Punk Ass Chef, Korn Holeyo whips up a special dorm room low budget special using world famous Spam. Don't ever throw away those left-overs. He uses day-old pizza crust, spinach and SPAM and rolls it up into a Spam-A-Doobie.
Why I think Home Run Inn is Chicago's Best Pizza:
Their crust is the best!
Whoops did I already say the have best pizza crust hands down? It is buttery and crispy.
Have you tried the others that are doughy or mushy! They have way to much cheese!
Best pizza sauce - not to sweet - just right
Their Chicago Pizza is always like the original - just like 50 years ago.
Chicago Pizza the way it should be.
Their sausage pizza is my favorite!
Their pepperoni pizza is pretty good too.
Their Garlic Fireball pizza is the bomb!
Chicago's Best Pizza is Home Run Inn!
If you can't tell - I love their pizza! So if you are looking for Chicago Pizza the way it should be look for the closest Home Run Inn Pizzeria!- http://www.homeruninn.com
http://www.buccacinos.com/glutenfree -- Whether you're avoiding gluten for medical or other health reasons, we feel proud that we can offer such an array of choices for every taste and lifestyle. Buccacino's is on board the "gluten-free" train and we are proudly serving gluten free pizza crusts, wraps, and pastas.
You can also enjoy the toasty, fluffy and flaky goodness of breads… crackers… pizza crust… biscuits… bagels and more… without the carbs and health-harming effects of grains! Get Gluten Free Baking Recipes www.mooroo.info/gfdesserts
Who doesn’t love pizza? It’s the go-to dinner for Friday night parties, sleepovers and movie nights on the couch. But what do you do if the pizza shop is closed and you’re craving that cheesy, melty goodness? Make a pizza in a mug, of course!
Just mix up some basic pizza crust ingredients, add some cheese and your favorite toppings (we love pepperoni) and in just a few minutes you’ll be enjoying a personal sized pizza that’s even tastier than the one that comes in a box. You’ll love knowing that you can enjoy pizza whenever you want and without having to tip.
Not only is this pizza delicious, it’s fun to say, too! If you’re like most people, you’ve never heard of grape pizza so you might be a little confused right now. Rest assured, it’s not as strange as it first sounds.
Use a premade pizza crust or have fun making your own and top it with olive oil and an assortment of fresh grapes. Add some rosemary, cheese and pine nuts and your pizza is almost ready. Bake, slice and enjoy a unique twist on everyone’s favorite weekend meal. Trust us, you won’t regret it.
The last installment of 'How to make a whole wheat pizza Crust'.
Go to http://www.eatgrains.com or http://www.grainmiller.com for more info.
BERKSHIRE MOUNTAIN BAKERY
We stopped by Berkshire Mountain Bakery on a day when they were making 1500 Pizza Crusts for Baba Louie's Pizza. It was quite something to see Richard Bourdon, the owner/baker working along with a few other workers making the crusts. We got to see the whole process. We sampled several of their breads...they have them right there (along with olive oil for dipping) and some of their new, delicious cookies. Check out the sound system, a boom box covered with flour. Check out the shipping and packing department. Check out more about the Berkshire Mountain Bakery on our web-site:
where you will also find a link to the bakery web-site where you can find out more about them and how to order their amazing products. Or, if you're in the Berkshires stop by to see for yourself.
If "more" is your family's answer to the question, "how much cheese do you want on your pizza," they will love this stuffed crust pizza that you make yourself. Here's Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman to show you how easy it is to impress the cheese lovers in your family with this homemade stuffed crust pizza recipe.
Shopping List / Items Needed:
1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
7 sticks (1 oz each) string cheese
1/2 cup pizza sauce
24 slices pepperoni (from 3.5-oz package)
2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
Pizza Recipe: How to make a stuffed crust pizza
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan, pressing up and extending over side by 1 inch.
2. Place string cheese around inside edge of crust.
3. Fold extended edge of dough over cheese; pinch firmly to seal.
4. Spoon sauce evenly over dough. Top with pepperoni and cheese blend.
5. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese in center is melted. Cut into wedges.
