Watch What Maulana Tariq Jameel is Doing in His Friends Gathering
An Urdu Audio Lecture at the Topic of "Jaga Je Laganay Ke Duniya Nahi Hai" at Multan on 24th December 2005, by Maulana Tariq Jameel
An Urdu Audio Lecture at the Topic of "Kamyabi Ka Safar" at Murree by Maulana Tariq Jameel
Maulana Tariq jameels heart trembling dua. It is the one of the most inspiring dua by him ever.May Allah bring back the days of islamic glory.
Firon Ki Lash Dunya Kay Liye Ibrat Ka Nishan Hai...Jis Ka Zikar ALLAH ny Quran Me Farmaya Hai..
Please Like, Share & Subscribe for more
Any of the views expressed by the speakers do not necessarily represent the views of BEING UMMAH Official or any other projects it may have or intend to do. BEING UMMAH Official and it's affiliates do not advocate nor condone any unlawful activity towards any individual or community.
Lecture by Maulana Tariq Jameel in Oslo, Norway 8th August 2010. Professional video production by Norway's Da'wah organization ''Islam Net''. More information about Islam Net can be found at *******www.islamnet.no/. The lecture was held at Islamic Cultural Centre Norway.
Join us at Facebook
Maulana Tariq Jameel (Official Page) : ********www.facebook****/MaulaanaTariqJameel?ref=stream
Maulana Tariq Jameel Fan page : ********www.facebook****/pages/Molana-Tariq-Jameel-lectures/258262980895251
Tablighi jamat 6 numbers
The method adopted by Muhammad Ilyas was simple. It was to organize units (called jamaats, Arabic: جماعتِ meaning Assembly) of at least ten persons and send them to various villages. This unit jamaat, would visit a village, invite the local Muslims only to assemble in the mosque and present their message in the form of Six Principles. Muhammad Ilyas articulated six demands in the form of Six Principles which are quintessential to Tabligh Jamaat's teachings. These six principles are:
1. Kalmah: An article of faith in which the tablighi accepts that there is no god but Allah and the Prophet Muhammad is His Last messenger". Yet it is not as simple as proclaiming tawheed, rather it also has to do with having conviction that every single thing is done by the will of Allah. Moreover, the fact that not a leaf can fall from the tree yet it has been decreed by Allah. The means of bringing this conviction in one's life requires one to follow the Sunnah (way) of the Prophet Muhammad (May Peace Be Upon Him).
2. Salah: "Five daily prayers that are essential to spiritual elevation, piety, and a life free from the ills of the material world" The notion that through one's salah, one can directly attain from the treasures of Allah (SWT). However it is not simply praying salah, but praying it in the manner of the Prophet Muhammad, i.e. With concentration and devotion.
3. ilm and Zikr: "The knowledge and remembrance of Allah conducted in sessions in which the congregation listens to preaching by the emir, performs prayers, recites the Quran and reads Hadith as is described in the books like "Tabligi Nisaab' comprising of Fadhaa'il Aa'mal' and other books
4. Ikraam-e-Muslim: "The treatment of fellow Muslims with honor and deference" To Like for other what you like for yourself.
5. Sahih-Niyyat: "Reforming one's life in supplication to Allah by performing every human action for the sake of Allah and toward the goal of self-transformation"
6. Dawt'o' Tableegh(Dawah): "The sparing of time to live a life based on faith and learning its virtues, following in the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad, and taking His message door-to-door for the sake of faith.
Junaid Jamshed narrates when Aamir Khan [Bollywood actor] met Maulana Tariq Jameel at Hajj 2012. The whole clip has been subtitled into english.
Click here to hear about this incident from Maulana Tariq Jameel himself: ********www.youtube****/watch?v=eleecMwBBe4
----There are many lessons to be learnt from this story----
1. Allah can guide anyone he pleases, so never give up hope.
2. Not to pre-judge anyone, no matter what your perception of them is.
3. Allah draws the creation to his friends and grants them honour.
4. Do dawah with wisdom and kindness, so as not to overburden and pressure people.
This is a clip from a recent UK lecture by Junaid Jamshed, view it here inshallah: *******www.youtube****/watch?v=Sk3xfjAu8O4
Click here for an alternative link: ********vimeo****/54017614
Brought to you by the Ink of scholars channel
My 2nd channel: *******www.youtube****/inkofscholarshd
Facebook page: *******www.facebook****/inkofscholars
Facebook profile: *******www.facebook****/inkofscholars2
A beautiful urdu bayan by Maulana tariq Jameel recorded in HD quality.
p.s. Pay attention to when Maulana makes salaam at the start, and the people say 'ahhhh', mashallah, it shows how much they respect him and indeed we all do, may Allah preserve him.
Very Historical welcome Molana Tariq Jameel & Mufti Muhammad Naeem visit Layari and Meet with Sardar Uzair Baloch & Molana Tariq Jameel give very historical speech on 30 July 2011 at Layari
Click here for more lectures by this Shaykh: *******www.youtube****/playlist?list=PL99EFF8ECA56A30AE
Brought to you by the Inkofscholars channel
Maulana Tariq Jameel ANDROID APP *******goo.gl/8mU5a
LATEST BAYANS ********www.youtube****/playlist?list=PL4A3C0F42E3E05F8A&
www.messagetv.tv Recording from Westham Markaz, London, UK. Maulana Tariq Jameel. Manzilein aur Raste. منزلیں اور راستے، مولانا طارق جمیل کی تبلیغی مرکز میں سب سے پہلی ریکارڈنگ
Zakir Naik Yahodion Ka Agent? Maulana Tariq Jameel.mp4
Allah says about humanity, You are Illiterate, And this is the reality that the knowledge of human Beings are limited... How??? Just Listen and Leave your positive feed back....