Travel to India, a living museum where you can treat your senses with mind-bending diversity of attractions. The most famous India attractions are beaches, backwaters, houseboats, wildlife, hill stations, mountains, historical monuments, desert, camel safari, forts and palaces, caves, ancient temples, different cultures and cuisines, luxury trains and pilgrimage sites.
Over the past decade, India has become a popular medical tourism destination and experts say hundreds of surrogate births took place there last year.
Surrogacy is a rapidly growing industry in India,Hundreds of childless couples from around the world travel to India to have children via surrogate mothers every year.
Why Surrogate Mothers in India - Outsourcing Surrogacy to India - How to Decide on Surrogacy in India
More Americans Now Traveling to India for Surrogate Pregnancy because it about A mum, a dad, an egg donor and a surrogate equals baby.
We 'Holidayz Season' offer you the best, luxury and economic tourist travel to India and Nepal with Spanish guide, reasonable price according to your travel budget, book and look all travel to India *******www.agenciaviajesindia****
New Video Every SUNDAY
Go to my Blog to BUY great Organic Products *******goo.gl/nPFER
MOBILE LINKS Below
Beast And Kiki
Yoga Facelift -- Jaw & TMJ
COMMENT Below & ASK QUESTIONS
SUBSCRIBE -- It's FREE
Join MY conversation on Facebook
READ my CHEEKY blog
This is not a party-trick
Unless your party is scheduled bright and early.
Welcome to Kiki Says, the channel for Kiki Flynn, Kimberly Flynn, a natural health and yoga expert with 30 years experience. Kiki believes that yoga, natural health, and natural beauty routines build health, confidence, and mental clarity as well as reduce stress and help with weight loss and keeping weight off.
By choosing natural methods, we are less dependent on medicines, and reduce our exposure to toxins and chemicals that cause poor health.
Look great while feeling calm and energetic. Improve your sleep, fitness level, heal injuries, lose weight, get toned, and feel happy and at ease in relationships.
All this and more with yoga shared with Kiki Says sense of humor and down-to-earth personality.
Kiki travelled to India 12 times over a 15-year period to study with Sri K Pattabhi Jois of Ashtanga Yoga. She also studies the health and philosophy systems that support yoga including Ayurveda, Sanskrit, and the Yoga Sutras.
Kiki shares the secrets she taught to Hollywood's stars. Superstar Madonna called Kiki, the sexiest yoga teacher in the world.
In addition to teaching therapeutic yoga, Mysore Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, she has taught some of Hollywood's most beautiful and influential individuals.
She was also one of Jivamukti Yoga's first students and teachers.
Please watch, share and subscribe.
Also request videos, comment, and ask questions.
Reasons behind the Increasing Demand of Indian Medical Tourism
1. Medical tourism has blossomed over the last century and is now a norm among both the affluent and the middle class.
2. India has preserved her traditional means of treatment.
3. Treatment in India is among the cheapest in the world.
4. Indian hospitals are specialized for different procedures.
5. The preciseness of carrying out procedures will help you plan your travel efficiently.
6. India has a lot of traditional sites that can be explored while getting healing.
7. Majority of Indian doctors got their training abroad.
8. Why one person is opting for medical tourism may vary significantly from the reason of another person.
9. Indian hospitals are up to date in new medical technologies.
10. The low exchange rate of rupee to US dollar also helps US citizens save money by travelling to India for procedures.
Read more: *******j.mp/2c3ebDZ
#Medical #Tourism #MedicalTourism #Health