Results for: result-of-negligence
Analyzing the Law on Airplane Injuries
1. The likelihood of in-flight injury is very low.
2. In-flight staff, pilots and airlines often make mistakes that lead to injuries.
3. Injury as a result of negligence on the part of the victim will not be compensated.
4. A witness can help a plaintiff point out the flaw of the airline.
5. Airline can be held responsible for mechanical faults that results in injuries to the passengers.
6. Several regions experience more mid-air turbulence than others and thus see more airplane injury cases.
7. Airplane injuries may have varying degree of severity.
8. The low accident cases involving airplane have increased the confidence of US citizens to fly.
9. Minor injuries may not be eligible for compensation.
10. Mid-air injury causes extremely low rate of death.
Read more: *******j.mp/2dgxibM
#PersonalInjury #PersonalInjuryLawyer #PersonalIinjuryAttorney