Basic Frying Rice. Remember, always cook rice in rice cooker, safe and will never get burned.
***the most important thing for frying rice is the rice: Do not add excessive water when you cooking rice, after rice is done, toss them right away so they wont stick together...let them cool down...perfect for frying****
I usually add boiled green peas or boiled mixed vegetables (takes about 6 min. to be done) stir-fried chicken or beef or precooked shrimp. - One or two of them.
Sure you can always add cooked veg. or shrimp before you add rice - this way, the veg have more taste.
If you prefer onion than green onion, then use fine chopped white onion replace the green onion,cook a little longer with the onion . It goes well with fried rice, taste great, too.
If you don't eat eggs,you don't need to add eggs.
My photography site:
Thanks for visiting.
Ingredients for making stir fried egg noodles.
For Recipe and Instructions please visit www.pinzdaily.blogspot****
Cook with us as we make Bok Choy Stir Fry. Yum!
Phad Thai or Thai Style Fried Noodles is a favorite for visitors to Thailand.. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online videos. Copy the recipe below then watch the cooking Thai style fried noodles video.
* 100g thin rice noodles
* 3 tbsp cooking oil (Soya Bean)
* 1 tsp chopped red shallots
* 20g pork minced
* 1 tbsp dried shrimp, rinsed and dried
* 10g firm bean curd, diced
* 3 tsp chopped salted Chinese radish
* 1 tbsp tamarind water/juice
* 50g Chinese chives cut 1 inch strips
* 2 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
* 1 tsp roasted chili powder
* 1 lime wedge
* 2 tbsp sugar
* 1 egg
* ¼ cup bean sprouts
* 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
Soak noodles in water for 5 minutes until soft then drain. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and stir fry shallot and the roasted chili powder until fragrant and color changes. Add pork, stir until cooked then add bean curd, dried shrimp and salted Chinese radish. Push the mixture to the back side of the wok. Add noodles and toss them well then add the sugar, fish sauce and tamarind mixture, stir well. Break in egg and stir until done. Add Chinese chives and bean sprouts stir 30 seconds add peanuts and serve.
Here is a beautiful woman who is always on the look out for new and interesting dishes. She found something amazing. It is not only delicious but also is the secret to staying fit and healthy. What is it? It is Doenjang, Korean traditional soybean paste. She enjoyed a salad with Doenjang sauce and Doenjang soup. Doenjang soup is made of Doenjang and vegetable. She also loves Tofu, which is made from soybeans. She made Tofu steak by stir frying Tofu and adding sauce. She loves it because it is light and never greasy.
• Fully automatic multiple cooking functions : Stir-fry, Deep-fry, Pan=fry, Dry-fry, Steam, Boil, Stew, Braise, Roast, Cooking Rice, Porridge Soup, Steamboat, etc..
• Able to make hundreds of delicacies from Europe, Asia and America.
• Designed by Japan and jointly developed by the Ford Research Institute, USA and Canada Carleton University to achieve highest quality assurance.
• KSD electronic temperature control technology ensures that there is absolutely no smoke and no overflow during the cooking process.
• Using high quality non-stick coating approved by FDA.
Voltage : 220V / 50HZ
Capacity : 3.3L
Weight : 4.8kg
Patent number : ZL2004 2 0010098.0
I always use corn oil, canola oil, or vegetable oil for stirring frying.
Just some simple dishes go with plain rice. Chinese people eat a lot plain rice, so we cook many different dishes go with it.
Thai Stir Fried Chicken with Chilies and Holy Basil, "Phad Ga-Praw Gai" is a favorite for lunch time meal for the Thai people. It is usually made with minced chicken and served over rice with a hard fried egg on top. Copy the recipe below then watch the Thai Stir Fried Chicken with Chilies and Holy Basil video and take notes. Thai Stir Fried Chicken with Chilies and Holy Basil "Phad Ga-Praw Gai" 1/3 cup cooking oil 2 tsp chopped garlic 1 tsp chopped birds eye chilies 200g sliced or minced chicken breast skinned ½ - 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce 1 tbsp Soy sauce 1 tbsp Oyster sauce 1 tsp sugar 1 cup holy basil leaves Heat wok over high heat. Add cooking oil then garlic and chilies, stir fry for a very short 15 seconds or less until fragrant. Quickly add the chicken and continue to stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes. Add fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir thoroughly. Add the holy basil and stir again. Transfer to serving dish. Garnish with carrot or fried holy basil leaves.
Welcome to Healthy Helpings TV, featuring host Michele Koen.
Today, Michelle brings you a succulent and aromatic chicken stir-fry with flavors of Thailand, amazing noodles, cloud-ear mushrooms and spicy chillies with garlic! Yum!
Shrimp Stir Fry by Chef John Guinivere
Highlights of the Chinese food stir fry methods at a culinary school. Stir fry vegetables, meat, and deep fry shrimp balls recipes.
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online videos. Copy the recipe below then watch the Thai Spring Roll video.
Thai Spring Rolls "Por Piah Thod"
* 8 spring roll sheets (from store bought package) * 2 cups shredded carrots * 2 cups shredded cabbage * 2 cups bean sprouts * 1 cup glass noodles * ¼ tsp ground black pepper * 1 - 2 tbsp light soy sauce * Sprig of sweet basil for garnish. * 1 tbsp cooking oil * 1 egg * 1 -- 2 tsp sugar Soak the glass noodles in cold water for 15 minutes or until soft, drain and cut into short lengths. Heat the cooking oil over low heat, add carrot, cabbage, bean sprout and glass noodles, stir fry for 3 -- 5 minutes. Then add the sugar, light soy sauce and ground black pepper, stir until it becomes fairly dry. Remove and spread the mixture on a plate to cool for 30 minutes or more. Divide the filling into 8 portions; place the filling in the center of the spring roll sheet on a flat surface. Start rolling tightly folding the sides in half way through the rolling process. Seal the wrapper with beaten egg. Place in the refrigerator until ready to fry. Heat cooking oil in a wok to medium to high heat. Deep fry the spring roll and keep turning them until crispy and golden brown. Remove and drain. Cut each spring roll into 3 pieces and serve hot with plum dipping sauce.
Cooking demonstration for a 4 serving pasta and Thai yellow curry that is loaded with veggies. Vegetables include green/red peppers, onions, zucchini, asparagus, squash and baby corn. Recipe is ready in ten minutes. Enjoy!
*******www.therenegadehealthshow**** - I love stir-fry...
Annmarie does too, so she really wanted to bring a raw food recipe to the table that was stir fry AND raw.
(Hence the "Not-Stir Fry" in the title)
This is inspired from Cherie Soria's book "The Raw Revolution Diet".
Take a look...
Learn the basics of making a stir-fry, a great first meal to make.
Chinese food stir fry cooking techniques at a culinary school. Stir fry a variety of ingredients. Take a look at these chef's cooking style.