It's not about the destination but about the journey. She might be little and not the master of hooping but she absolutely loves what she does.
I thought I'd put my basketball hoop next to the tramp and try some dunks.
This girl has some special experience and skills with a Hula Hoop and she can balance the entire hoop according to her wish how she wants to move it around.
We adopted our cat, Milli, from an animal shelter about 8 months ago. She was brought to the shelter when she was 6 months old because her previous owners thought she was too wild and aggressive. With lots of love and patience, we have been able to take Milli's extra energy and put it toward some amazing tricks. Along with playing dead Milli can also sit and jump through hoops, and we hope to teach her even more! Milli's other favorite hobbies include lounging in window sills and playing with pine cones, bottle caps and basically anything besides the toys we buy for her.
Circus. The gymnast with hoops. Цирк. Гимнастка с обручами.MP4
Pixie Hoops & Poi Pixies have been spinning and instructing Poi Spinning and Hooping Workshops in their downtown Victoria Studio since the Spring of 2001. It is our pleasure to have shared in the growth of the Global Skilled Arts Community, and to be able to spend the time learning and sharing with all of you!
Greenhouse Heater, Greenhouse Thermometer, The Greenhouse People, Dome Greenhouse, Greenhouse Shelf. here are just a few of the many things you'll find
Full color step-by-step scale plans for every one of our designs.
• How to build a good sized, sturdy and attractive Victorian style greenhouse perfect for a backyard garden or for you own small organic vegetable and fruit farm.
• How to build a medium sized "lean-to" greenhouse that you can easily fit against any existing wall to save on space and materials.
• How to build a large hoop or arch greenhouse out of PVC piping and save a bucket load of money.
• How to build a small greenhouse grow rack that you can fit in even the smallest of backyards.
• How to build a modular hot bed greenhouse that is perfect for growing vegetables and can easily be expanded to grow more.
• Discover what lighting system you should use depending on what type of plants you wish to grow and when.
• Learn the importance of ventilation and what type of ventilation system you'll require whether it be vents, doors or exhaust fans.
• How to select the correct materials to suit your needed effectiveness, afford-ability and durability.
• Learn the 8 things you must do to prevent your greenhouse from becoming invested with mold, fungus, bugs and pests.
• Discover the essential conditions, including temperature, lighting and soil, you must have to grow your own herbs.
• Discover if and why you need shading and what materials make the best shading and how your should apply it to your greenhouse.
• Learn how you should modify your greenhouse depending on whether you live in hot, cold, dry, dull, wet or windy conditions.
Only one 36" x 3/4" x Fire Opal/Black push button available until July 22nd. These fire hoop are quickly becoming the new industry standard for hoopers seeking a good lightweight solution with easy breakdown ability without compromising durability. for more information about Fire Groove Gear - Buy Fire Dance Equipment Poi, Staff, Juggling, Hula Hoop, Darts, Torches & More call 844-347-3869.
Address:- 4532 College View Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90041
Info from Licensor: "I thought there were three seconds left on the clock, so I chucked up a shot and it went in. Then I found out there were 30 seconds left still."
Eight world record holder, multitalented and gorgeous Marawa Wamp breaks and makes a record, of 180 Hula Hoops spun at a time.
This was an insane mini hoop shot done from over 40 feet!!
A cute little girl trying to hula hoop and fail
Fire Groove Gear - Buy Fire Dance Equipment is the best leading place to purchase fire staff products. We offer all sorts of poi, glow poi, juggling, kevlar, staff, fire fans, hoop, travel hoop and much more.
Address - 4532 College View Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90041
Phone - 844-347-3869