Darth Vader meets his end but not before entertaining us with a little bit of blues That dark lord can sure play a mean harmonica
going to my sons 18th birthday party
The host of a call in game show pukes while talking with one of the contestants.
Download the full video here: *******multimedia.challengeyoursoul****/showproduct.php?productid=9
Visit *******multimedia.challengeyoursoul**** for more Khalid Yasin Lectures & Islamic Videos.
i dedicate this song to mario
Click on videos with flash
We all heard 8 - 8oz of water per day, and we all think, " 8 glasses of water is a LOT of water"
That total is 64 oz of water. How about we stop the sodas for ONE week and drink water.
Secret Contest Video! Watch for how to win at the end! Distributed by Tubemogul.
1. His colleagues don't like him. Senator Thad Cochran says the idea that John McCain may one day become president sends 'a cold chill down his spine.'
2. McCain is more liberal than conservative. He will open the borders and close Guantanamo. Where Mccain stands on most issues, though, are often subject to many flip-flops. Michelle Malkin wrote: "McCain on offshore drilling: For it before he was against it before he was for it again... Will McCain even follow through on the Bush tax cuts? He was against them before he was for them...
3. Religion: James Dobson won't endorse McCain, Hagee & Parsley's endorsements have been accepted, renounced partially, then repudiated and finally, fully rejected (both sides - mutual rejection), and McCain's "agents of intolerance" remarks about Falwell and Roberts makes endorsing McCain undesirable and untenable....
4. The Pundits - Coulter, Malkin, Limbaugh, Ingraham, etc. disagree with McCain substantially on the issues. Ann Coulter even voiced her extreme distaste for McCain by stating she would campaign for Hillary if McCain got the nod...
5. McCain's "Maverick" myth: He has crossed the aisles so many times to work with the Democrats that very few of his colleagues are willing to do the same for him. You could never be sure where McCain's allegiances were going to be...
To finish, I must answer the question that begs itself, namely: Is there any hope for McCain?
Surprisingly, the answer is "Yes." War. Better said: World War III.
A global conflict of epic proportions.
75% of the American public does not support the War and believe that the economy is suffering as a direct consequence of the costs involved in waging two wars simultaneously and will trust the Democrats to seek termination of the war in Iraq and hunt down Al-Qaeda definitively, to the ends of the Earth, if need be.
Will George Bush bomb Iran? George may be many things, but one he's not: stupid. He knows the people are daily considering impeaching him. Bombing Iran would be his last act as Commander-In-Chief before facing impeachment proceedings...
another great trick from the real hustle
Abraham Lincoln said it best that a man who represents himself has a fool for a client. That pretty much sums it up. Just make sure that you retain only the best DUI attorneys in Los Angeles cities such as Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, and Redondo Beach, all areas where a drunk driving arrest is a serious potential. This also applies to Orange County DUI arrests. Huntington and Newport Beach are other areas where law enforcement strictly patrols for drunk drivers. If you represent yourself, you will lack objectivity. If you retain the public defender, you may not feel as though you are getting the best Los Angeles DUI Lawyers or Orange County criminal defense lawyers or not.
I found this on youtube****
I'm passing it on .
I know a lot of people are saying the story isn't true, but it doesn't matter if it's true or not, its the message in the story.
First song is "It Ends Tonight" by The All-American Rejects,
Secong song is "Tomorrow" by Avril Lavigne
Honors For This Video:
#6 - Most Responded (This Week) The Week of June 23rd, 2008 - People & Blogs
#7 - Most Responded (Today) June 20th, 2008 - People & Blogs
#8 - Most Responded (Today) June 19th, 2008- People & Blogs
#10 - Most Responded (Today) June 19th, 2008 - People & Blogs
#13 - Most Responded (Today) June 18th, 2008- People & Blogs
#16 - Most Responded (This Week) The Week of June 20th, 2008 - People & Blogs
#37 - Most Responded (This Week) The Week of June 19th, 2008- People & Blogs
#57 - Most Responded (This Week) The week of June 18th, 2008 - People & Blogs
#78 - Most Responded (This Month) The Month of June 20th, 2008- People & Blogs
#99 - Most Responded (Today) June 19th, 2008
GO Sign up for an eBay Store over here: *******tinyurl****/eBayStoreSignUp
Go Sign up for TeraPeak over here: *******tinyurl****/TeraPeakSignUp
Doc Remedy tries to wrestle the Zero Gravity at the Great Jamestown Fair.
www.wrestlingmayhemshow**** Doc Remedy celebrates America's Birthday by wrestling park benches.
www.wrestlingmayhemshow**** Doc Remedy answers the fans and finally confronts his first inanimate object...
ZenZuu & Yuwie are two up and coming social networks that pay their members uulike social giant MySpace......Which one do you prefer and Why?
Presented By THE AFFILIATE WAY NETWORK