Pillsbury's 12-inch stuffed crust pizza recipe serves eight.
More Easy Howdini Recipe Videos
How to make stromboli
How to make easy chicken pot pie
How to make rocky road cookie pizza
Can bread, pasta, cookies, pizza crust make you sick? For 1 out of 100 people in the U.S. the answer is yes. For this group, Celiac disease, a frequently misdiagnosed digestive condition, is the cause. UCSD's Wm. K. Warren Medical Research Center for Celiac Disease presents several experts including: Martin F. Kagnoff, M.D., one of the country's leading authorities in Celiac Disease research, discusses how this disease affects the body. Gregory S. Harmon, M.D., Gastroenterologist, covers diagnosis and treatment. Susan J. Algert, Ph.D., Nutritionist, shares how to keep the disease under control with a gluten-free diet. [11/2007] [Health and Medicine] [Show ID: 13429]
Now This Cat Can Eat! Cat Vs. Pizza Crust!
Your family loves your brownies, but they seem a little too simple to take to a party, right? Here are two great decorating ideas from Betty Crocker Kitchens to add some pizzazz by using creative brownie toppings. Baker and author Liv Hansen shows you how to make festive brownies using frosting and sprinkles, AND how to make a brownie "pizza" with summertime fruit toppings.
How to make brownie pizza and decorate brownies
Decorate Festive Brownies
You can decorate brownies with whatever topping you choose. Liv Hansen uses red, white and blue star sprinkles and a frosting drizzle for a Fourth of July party.
1. Bake brownies in a 13 x 9 baking pan.
2. Soften some vanilla frosting for 15 seconds in the microwave.
3. Take a fork and dip it into the softened frosting then drizzle it across the brownies.
4. Decorate the brownies by sprinkling decorative candy stars over the top of the brownies. The stars will stick to the frosting.
Brownies and Berries Fruit Pizza
When decorating a brownie fruit pizza, you can give this delicious dessert a casual look by randomly sprinkling the fruit on top, or for a more elegant look, arrange the fruit in a pattern. Here, Liv Hansen makes a cream cheese frosting and tops the dessert with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and finshes it with an apple jelly glaze.
1. Bake brownies in a large pizza pan.
2. To make the frosting add some sugar and vanilla to the softened cream cheese and mix until well combined.
3. Use an offset spatula to thinly spread the frosting over the cooled brownie in the pizza pan. If you want brownie pizza crust, leave the edges of the brownie pizza bare.
4. Arrange the fruit of your choice over the frosting.
5. To add a little sweetness and shine soften some fruit jelly of your choice in the microwave for about 30 seconds and use a pastry brush to gently brush it over the fruit.
*** LINKS ***
Hot Dog-Stuffed Pizza Crust
Kevlar Car Seat Envelops Child In Fireproof Coccoon.
Communication Device for Deaf-Blind People - Mobile Lorm Glove
Mood-Sensing Robot Prison Guard
The K-E Diet
New World Record Rube Goldberg from Purdue
DARPA Robot Masters Stairs and PETMAN
LEGO Star Wars Music
520 Waving Cat Figures
Closing Song By Jake Chudnow
Kevin's Top Secret Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JerryBloop
"Artisan" and "comes in a cardboard tube" seem contradictory, but that didn't stop Pillsbury from producing Artisan Pizza Crust (with Whole Grain) in a tube.
See the full review at http://www.timetoplaymag.com/toys/2879/hasbro/playdoh-twirl-n-top-pizza-shop/
Preschoolers will become pizza chefs with the Play-Doh Twirl 'N Top Pizza Shop. With this playset, kids make pretend pizza out of Play-Doh. It comes with four containers of Play-Doh—one five-ounce can and three two-ounce cans—and lots of accessories: an "oven", a cheese sprinkler, a pizza cutter, a pan, a pizza server, a dish, and toppings molds. Place Play-Doh in the pizza pan and slide into the oven. Pull down on the handle, lift up, and remove the pan to see Play-Doh that looks like a pizza crust. Fill the cheese sprinkler with Play-Doh and place the pizza crust underneath. Turn the handle to make "cheese" come out. Top the pizza with favorite toppings, such as pepperoni or mushrooms, using the toppings molds.
