In the wake of Erin Andrews' hotel peeper incident, Elizabeth Hasselbeck's statement that the ESPN reporter wears "next to nothing" sparked controversy.
In which I talk about teaching class this morning, my professors' discovery of this video blog, and gold-digging horseshoe crabs.
SKYRIM'S INFINITE QUESTS! *******tinyurl****/cj2usfm
Like! Comment! Leave feedback, positive or negative!
Horseshoe crabs are one of the oldest classes of space arthropods, and are often referred to as "living fossils", as they have not changed much in the last 350 to 400 million years, and indeed why should they?
The horseshoe crab is one of four survivors of a once proud lineage that once was a dominant force in the universe. Originating from within the Horseshoe Nebula, some scientists might say they came to earth quite a few millions of years ago (let's say 200), possibly in a Volkswagen Scirocco, and now refuse to go home.
Horseshoe crabs can live for as long as 200-250 years. They migrate into nice sandy beaches in late spring, with the males arriving first to take advantage of the cheeper hotel deals. The females then arrive and make nests at a depth of 15-20 m in the sand using only the most delicate spider mandibles. In these nests, females lay up to 200,000 eggs which are then with some effort and a copy of crab monthly fertilized by the male. The larvae hatch and then for a laugh swim about for about five to seven days. After swimming for this amount of time they become over-tired and sink. As young horseshoe crabs grow, they move to deeper waters, where they will form gangs and carry out petty crimes until They reach sexual maturity. Most will find jobs in investment banking or carry out light clerical duties.
Sometimes Horseshoe crab is accidentily called the Horses Hoe which is...RIGHT!
Hot TV personality Kim Kardashian and her current squeeze Kanye West were spotted hanging out together in NYC. After being bombarded with questions about marrying Kim, Kanye loses his cool and abuses the paparazzi.
So whats happening next with Kate after her pregnancy rumours surfacing the internet? Well, its Kate Middletons topless pictures doing their job! Thats Right! The royal family has had it, huh? First Prince Harry and now the Duchess of Cambridge!
A 42-year-old woman marries her young lover, a new Irish law may let some people drive drunk, a baby photo that offends the world and more!
Let EbenGregory tell it...relying on Superhead's ex-lover to protect your privacy is like asking a peeping tom to install your window blinds. In another boring episode of THE JEWELRY REPORT, Ray J puts the finishing touches on his new sex book that documents his conquest of 1,100 including Whitney Houston and Lil Kim.
ForRent**** "Ready2Move?" Video Contest:Think you've got bad neighbors? Think again! This submission shows you the true meaning of HORRIBLE neighbors! Peeping Toms, barking dog, trash and more! Find an apartment any time, any place on ForRent****.
USA Today reports that ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews, the victim in a 2009 Peeping Tom case, is now suing the hotel chains that she stayed at in which her stalker shot peephole videos of her naked.
Andrews released a statement through her law firm, in which she is quoted about the suit filed in Chicago on Thursday, saying: "...I do hope that my experience will cause the hospitality industry to be more vigilant in protecting its guests..."
Andrews is filing suit against several hotels including Marriott International and Raddison Hotels, for providing information about her room location to Michael David Barrett. It was Barrett who pled guilty to a felony stalking charge after shooting nude footage of Andrews in her hotel room and disseminating it on the internet. Barrett, serving 2 1/2 years in prison, was also named as a plaintiff in the suit.
Andrews recently placed third on the 10th season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars and was just promoted at ESPN adding segment hosting duties on the network's popular College GameDay program, which returns this fall. She signed a 3-year deal to stay at ESPN on Monday, and according to USA Today she will also contribute reports on ABC's Good Morning America.
For more information, please visit the link below.
Transcript by Newsy****
BY ADNAN S. KHAN
You're watching multisource politics news from Newsy
One click and those creepy ads that know how many of your Facebook friends use your favorite brand of toothbrush, would go away. It’s a simple ‘do not track mechanism’ the Federal Trade Commission has asked for because it believes the online industry isn’t doing a good enough job protecting consumer privacy.
Up til now, consumers have been on their own. In an interview with C-SPAN, FTC Chairman Jon Leibowitz says the standard opt-out 10 page privacy agreement is no good.
“But as we all understand consumers don’t read privacy policies. Particularly when when you’re on – particularly when you’re online when consumers wanna get is the last box to click is ‘I wanna make this purchase’ or ‘I wanna do this.’ And so – these privacy policies are written by lawyers … and they are full of legalese and consumers really deserve a clearer and more transparent notice and shorter one so they can understand what they are actually agreeing too.”
