Are you looking for pandit In Bangalore??Smartpuja is specialised in doing all types of puja like Engagement and Marriage,Namakaran Puja,Birthday Puja,Bhoomi puja,New Office Opening Puja,shivaratri puja,Durga Puja,Chandi homa,satyanarayan Puja,Grihapravesh Puja,Maha Mrityunjaya Puja etc.,
What do we see when we visit temples? The beautiful idols of different Gods, isnt it? But, do you know what is the significance of worshipping these idols?
Looking for Pandit In Bangalore?Smart Puja encompases every aspect of hindu religious ceremonies providing the best puja Experience and also get 100% solutions for all your problems like Career,Business,Health,Horoscope,legal matters Love and Relationship,wealth and property,Marriage Obstacles etc., Book a Pandit Online In Bangalore and Any other Information feel free to
Shiva is the epitome of faith for all Hindus. Being the principal deity of Hinduism, the benevolence and faith in him is tremendous. He is believed to be the destroyer of the evil and the transformer as well. However, to please him is very easy and that is why He is also called ‘Bholenath.’ Here is a list of things which Shiva likes the most and which should be offered on Maha Shivratri to appease the Lord.
1. Bael- The bel leaves or the trifoliate is offered to Lord Shiva as it signifies the three eyes and the three spokes of the Lord’s Trishul. It even denotes the three gunas and is believed to be a coolant which is why Shiva loves it the most.
2. Datura- Datura is said to have appeared from the cheat of Lord Shiva when he consumed the poison which had been churned out of the cosmic ocean by the demons and devas in order to spread welfare and peace in the world. Hence, the lord loves this as an offering to himwhich enables one to get rid of his ego, envy, foul language and wicked nature. It makes the offerer fully cleansed of all his sins and enables him to emerge as a pure soul.
3. Bhang- Bhang or the Akhanda flowers in blue, as they generally are known as, intoxicates the mind and is offered to lord Shiva primarily during his puja as it signifies the throat of the Lord which turned blue when he consumed the poison to save the world. Therefore, it is one of the main components of worship for lord Shiva.
4. Banana- The yellow banana fruit is considered extremely auspicious and hence is one of the favourites to Lord Shiva. It is mandatory to have a banana in your list of offerings to Bholenath.
5. Curd- White in colour and a by product of milk, curd is very commonly used in Shiva’s puja as it is very pure in form and even removes avidya.
6. Ghee- Again a pure and holy item, Ghee or clarified butter is obtained from the holy cow which itself is sacred to the Hindus and hence Ghee is offered in Shiva’s puja on Shivratri, and even otherwise, so as to get besto
We have all been visiting temples since childhood. At times it was imposed upon us by our parents, at other times, we went by our own will. And, on several occasions we've even done the idol puja with sandalwood paste, flowers etc. But, while doing all this, did we really understand the science behind it? No?? Well then, get all your questions answered here. Watch out the video and click on the following links for more details.
Durga Puja is a festival of life and happiness.
A really funny site in a Durga Puja pandal 2007.
this video features "singhi park" and "ekdalia evargreen club"s durga puja
u will get a closer look of kolkata's as well as India's greatest festival...
jodhpur park durga puja pandal of 2007 was uniquely designed that u will often mistake it to be real one. It depicts the Hidimba Mnadir of Manali.... .the premises was covered with real rocks brought all the way from himachal pradesh...
Durga Puja of Barisha, Kolkata
Chaiti Durga Puja, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Navratre Puja which is held on 8th or 9th day of fast of Navratre