A weekly show where knowledge junkies get their fix of trivia-tastic information. For our 30TH EPISODE!!, John tests 30 "life hacks" to see if they work as promised.
Mental Floss Video on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mf_video
Select Images and Footage provided by Shutterstock: www.shutterstock.com
Life Hack Links:
1. Amplify your phone: http://cdn-4.lifehack.org/wp-content/files/2013/02/5.jpeg
2. Watch videos on your phone: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/53/cc/be/53ccbeaaa38c15c97cb9b74c6ceae6e3.jpg
3. Open a bottled beverage: http://osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ipad-charger-beer-opener.jpg
4. Open a wine bottle: http://i.imgur.com/2kKKe.jpg
5. Prevent a straw from rising: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ix7hhn55woujpg/original.jpg
6. Seal a bag of chips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdhUifjOahs
7. Instant chip bowl: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ixzc37lep5pjpg/ku-bigpic.jpg
8. Stop water from boiling over: http://www.refinedguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/13.-wooden-spoon-prevents-water-from-boiling-over-awesome-food-hacks.jpg
9. Keep your spoon off the counter: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-o-_ZPDqYUxU/UeF31YsSlGI/AAAAAAABVi0/sUa8Gg84g4M/s1600/genius_life_hacks_that_everyone_should_try_640_18.jpg
10. Fold a fitted sheet: http://listbattle.com/sites/default/files/styles/list_image_full/public/list_items/2013/07/15/44bf31a9bb.jpg
11. Slice cherry tomatoes: http://d2k9njawademcf.cloudfront.net/slides/7494/original/ama6.jpg?1322770014
12. Cut an onion without crying: http://twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/life-hacks-how-to-make-your-life-easier-4.jpg
13. Stem a strawberry: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md8or8UUWi1qcwm33o1_400.jpg
14. Slice cheese or cake: http://foododdity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/foodie-life-hacks-32.jpg
15. Open a jar: http://foododdity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/open-the-jar.gif
16. Dunk a whole Oreo in milk: http://foododdity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/foodie-life-hacks-13.jpg
17. Scoop ice cream: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17uyc5l8qya36jpg/original.jpg
18. Open a Hersheys Kiss: http://fbtrouble.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/anigif_enhanced-buzz-27019-1377719577-16.gif
19. Amplify laptop speakers: http://d104xtrw2rzoau.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/42281492994.jpg
20. Light a candle: http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/LIFE-HACKS-light-candles-with-spaghetti.jpg
21. Dispense one Tic Tac at a time: http://media.techeblog.com/images/tic-tac-lid.jpg
22. Separate an egg yolk: http://twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/life-hacks-how-to-make-your-life-easier-gifs-21.gif
23. Cool a beer quickly: http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/LIFE-HACKS-wet-paper-towel-ice-cold-drink.jpg
24. Turn water ice cold: http://www.abstract-living.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ice-cold-water-trick.jpg
25. Create a plate out of a to-go box: http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/LIFE-HACKS-remove-metal-handle-from-chinese-food-boxes.jpg
26. Heat up leftovers evenly: http://i2.wp.com/life.hackaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sp.png
27. Heat up crispy pizza crust: http://i1.wp.com/life.hackaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/pizza.png
28. Perfectly toasted bread: http://foododdity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/foodie-hack.jpg
29. Sift out popcorn kernels: http://i.imgur.com/KrUz9uX.jpg
30. Use Doritos as fire kindling: http://foododdity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/foodie-life-hack5.jpg
Store: http://store.mentalfloss.com/ (enter promo code: "YoutubeFlossers" for 15% off!)