxic exposures, and assist the body to detoxify carcinogens through the activation of the body’s immune system.
• Ferulic Acid is the most abundant phenolic compound found in Argan Oil. This antioxidant helps prevent damage caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid. It is often added as an ingredient of anti-aging supplements. Studies have shown that ferulic acid can decrease blood glucose levels and can be of help to diabetes patients. It seems to protect against many types of caner, bone degeneration and menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes. Like many other antioxidants, ferulic acid reduces the level of cholesterol and triglyceride, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.
• Squalene is a nutrient-rich oil. It is a fat-soluble antioxidant with the unique ability to anchor itself to the body’s cell membrane. It can deactivate the free radical known as a singlet oxygen, the free radical that is generated by exposure to the sun’s UV radiation, and can also absorb and bind fat-soluble toxins, helping to excrete them from the body. Squalene is involved in the process of cell growth. It is able to penetrate deeper and more readily than most other oils. Its compatibility with skin lipids can be attributed to the fact that human sebum, the skin’s own moisturizer, is comprised of 25% squalene. It is proven to have a positive effect on mature and rosacea skin.
• Sterols (Phytosterols) are a class of lipid-like compounds that helps to prevent skin aging by improving skin metabolism and reducing inflammation. They promote excellent moisture retention and penetrate quickly. They are vital to the structural integrity of the cell membrane. They work in harmony with human skin because the chemical structure of plant sterols and human sterols is very similar. In the skin, human sterols are the main component of its outermost layer and play a fundamental role in aiding and maintaining optimal skin barrier function. Two of the families of sterols found in Argan oil, schottenol and spinasterol, are known for their anticancer properties and are rarely found in vegetable oils. Additionally, sterols are known to block cholesterol absorption sites in the human intestine thus helping to reduce the overall amount absorbed in the body.
• Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is a powerful antioxidant and excellent free-radical scavenger. Vitamin E protects essential fatty acids and vitamin A levels in the body. It accumulates in the epidermis and forms a barrier against moisture evaporation from the skin. Vitamin E prevents cellular aging due to oxidation, aids in bringing nourishment to cells, and decreases inflammation and strengthens capillary walls. It has been shown to significantly help in the reduction of scarring from wounds and the appearance of stretch marks. Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties help to prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol, the so-called “bad cholesterol”. This may lower the risk of heart disease and stroke. Research has suggested a link between vitamin E and the prevention of certain cancers and degenerative diseases.