Results for: the littlest angel
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
Music:Lothlorien By Enya
By saying Strangest people i mean they are different
---------The Big Man-------------
Nick Vujicic (born December 4, 1982) is a preacher, a motivational speaker and the director of Life Without Limbs, an organization for the physically disabled. He regularly gives speeches across the world on the subject of disability and hope.
---------Most Pierced Face-------------
Ring Head Luis Antonio Aguero Torregosa has over 300 holes in his face. This man with his extreme facial decorations is Luis Antonio Aguero, very famous in his homeplace Havana on Cuba. But not only the face of Aguero, who is known as the 'Piercing-king', but also his entire body is pierced with al kind off rings, some of them at very sensitive places.
---------The Littlest Angel-------------
Kenadie Jourdin Bromley, 5, of Sault Ste. Marie in Canada, has primordial dwarfism. This dwarfism is a genetic condition characterized by abnormal underdevelopment. Kenadie Bromley weighs 14 pounds (6.4 kg) at 5 years old.
Kenadie Bromley defied doctors by surviving past infancy. Bromley has acted in her first movie named Iep! or translated as Cheep! Kenadie Bromley was cast as Viegeltje, a fantasy creature who is half-girl and half-bird. A birdwatcher couple helped Viegeltje to recover from her ill health and then they struggle to let her go.
Brianne Jourdin, Kenadies mother, took her and her younger brother Ty to the productions location in Amsterdam. Iep! will be released in 2009.
---------The Inspiring Boy-------------
Treacher Collins Syndrome affects approximately 1 out of 50,000 people. It can be a mild, moderate, or severe case. TCS affects the development of bones and tissues in the face. In severe cases, underdevelopment of the facial bones may restrict an infants airway, causing potentially life threatening respiratory problems.
TCS can be inherited through a gene, or be a spontaneous mutation. Approximately 40% of the time a parent has the condition, and passes it on to their child. The other 60% of cases result from a new mutation of a TCS gene.
TCS is most evident at birth through a variety of facial and physical deformities.
* down-slanting eyes
* notched lower eyelids
* absence of cheek bones and/or eye sockets
* small lower jaw
* malformed or absent ears
* difficulties breathing and/or eating
* moderate to severe hearing loss
* cleft lip and/or palate
* complications with speech
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
A collection of photos of the most well known Primordial Dwarf in the world, Kenadie Jourdin-Bromley.