Earlier this month Mozilla announced it was adding a ‘do not track’ option on its browser. But on its website, the FTC says it cannot rely won’t count on all companies to follow a similar path.
“......industry efforts to address privacy through self-regulation ‘have been too slow, and up to now have failed to provide adequate and meaningful protection.’”
Forbes Magazine says even though this is just a preliminary report, the content puts heavy pressure on the industry to self-regulate before the government steps in to do it for them. Still - writer Wayne Crews finds it ironic the government is hampering advertisers with privacy lectures while exposing people to a not-so-private experience at the airport.
“It is important, you see, given the recession and all, to encourage consumers to opt-out of free enterprise even further. … Washington doesn't do privacy protection. … a ‘Do Not Track’ to purposely undermine targeted advertising is a potential lobotomy plan for Internet commerce and an imaginary trajectory for improved privacy practices.”
USAToday reports the Do Not Track can put $300 billion worth of U.S. economic activity at risk. But its writers also say such pressure might be good for the industry.
“...disrupting the status quo could be a good thing, potentially breathing new life into the online advertising models of companies willing to innovate.”
So what do you think? Should the FTC scare companies into self-regulating? Or is stiff legislation the only way to keep peeping Toms out of your browser windows?
Get more multisource video news analysis from Newsy
How to make a match tower; you can use matches to make nice handicrafts,such as this towerVery few people from people isn't admired with hand-made articles made of matches. Fragile toys cause feeling of genuine delight and respect for the person, made them. From matches, it is possible to carry hand-made articles to the independent art form, pleasing an eye it is not less, than already habitual sculptures or hand-made articles from glass.
Only present, how many it is necessary to put imaginations and patience that from matches to make a small house or a mill. And that creation of these masterpieces costed to authors of the hand-made articles represented in a cap of a site, even to present difficultly. Agree are present works of art.
Small house from matches
The small house from matches won't demand almost anything, "except sleight of hand", it is a little diligence and several hours of free time. It is required: 6-7 коробков matches, a button or a coin (3 copecks of Soviet period or 2 Russian roubles either 50 Kazakh tenges or any other money in diameter about 24 millimeters), the book or a diskette or кробка from a compact disc (a support for assemblage).
1. Put on the book of 2 matches in parallel each other on distance hardly smaller, than length of a match. размеров.2. From above lay 8 matches perpendicularly to first two. And, extreme matches should form a square with 2-mja matches of 1st number, and between all other matches should be about identical small расстояние.3. The following number of 8 more matches. Lay their perpendicularly previous 8 too with small distance between ними4. Accurately make "well" of 7 numbers, having a head of matches on кругу.5. From above make a flooring of 8 matches. Put their heads aside, opposite to heads of matches bottom настила.6. To perpendicularly previous number put following - from 6 matches (2 more extreme will add later). From above press the received design монетой.7. Keeping a coin a finger, thrust on small house corners vertically matches a head upwards. Matches should pass between top and the bottom floorings, and their edges - to leave from below. Matches of the bottom floorings can be moved apart other match or a toothpick, to watch only that the small house hasn't moved down with bottom спичек.8. The small house on legs has turned out. Thrust matches on perimeter along walls, moving apart a flooring an auxiliary match or a toothpick and pressing a design пальцем.9. Compress walls of a small house from 4 lateral faces, having moved them to the matches thrust vertically. Take out a coin спичкой.10. Take a small house in hands and press out co all сторон.11. Press matches which went on perimeter that they pressed heads a flooring. The turned out square from heads of matches - also is the small house base. I.e. that was top became a bottom. Having put on it a small house, receive a skeleton with the ends of matches sticking out every which way. They are necessary for construction of walls and a roof домика.12. At first finish walls. For this purpose insert vertically matches heads upwards co вcex 4 lateral сторон.13. Afterwards lay on one - already to a horizontal layer of walls. Thus matches should revolve, as at well building, a heads - to alternate with the ends of matches. Having inserted all horizontal matches, press their heads that they have pressed matches next стен.14. Now start a roof. At first insert missing matches into angular holes and, tucking in vertical matches of walls from below, extend them вверх.15. Stack roof matches to perpendicularly top flooring, beginning from edges and alternating directions of matches.
