Simpsons on American Idol
american speaking iraqi ....
Is this guy the next American Idol?
Is this guy the next American Idol?
Tribute to british and american troops out in iraq, may thay all come home soon
Girls Play American Football. my-cam.blogspot****
Steve auditions for AMERICAN IDOL
Bruno the amazing swimming American Staffordshire Terrier Pitbull will swim all day long. An incredible pet pitbull dog video, it is incredible what happens! The American Staffordshire Terrier should give the impression of great strength for his size, a well put-together dog, muscular, but agile and graceful, keenly alive to his surroundings. He should be stocky, not long-legged or racy in outline. His courage is proverbial.
Funny Scary Idol american idol like indian idol
The following video is of the American Idol Judges. The judges consist of Simon Cowell,Paula Abdol And Randy Jackson.The art was constructed in Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter. The design is mine and its original. If you like my work Please mail it to a friend. Thanks Robert Paul Shelley
Limited North American Sled Dog Races 2007 in Fairbanks, Alaska
9/11 American on streets Against BUSH...
Abdul Rasheed Guntur
An amazing video from Iraq; a must see video of the pepole fighting the American army
The American Diabetes Association’s American Diabetes Alert® is a one-day, "wake-up" call to inform the public about the seriousness of diabetes, particularly when diabetes is left undiagnosed or untreated. American Diabetes Alert® Day encourages those at risk for developing type 2 diabetes to take the American Diabetes Risk Test and, if they score high, to schedule an appointment to see their doctor. The risk test, in English or Spanish, is available in brochure form by calling the Association toll-free at 1-800-DIABETES (1-800-342-2383) or by visiting www.diabetes****/risk-test.
* Nearly 21 million children and adults in the United States have diabetes – and one third of them are unaware they have the disease.
* Another 54 million Americans have pre-diabetes, a condition that puts them at serious risk for developing type 2 diabetes.
* Among the primary risk factors for type 2 diabetes are being overweight, sedentary, over the age of 45 and having a family history of diabetes. African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders are at an increased risk, as are women who have had babies weighing more than nine pounds at birth.
* Unfortunately, people with type 2 diabetes can live for years without realizing that they have the disease. While people with diabetes can exhibit noticeable symptoms, such as frequent urination, blurred vision and excessive thirst, most people diagnosed with type 2 diabetes do not show these overt warning signs at the time that they develop the disease.
* Often, type 2 diabetes only becomes evident when people develop one or more of its serious complications, such as heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, eye damage, and nerve damage that can lead to amputations.
* Diabetes is the fifth leading cause of death by disease and has no cure.
The American Diabetes Association is the leading non-profit health organization dedicated to preventing and curing diabetes and to improving the lives of the nearly 21 million children and adults currently living with the disease. Held on the fourth Tuesday of every March, the 19th annual American Diabetes Alert® is March 27, 2007.
Chelsea Cannell holds street interviews as Greatest American Hero
American guy learns how to speak bedouin language