Cupcakes in egg shells. Fun Easter treat!
Neste vídeo, Fábio Marçal fala sobre os quatro principais itens que você deve levar em consideração para ser aprovado em Língua Portuguesa em concursos públicos ou ENEM.
Quer aprender técnicas da neurociência para ser aprovado em Língua Portuguesa?
Quer aprender língua portuguesa para concursos e Enem em um período curto de tempo e de forma eficaz com técnicas da neurociência?
PERFIL Fábio Marçal da Fonseca
• Coaching Linguístico (Neurolanguage Coaching)
• Professor de Língua Portuguesa para aperfeiçoamento, concursos e vestibulares
• Experiência em cursos preparatórios no Rio de Janeiro e Região metropolitana (Elite, Progressão e Educandus)
• Experiência com Ensino fundamental e médio
• Experiência com Tutoria EAD para SENAR (Serviço Nacional de Aprendizagem Rural)
• Let’s Go Trade – Shell LiveWIRE International 2015
• Selo Shell Iniciativa Empreendedora 2013
• Neurolanguage Coaching (Coaching Linguístico) – Efficient Language Coaching (ELC), Mülheim, Alemanha
• Mestrado em Linguística – Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
• Sequencial em Empreendedorismo e Inovação – Universidade Federal Fluminense
• Letras – Universidade Federal Fluminense
Experiência com aprovações.
• Mestrado em Linguística – UFRJ (1º)
• Vestibulares UFF (2x), UERJ, UFRJ
• Magistério Prefeitura Municipal de Campos do Jordão – SP (11º)
• Magistério Prefeitura Municipal de Caçapava – SP (2º)
• Magistério Prefeitura Municipal de Santo Antônio do Pinhal – SP (1º)
• Magistério Prefeitura Municipal de Quissamã – RJ (16º)
• ECT – téc adm
• Escola de Especialistas da aeronáutica (2x) 5º e 27º
Airplane recycling pertains to the process of harvesting parts and materials from end-of-life aircraft. As the airline industry looks to become more eco-friendly as well as to cut costs, one area of increasing interest is that of aircraft recycling. With 12,000 aircraft scheduled to be decommissioned over the next two decades, recycling will play a larger role.
Aircraft recyclers remove various components and materials including short and long glass and carbon fiber composites, aluminum, wires, textiles and carpet, landing gears, electronic devices, foam, fluids, titanium and steel alloys, engines, and other components.
The most valuable components are typically the engines. Parts which can be reused or refurbished have the most value, and provide the profitability of recycling operations, especially if the plane has detailed maintenance records about the history of those parts. The recovery of other materials from the carcass or shell of the aircraft for recycling is less profitable than the retrieval of parts. While still early in its lifecycle, aircraft recycling is becoming a more urgent priority as more and more airplanes land for a final time.
REUPLOADED, FIRST COPY WAS CORRUPTED DURING UPLOAD
Runtime: 1 minute Resolution: 528 x 384
Intense WW2 action: German Panther G tank hit by three M26 Pershing more...
90mm shells, the crew bails just as the ammo racks ignite inside the Panther. Footage taken near Cologne cathedral in Germany 1944.
Picture of devastating aftermath below
Machine Gun Shell Repeater
Claudia Smith is a racial separatist in San Diego. She identifies herself as an Attorney to the press but she is no longer allowed to practice law in the State of California.
In this video she is stalking the Minutemen as they clean garbage from a migrant camp. She is threatening to have them arrested for removing a tortoise shell that was used in a Santeria sacrificial ceremony.
Sports ad for shell and ferrari to celebrate their 60 years collaboration.
Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG is the second season of the Japanese anime series Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, based on Masamune Shirow's Ghost in the Shell manga series. It premiered on 1 January 2004 in Japan on the anime communications satellite television network, Animax, on a pay-per-view basis. The series was later aired on the terrestrial Nippon TV from 12 April 2005. Animax also later aired the series across its other networks worldwide, including its English language networks in Southeast Asia and South Asia, and its other networks in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Latin America and several other regions. It was also later aired in the United States on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. Bandai Visual owns the DVD distribution rights in Japan while Manga Entertainment owns the distribution rights in North America and Europe.
The series has an associated short series of comedic shorts involving the Tachikoma called Tachikomatic Days, which was also part of its first season.
Ask Shell to stop doing business with terrorist regime of Iran!
Great Commercial about FERRARI and Shell!!!!!
liquid explosion with a shell
Please Ask Shell to Stop Helping Iran Murder Americans!
Grandkids playing "jail" in my camper shell decide that the conditions of parole are too costly to accept.
Soft Shelled Crab with Chipolte Mashed Potatoes by Chef Shawn Bell
My dog Lucky knows how to eat an egg. Cracking the shell all by her self :) can yours?
What a suprise from shell...