Hand-made articles from matches
Hand-made articles for children, the collection
Wonderful hand-made articles: Packing
Hand-made articles from помпончиков
Simple hand-made articles from plasticine
For a garden and a kitchen garden. Hand-made articles and councils
Hand-made articles from nuts
Hand-made articles from a cardboard
Новогоднии hand-made articles
Hand-made articles from a paper
Hand-made articles from the salty test
Amusing hand-made articles spokes and a hook
Hand-made articles from an egg shell
Hand-made articles from beads. A gift the hands
Hand-made articles and souvenirs from natural materials
Hand-made articles from the salty test
Skillful hand-made articles from different materials
Original hand-made articles from eggs
Applications and hand-made articles from a paper for children of 5-7 years
Hand-made articles from plastic bottles
To watch film
How to Look Good Naked
How to Dress to
How to Look Good
How to Look Good
Haunting in Connecticut
What Can Be Hidden
Peeping Tom Prank
Дженнифер Энистон Goes В. ..
Lego Star Wars III: ...
Трансформеры: Темный от t. ..
Без тебя (Smokin Ace
No Strings Attached - NOW PLAYING!
SNTV - Леди Гага Брея
Sex and the City 2
Funny Video - - New dance class etiquette. Check my channel for more of these...
Here Come the Gays
Sex Is Comedy
Sexting Re-post of a psa video about the harmful effects of sex ting.
Maria Sharapova In A Swimsuit
Maria Sharapova looking hot
Sports Illustrated Magazine
Celebrities in white bikinis.
How To Make Matchhous
Aa Ab Ac Ad Ae Af Ag Ah Ai Aj Ak Al Am Ao Ap Aq Ar As At Au Av Aw Ax Ay Az • B Ba Bb Bc Bd Be Bf Bg Bh Bi Bj Bk Bl Bm Bn Bo Bp Bq Br Bs Bt Bu Bv Bw Bx By Bz • C Ca Cb Cc Cd Ce Cf Cg Ch Ci Cj Ck Cl Cm Cn Co Cp Cq Cr Cs Ct Cu Cv Cw Cx Cy Cz • D Da Db Dc Dd De Df Dg Dh Di Dj Dk Dl Dm Dn Do Dp Dq Dr Ds Dt Du Dv Dw Dx Dy Dz • E Ea Eb Ec Ed Ee Ef Eg Eh Ei Ej Ek El Em En Eo Ep Eq Er Es Et Eu Ev Ew Ex Ey Ez • F Fa Fb Fc Fd Fe Ff Fg Fh Fi Fj Fk Fl Fm Fn Fo Fp Fq Fr Fs Ft Fu Fv Fw Fx Fy Fz • G Ga Gb Gc Gd Ge Gf Gg Gh Gi Gj Gk Gl Gm Gn Go Gp Gq Gr Gs Gt Gu Gv Gw Gx Gy Gz • H Ha Hb Hc Hd He Hf Hg Hh Hi Hj Hk Hl Hm Hn Ho Hp Hq Hr Hs Ht Hu Hv Hw Hx Hy Hz • I Ia Ib Ic Id Ie If Ig Ih Ii Ij Ik Il Im In Io Ip Iq Ir Is It Iu Iv Iw Ix Iy Iz • J Ja Jb Jc Jd Je Jf Jg Jh Ji Jj Jk Jl Jm Jn Jo Jp Jq Jr Js Jt Ju Jv Jw Jx Jy Jz • K Ka Kb Kc Kd Ke Kf Kg Kh Ki Kj Kk Kl Km Kn Ko Kp Kq Kr Ks Kt Ku Kv Kw Kx Ky Kz • L La Lb Lc Ld Le Lf Lg Lh Li Lj Lk Ll Lm Ln Lo Lp Lq Lr Ls Lt Lu Lv Lw Lx Ly Lz • M Ma Mb Mc Md Me Mf Mg Mh Mi Mj Mk Ml Mm Mn Mo Mp Mq Mr Ms Mt Mu Mv Mw Mx My Mz • N Na Nb Nc Nd Ne Nf Ng Nh Ni Nj Nk Nl Nm Nn No Np Nq Nr Ns Nt Nu Nv Nw Nx Ny Nz • O Oa Ob Oc Od Oe Of Og Oh Oi Oj Ok Ol Om On Oo Op Oq Or Os Ot Ou Ov Ow Ox Oy Oz • P Pa Pb Pc Pd Pe Pf Pg Ph Pi Pj Pk Pl Pm Pn Po Pp Pq Pr Ps Pt Pu Pv Pw Px Py Pz • Q Qa Qb Qc Qd Qe Qf Qg Qh Qi Qj Qk Ql Qm Qn Qo Qp Qq Qr Qs Qt Qu Qv Qw Qx Qy Qz • R Ra Rb Rc Rd Re Rf Rg Rh Ri Rj Rk Rl Rm Rn Ro Rp Rq Rr Rs Rt Ru Rv Rw Rx Ry Rz • S Sa Sb Sc Sd Se Sf Sg Sh Si Sj Sk Sl Sm Sn So Sp Sq Sr Ss St Su Sv Sw Sx Sy Sz • T Ta Tb Tc Td Te Tf Tg Th Ti Tj Tk Tl Tm Tn To Tp Tq Tr Ts Tt Tu Tv Tw Tx Ty Tz • U Ua Ub Uc Ud Ue Uf Ug Uh Ui Uj Uk Ul Um Un Uo Up Uq Ur Us Ut Uu Uv Uw Ux Uy Uz • V Va Vb Vc Vd Ve Vf Vg Vh Vi Vj Vk Vl Vm Vn Vo Vp Vq Vr Vs Vt Vu Vv Vw Vx Vy Vz • W Wa Wb Wc Wd We Wf Wg Wh Wi Wj Wk Wl Wm Wn Wo Wp Wq Wr Ws Wt Wu Wv Ww Wx Wy Wz • X Xa Xb Xc Xd Xe Xf Xg Xh Xi Xj Xk Xl Xm Xn Xo Xp Xq Xr Xs Xt Xu Xv Xw Xx Xy Xz • Y Ya Yb Yc Yd Ye Yf Yg Yh Yi Yj Yk Yl Ym Yn Yo Yp Yq Yr Ys Yt Yu Yv Yw Yx Yy Yz • Z Za Zb Zc Zd Ze Zf Zg Zh Zi Zj Zk Zl Zm Zn Zo Zp Zq Zr Zs Zt Zu Zv Zw Zx Zy Zz
