One foot, Two feet ......Twenty feet?? Amazing, Fun, Cool, Impressive.
Above all - ITS EASY! Check it out!
Make a Origami Square box in less than 3 minutes, its simple as that, you can put things such as coins, keys, marbles etc instead of letting them lie around the places
Silent rave in Union Square
www.chad****** interview with Mansfield Town FC striker Louis Briscoe, on 15th January 2009. For more Mansfield Town FC videos see www.chad******/stags. Distributed by Tubemogul.
In this tutorial, I show you how to make a string for your Rubik's Magic, out of common fishing line.
What you'll need:
1. Some fishing line
4. Yard or meter stick
1. Cut about 25 inches (63.5 cm) of fishing line
2. Make an over hand knot at one end of the fishing line
3. Put the overhand knot on the 0 mark of the yard/meter stick
4. Tape the fishing line down to the meter stick
5. Go to the 17 and 3/4 inch (45.085 cm) mark on the yard/meter stick
6. Make another overhand knot just before the 17 and 3/4 inch (45.085 cm) mark
7. Take the tape off the fishing line
8. Tie the two overhand knots together in a circle using a square knot
9. Cut off excess string sticking out of the overhand knot
10. Congratulations, you have just made your first Rubik's Magic String!
It is the method of making the ninja shuriken of paper.
It cuts and uses square paper for a half.
Folding Ninja's Shuriken with two square papers.
This video show's you how to make a speed boat that really floats in water... out of square paper
Simplest way to make your own amazing 3D Planet. www.mychannelworld****. I show you how to make a 3D planet out of square paper. DIY 3D Paper Toy, how to fold an origami star, how to fold an origami toy, how to fold an origami cube...how to fold an origami 3D, how to fold a 3D paper toy
Take two peices of square paper and fold like the video and you have a paper thowing star. whats cool is you can make different size stars
Cats are one of our most loved pets and i will give a slow demo on making your cute cat kitty with a single piece of square paper in few minutes ....using origami ( Art of paper foldings ) technique !!!
How to make a water balloon from paper, all you need is some square paper (and some nimble fingers!!) Easy to do!