Robert Griffin III did enough to win the Heisman Trophy his junior year at Baylor. He has an overwhelming arm and speed, but how effective will he be at the NFL level?
For NFL evaluators trying to find a knock on Robert Griffin III, his height seemed to be the only one. After measuring tall enough to fit any NFL team's requirements, Griffin has his sights set on the #1 overall pick.
While the Browns, Dolphins, and Redskins have appeared to be the front-runners to trade with the Rams to draft Robert Griffin III, a new team has jumped into the mix: the Philadelphia Eagles.
From "Madden" coverboy to a big disappointment, Peyton Hillis' stint in Cleveland may be over. But which Peyton will show up in 2012 -- the Hillis of '10, or the Hillis of '11?
Justin Blackmon announced Friday at the NFL Scouting Combine that he won't run in this weekend's drills. The top WR on the board could go as high as #2 to the St. Louis Rams, but will a tweaked hamstring set him back?
Romeo Crennel was the last coach to take the podium at the NFL Combine and he entertained the crowd, going as far as to say the Chiefs would be crazy not to consider Peyton Manning if he's available.
BT Reports: BT uncovers more Bounty Gate, Are the Colts Right on Peyton Manning? Tiger Woods Comeback and the NFL Draft all of this and more on BT Reports
Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
Ultimate MMA Strength and MMA Conditioning Programs
Discover the 9 Key Components an
Effective MMA Workout MUST Have
(or you're just wasting your time and energy)
1) Workouts to develop all 3 energy systems: aerobic, anaerobic lactic (glycolytic), anaerobic alactic (ATP-CP)
2) Exercises designed to enhance movements specific to mixed-martial arts
3) Exercises that work all 3 planes of motion: sagittal, frontal, and transverse
4) A workout program that doesn’t make you too sore
5) An effective MMA workout program must not put on too much muscle mass
6) A progression scheme that peaks your conditioning level for the fight
7) A workout program that doesn’t demand more than 3 days a week
8) Exercises that will train all 8 biomotor abilities: strength, power, endurance, speed, agility, co-ordination, balance, and flexibility
9) Exercises that will help prevent common injuries to fighters:
Maybe any NFL player would say of his team that "the sky's the limit," but when Stephen Bowen said it about his Redskins at the Ed Block Courage Awards, he had Garcon and Griffin to back it up.
The debate over who will be drafted #1 overall never got started. It'll almost certainly be Luck to the Colts and RG3 to the Redskins. But when all is said and done, who will have the better NFL career?
Nolan Nawrocki's latest mock draft is contract-based, giving preference to players at higher-priced positions like QB, where Brandon Weeden is one of four top-ten picks at the position.
Baylor QB Robert Griffin III is one of the most exciting players to watch in college football, but does PFW draft expert Nolan Nawrocki think he's a first-round NFL Draft talent?