Бассейн секс куклы
16. At first stack on 2, then on 4, on 6 and in 2-x central on 8.
17. Between matches sticking out vertically carefully insert matches - "tile" heads to the middle. After that press them on a circle heads of sides
My Gang Stalkers ,Mafia, The Catholic Inquisition, Zionists School Bullying NWO Military F.B.I. Sex Slavery Genetic Theft Jealousy Genocide Inferiority Complex looters Mob Mentality Psycho-Sexual Persecution Stalking stalkers exually perverted voyeurs peeping tom rapists rape violence against women misogyny misogynists socially inept Satanist Sexual Dysfunctions Paraphilia Impotence Sadism masochism Congenital Frigidity Psychopathy Pedophilia cybersecurity Satanic Ritual Abuse Rape Incest Gang Stalking Sex Slavery Perversion
Sex Trafficking Targeted Individual, TI,Gang Stalk
Before 1973, Brian De Palma was impossible to pigeonhole: he made comedies, political satires and openly experimental pieces. But with Sisters (originally released as Blood Sisters in the UK) he turned to the suspense thriller and discovered his natural home - and a style that would lead directly to later masterpieces like Carrie, Dressed to Kill and Blow Out.
When Danielle (Margot Kidder) meets potential boyfriend Philip (Lisle Wilson) after appearing on the TV show Peeping Toms (a nod to the Michael Powell shocker), she invites him home, only to attract the ire of her twin sister Dominique. From across the courtyard, Rear Window style, reporter Grace (Jennifer Salt) witnesses Philip being murdered by one of the twins - but the police find no body or any physical evidence. Naturally, Grace takes things into her own hands, and discovers more about the sisters' relationship than she bargained for...
Strongly influenced by Alfred Hitchcock and Roman Polanski, and with a score by the great Bernard Herrmann (Citizen Kane, Psycho), Sisters was the first true "Brian De Palma" film.
- Brand new High Definition digital transfer
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation
- Original Mono audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
- What the Devil Hath Joined Together: Brian De Palma's Sisters - A visual essay by author Justin Humphreys (47 mins)
- All new interviews with co-writer Louisa Rose, actress Jennifer Salt, editor Paul Hirsch and production manager Jeffrey Hayes
- The De Palma Digest - a film-by-film guide to the director's career by critic Mike Sutton
- Archive audio interview with star William Finley (excerpt)
- Gallery of Sisters promotional material from around the world
- Theatrical trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by author Kier-La Janisse (House of Psychotic Women), Brian De Palma's original 1973 Village Voice essay on working with composer Bernard Herrmann as well as a contemporary interview with De Palma on making Sisters, and the 1966 Life magazine article that inspired the film, illustrated with original archive stills
Release date: 28/04/14