As the Bush administration huddles with major lenders to finalize a relief plan for subprime borrowers, new results today from a survey conducted by Harris InteractiveÂ® on behalf of the National Taxpayers Union (NTU) warn against the government going too far. Almost half (48%) of U.S. adults aged 18 and older think a federal bailout of the subprime market would help either lenders who issue subprime mortgages or Wall Street banks who profit from subprime mortgages; in contrast, roughly a quarter (26%) believe homeowners who hold subprime mortgages would benefit most.
"When it comes to rescuing the subprime mortgage market, Americans are skeptical not only of who will benefit, but who will be left holding the bag," said NTU Vice President for Policy & Communications Pete Sepp. "While other surveys have shown serious public concerns over rising mortgage defaults, this poll demonstrates Americans have equally serious reservations over government involvement in the solution."
NTU Open Course Ware is an adaptation of the famous MIT OCW web site which provides access to various types of lectures (computer science, physics, mathematics, management, etc.) over the internet for free. Videos can be downloaded for some lectures, others only provide textbook and homework assignments. Our goal is to provide a short video lecture for each lecture, including the available additional materials such as powerpoint presentations, homework assignments and the syllabus.
Navigate the streets of Europe with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your compatible device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more.
- Full coverage of 38 countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria,Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (with colonies), Greece, Croatia, Iceland, Italia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Monaco, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal , Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia (with Kosovo) Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican, Great Britain
- Main roads coverage of 7 countries: Albania, Belorussia, Bosnia in Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Moldavia and Ukraine
- Overall road coverage of 10 million km
- 4.5 million destinations
NOTES:1. Run(Install "CNEUNTU2012_10Update.msi" which is located in folder Mapsource
2. In map "Unpack" choose "MapSource.61603beta.patch" and copy it to Garmin installation folder
3. In "Select Map Product" choose "custom mapset type in "FID (or MapID)"