Best Songs Of 2008 : Billboard Hot 100 Year-End Chart Top 10
By the way ... there's someone who stole my video and upload it offering free ringtones ... Please notify it as spam
The positions in this countdown reflects airplay and sales during the year 2008 according to Billboard Magazine
01. Low » Flo Rida Featuring T-Pain
02. Bleeding Love » Leona Lewis
03. No One » Alicia Keys
04. Lollipop » Lil Wayne Featuring Static Major
05. Apologize » Timbaland Featuring OneRepublic
06. No Air » Jordin Sparks Duet With Chris Brown
07. Love Song » Sara Bareilles
08. Love In This Club » Usher Featuring Young Jeezy
09. With You » Chris Brown
10. Forever » Chris Brown
11. Sexy Can I » Ray J & Yung Berg
12. Take A Bow » Rihanna
13. Viva La Vida » Coldplay
14. I Kissed A Girl » Katy Perry
15. Whatever You Like » T.I.
16. Disturbia » Rihanna
17. Don't Stop the Music » Rihanna
18. Pocketful of Sunshine » Natasha Bedingfield
19. Kiss Kiss » Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
20. Closer » Ne-Yo
21. Bubbly » Colbie Caillat
22. Touch My Body » Mariah Carey
23. 4 Minutes » Madonna Featuring Justin Timberlake
24. So What » Pink
25. Paralyzer » Finger Eleven
26. Clumsy » Fergie
27. I'm Yours » Jason Mraz
28. Leavin' » Jesse McCartney
29. Dangerous » Kardinal Offishall Featuring Akon
30. Tattoo » Jordin Sparks
31. See You Again » Miley Cyrus
32. Shake It » Metro Station
33. Stop And Stare » OneRepublic
34. Take You There » Sean Kingston
35. Paper Planes » M.I.A.
36. Hot N Cold » Katy Perry
37. Live Your Life » T.I. Featuring Rihanna
38. Bust It Baby Part 2 » Plies Featuring Ne-Yo
39. American Boy » Estelle Featuring Kanye West
40. Got Money » Lil Wayne Featuring T-Pain
41. Our Song » Taylor Swift
42. Damaged » Danity Kane
43. A Milli » Lil Wayne
44. Sorry » Buckcherry
45. Independent » Webbie Featuring Lil' Phat & Lil' Boosie
46. Can't Believe It » T-Pain Featuring Lil Wayne
47. Like You'll Never See Me Again » Alicia Keys
48. Teardrops On My Guitar » Taylor Swift
49. When I Grow Up » The Pussycat Dolls
50. Sensual Seduction » Snoop Dogg
51. What You Got » Colby O'Donis Featuring Akon
52. It'S Not My Time » 3 Doors Down
53. Better In Time » Leona Lewis
54. Crank That (Soulja Boy) » Soulja Boy Tell'em
55. Shadow Of The Day » Linkin Park
56. Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) » Wyclef Jean Featuring Akon, Lil Wayne & Niia
57. Miss Independent » Ne-Yo
58. Fall For You » Secondhand Serenade
59. In The Ayer » Flo Rida Featuring will.i.am
60. Say » John Mayer
61. One Step at A Time » Jordin Sparks
62. Hate That I Love You » Rihanna Featuring Ne-Yo
63. Superstar » Lupe Fiasco Featuring Matthew Santos
64. Suffocate » J. Holiday
65. Let It Rock » Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil Wayne
66. Get Like Me » David Banner Featuring Chris Brown
67. Realize » Colbie Caillat
68. Put On » Young Jeezy Featuring Kanye West
69. The Time Of My Life » David Cook
70. Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) » Three 6 Mafia Featuring Project Pat, Young D & Superpower
71. Cyclone » Baby Bash Featuring T-Pain
72. Love Like This » Natasha Bedingfield Featuring Sean Kingston
73. Burnin' Up » Jonas Brothers
74. Love Lockdown » Kanye West
75. I Luv Your Girl » The-Dream
76. Crush » David Archuleta
77. Hypnotized » Plies Featuring Akon
78. Big Girls Don't Cry » Fergie
79. Good Life » Kanye West Featuring T-Pain
80. Womanizer » Britney Spears
81. Love Story » Taylor Swift
82. Just Fine » Mary J. Blige
83. Piece Of Me » Britney Spears
84. The Boss » Rick Ross Featuring T-Pain
85. All Summer Long » Kid Rock
86. Can'T Help But Wait » Trey Songz
87. In Love With A Girl » Gavin DeGraw
88. My Life » The Game Featuring Lil Wayne
89. I Remember » Keyshia Cole
90. Flashing Lights » Kanye West Featuring Dwele
91. Mrs. Officer » Lil Wayne Featuring Bobby Valentino & Kidd Kidd
92. 7 Things » Miley Cyrus
93. You'Re Gonna Miss This » Trace Adkins
94. Love Remains The Same » Gavin Rossdale
95. Feels Like Tonight » Daughtry
96. The Way I Are » Timbaland Featuring Keri Hilson
97. Addicted » Saving Abel
98. Into The Night » Santana Featuring Chad Kroeger
99. Heaven Sent » Keyshia Cole
100. She Got It » 2 Pistols Featuring T-Pain & Tay Dizm
ten songs of 2008
us top ten songs 2008
top 10 songs of 08
best love songs 2008
top chart songs 2008
top 100 hip hop songs
top 40 songs of 08
best music of the year
greatest songs of 2008
best rap songs of 2008
top love songs of 2008
best rock songs of 2008
top 100 hip hop songs of 08
hot songs of 2008
top 100 songs of 2008
top 100 songs of 08
top 40 songs 08
billboard top 10
top 100 songs of the year
best song of the year 2008
best pop songs of 2008
top 10 love songs of 08
best songs of 08
Player are making skills videos for college coaches to view. On this episode I give my top ten list on how to improve your skills video.
