Results for: lady be good
Eleanor Powell's Lady Be Good is the very first recorded film footage of dancing with dogs freestyle obedience. Filmed in 1941 by MGM. MGM also recorded Gene Kelly's freestyle performance in 1946 in Living in a Big Way. Way to go MGM!
"Aurex Jazz Festival", Sep.3,1980 at Budokan(Tokyo,Japan)
I synchronized sound files which digitized from LP record/cassette tape except for Bewitched and Goodbye.
You can watch with stereo sound. Just add "&fmt=18" at the end of URL. Like
Jonathan Russell is joined by NY Swing made up of Bucky Pizzarelli, John Bunch and Phil Flanigan from a concert at Centenary College.
Bucky Pizzarelli was considered the only guitarist next to George Van Eps, to play the seven-string electric guitar exclusively. Bucky is a dedicated preservationist of the old guitar music and the early styles of playing. Recordings like Love Songs and NY Swing present a picture of the complete jazz musician and guitarist who moves effortlessly from the daunting format of the solo guitar to playing solid, swinging rhythm and single string solos in an ensemble setting.
A Legendary Piano player - currently co-leads New York Swing. He' played in the bands of Woody Herman, Maynard Ferguson and Benny Goodman. George T. Simon called him "the Fred Astaire of the piano".
Phil Flanigan is highly respected both as a soloist and as an ensemble player. Bob Wilber has called him the "most melodic bass soloist in jazz." Phil acquired "the Lady's Head" bass in 2001, a legend in its own right as evinced by the list of previous owners: Bob Casey, Irv Manning, Red Balaban, and Bob Haggart.
01. YOU WON´T BE SATISFIED (UNTIL YOU BREAK MY HEART) (James - Stock)
02. THE FRIM FRAM SAUCE (Ricardel - Evans)
03. I´M JUST A LUCKY SO AND SO (David - Ellington)
04. I DIDN´T MEAN A WORD I SAID (Adamson - McHugh)
05. GUILTY (Kahn - Akst - Whiting)
06. SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY (Green - Brown - Homer)
07. OH, LADY BE GOOD (Gershwin - Gershwin)
08. MY BABY LIKES TO BE-BUP (Bishop)
09. NO SENSE (Fitzgerald - Brown)
10. HOW HIGH THE MOON (Hamilton - Lewis)
11. I´VE GOT A FEELIN´ I´M FALLIN´ (Link - Walter - Rose)
12. YOU TURNED THE TABLES ON ME (Alter - Mitchell)
13. I CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED (Kuhn)
14. ROBBINS´ NEST (Thomson - Jacquet)
15. I COULNT´ STAY AWAY FROM YOU (Wayne - Raleigh)
16. OLD MOTHER HUBBARD (Ellington - Wallace)
17. SOMEONE LIKE YOU (Warren - Blane)
18. BABY, IT´S COLD OUTSIDE (Loesser)
19. DON´T CRY, CRY BABY (Martini - Maher - Tepper)
20. IN THE EVENING (WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN) (Raye - Carr)
21. TALK FAST MY HEART, TALK FAST (Raye - Depaul)
22. I´M WAITING FOR THE JUNKMAN (Demetrius)
23. BASIN STREET BLUES (Williams)