1. Scaffolding can be used to construct permanent structures for both temporary and semi-permanent applications, from workshops to fully-functional buildings
2. Apart from their applications in the construction and renovation contracting industries, they are also used in the construction of platforms for events and other structures
3. A few semi-permanent applications of steel scaffolds or scaffolding structures include
-Staircases and Stairways,
-Bridges and exterior flooring,
-Industrial walkways and bridges,
-Exterior Maintenance Access, and
-Interior structural support and decor
4. Staircases and Stairways -
Scaffolds can be used to construct semi-permanent exterior staircases and stairways to facilitate easy access to buildings with an irregular or abnormal shape or structure
5. Bridges and exterior flooring -
Scaffolds are used to construct bridges and platforms for events, and can be used to create these access structures in public and commercial spaces as more than a temporary solution
6. Industrial Walkways and Bridges -
Industries require affordable, low-maintenance, stable structures for access and to carry out various processes
Special steel scaffolds can provide semi-permanent structures ideal for industrial applications
7. Exterior Maintenance Access -
Scaffolds can be used to construct effective, secure, structural solutions for exterior access for regular maintenance and cleaning of commercial and industrial buildings
8. Interior Structural Support and Decor -
9. Scaffoldings can be set up to provide structural support with suspended or mounted interior fittings,
10. It can also be used to improve interior decor and design such as for hanging displays, plants and artwork
ii. Because of their exceptional structural complexity, scaffolds can also be used for other applications as well.
Visit Oasis Metal in UAE for High Quality Scaffolding Suppliers in UAE i e at http://www oasismetal net ae/
first try riding down a staircase on a dirtsurfer... painful
trying to make it down the staircase on the dirtsurfer, 2nd attempt at it
Super Mario Bros Video Walkthrough - Koopa Staircase Trick. You can find more detail information in the related link.
A kid tries to sled down a large staircase at a mall but half way down loses control and wipes out.
With the Mona Lisa as a starting point, Joan C. Gratz took paintings by 35 artists, rendered her versions of them in colored clay, animated parts of them and morphed them into one another, Aside from Da Vinci's enigmatic portrait, the majority of the works are from the 20th Century. Gratz works in a fascinating animation technique called clay painting in which colored clay is used as if it were paint. Mona Lisa Descending a Staircase won the 1992 Academy Award for Best Animated Film. More...
This guy intentionally jumps onto a staircase, lands on a rail, then tumbles down the concrete steps. I think we may just have a future Darwin candidate in the making.
This dude attempts to ride down a wooden staircase but the speed causes him to jump the second half and wipe out into the water. http://www.apakistan.com
kayaker rides down staircase
This dude attempts to ride down a wooden staircase but the speed causes him to jump the second half and wipe out into the water.
world of voices staircase or how the sound of a hand touching metal combines with the vocalchords Distributed by Tubemogul.
http://www.VasquezGlassStudio.com/Staircase_Railing.html Custom Stainless Steel Staircases with Cast Glass Inserts & Tempered Glass Panels.
The pet budgie Pooja climbs up the spiral staircase to the top of the tower.
Upscale pet spiral staircase
The UK's leading suppliers of Staircases. Find out more at http://www.scoot.co.uk/01274530308
http://www.customrailingsystems.com We will design staircases and build custom staircases and glass railing system. We carry designs for stainless steel railing systems, staircases glass and more. Call us today at 949-588-9988