The Fastpitch. TV Show is sponsored by www.SoftballJunk.com.
Feel free to email questions for future shows to GaryLelandgmail.com.
You may also leave questions, or comments on our call in line
Visit the Fastpitch TV Show's website at
Don't forget to check out our other softball websites
Top ten fastest cars in the world 2008-2009
Becky Kuhn, M.D., answers the top ten questions about HIV tests:
1) How do HIV tests work?
2) What are the window period and false negatives?
3) How long after exposure to HIV does it take for a person to test HIV positive?
4) What's the risk of a false positive on the initial ELISA test?
5) What's the risk of a false positive diagnosis after a Western Blot test?
6) Can I be tested for free?
7) Can I be tested without revealing my name?
8) Do I have to be stuck with a needle?
9) If I test HIV positive, does that mean Im going to develop AIDS and die?
10) Why should I get tested?
She also explains: anonymous testing; confidential, name-based testing; home-based testing for HIV-1; and use of the PCR Test for detection of HIV infection during the window period. There is a 98.5% chance that an "HIV positive" result on an initial ELISA test is correct (and a 1.5% chance that it was a false positive). There is a 99.9996% chance that an "HIV positive" result after an initial ELISA *and* a confirmatory Western Blot test is correct (and 1 chance in 250,000 that it was a false positive). HIV denialists (people who deny that HIV is the cause of AIDS) often exaggerate the frequency of false positives and ignore the fact that a person must get an "HIV positive" result on BOTH the initial ELISA *and* the confirmatory Western Blot test before the person is given a diagnosis of "HIV positive." If you have taken both an ELISA test and a Western Blot test and your doctor tells you you are HIV positive, believe them! Distributed by Tubemogul.
Doing exercise daily is one of the best ways to keep our body healthy. But some people ask reasons for doing exercise. They are several reasons for that. In those the top ten reasons to do exercise are for having a better look, good circulation of blood, to reduce heart diseases, to reduce blood pressure, to prevent diabetes, to prevent obesity, to avoid lower back pain, to increase confidence levels, to avoid bone loss with aging, to improve levels of relaxation and concentration. http://www.videofitness.org
top ten fastest cars in the world ... nice watch
Cristiano Ronaldo top ten goals
Top Ten Super Bowl Ads 2008 - Commercials from Super Bowl 42
This week Trip on a Deal chats with travel legend Arthur Frommer! What huge travel site does he call "Virtually Useless"? What sneaky scams are major hotel chains trying to pull on you? What travel search engine beats hotwire, orbitz, kayak and all the rest?
Get the full list and links of "Arthur Frommer's Top Ten Bargain Travel Tips" at triponadeal.com
TOP TEN GOAL FOR RUUD FANTASTIC !!!
Ralph Grizzle, a.k.a, The Avid Cruiser, outlines his top ten reasons to sail SeaDream Yacht Club, with two yachts that comprise one of the world's best travel experiences, according to Conde Nast Traveler. http://www.avidcruiser.com
The Avid Cruiser's top ten reasons to choose Stockholm as the city to begin or end your Baltic Sea cruise.
Gathering Top-Tens is what this app is all about. I suppose that's why it's called Top-Tens... Ryan Ritchey from http://www.TheDigitalLifestyle.tv gives his review.
At a conference in Quebec, Joanne Salzedo, director product development, shore excursions, land programs for NCL, discusses the company's top ten shore excursions worldwide.
From the Home Office in Wahoo, Nebraska... late show david letterman top ten dick cheney
http://www.quantumlinx.com.au/ - This site will help your business increase its sales using search engine optimization sydney. The tremendous service they offer will surely make your site be part of the top ten ranking. As a result, a bigger number of potential customers will come.