Results for: theatres on the bay
http://bestflights.co.za/internationalflights/singapore - Visit for more information on Singapore.
Singapore (meaning Lion City in Malay) is a city-state in Southeast Asia, made up of 63 islands. The country has highly urbanized over the years, but still has some primary rainforest remaining these days. The country’s five million residents are mostly Chinese, Malay or Indian descent.
What to see / do
• Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
• Chinese and Japanese Gardens
• Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay
• F1 Grand Prix
• Science Centre Singapore
• Singapore Flyer
• Singapore Botanic Gardens
• Singapore Zoo
• Singapore Night Safari
• Universal Studios Theme Park
• Chingay Parade - An exciting cultural extravaganza with more than 150 000 spectators.
• Dragon Boat Festival - Dragon boat races, held since 1978.
• The Great Singapore Sale - About eight weeks of great sales and discounts everywhere
• Mosaic Music Festival - A 10-day long music feast with jazz, theatre and concerts.