Art Williams The Best of A W Intro Just do and do very Inspiring jut do it tell you win NOW IS THE TIME TO GET EXCITED!!!
FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS AND START YOUR ENGINES!
Very rarely does a company come around that can put you into serious positive cash-flow immediately, right out of the gate! There is only one network marketing company that can make that statement!
Do you want to stop the insanity and finally start making money? Just DO it!
What If? You just do it GET EXCITED!!! This is your business and your part of the team...
Remember this: "If it's meant to be, it's up to me" Plug in! Your in the driver sit?
Tax Article June 2017
This is NOT a boring tax 101 article
it is for experienced property investors
My key points
1. Most accountants are lazy
9 out of 10 people I talk to do not know if their accountant is doing the best for them, and getting back all they can.
What is your accountant missing out on that gives more money on your pocket
2. Your property and investments are a business , treat it as such, as a professional
3. Understand ATO profiling of who you are and what you can claim within the guidelines
4. Know your stuff, spend time to get sorted and be prepared for tax time. No one else will for you.
5. Ask all your questions to your accountants, don’t be shy , empty your head , push them- that is what you pay them for
1. ALL interest charged
- Loan for property
- Loan/ equity from home
- Credit card for rates and all expenses
2. Business Expenses
Insurances, phone, car, all advice, internet, meetings training/ courses/ education, the lot
3,. Office/ home office
Furniture, including depreciation of, power, other
Eg. $1000 on a laptop or a computer each year
3. Travel to and from your properties
Due diligence time, pre purchase, during contract and building, at settlement/ completion
2 inspections per year, per property
All travel, meals, meetings, expenses (phone etc)
4. No Tax variation in place to assist cashflow during the year.
Focus that money each pay period on smashing your home loan
5. Scrapping and Depreciation
What works did you do, what was taken out
And then no matter how old the property ask a professional QS to give you a report
6. Being chicken to move away from a crap accountant, especially long term ‘family ones’
They are costing you a fortune, just do it
7. Giving someone else the responsibility for your money and tax affairs, own it