Adolescents- The happy tribe?
Dr. Niraj Ravani , leading psychiatrist in Mumbai explains the 3 'A's to keep adolescents happy, how should parents tackle issues faced by adolescents, how to help adolescents to cope and excel in their lives.
══► Really Nice Songs And Music !!! ══► I made this video for Me and for my love Marina ♥ ... and for my friends from Russia, Unites States of America, Spain, France, Dubai, England and Bulgaria :-) Enjoy !
Playlist/Tracklist By Marsel Mihaylov ™
1. Roman Messer - Closer (R.I.B Chillout Remix)
2. NoMosk - Don't Hold Back (Soty & Seven24 Chillout Remix)
3. Seven24 & Arma8 - The Meaning (S.A.T Remix)
4. Runnerz - Im Lost (TBA Chilled Mix)
5. Motif - The sign (Chillout Mix)
6. NoMosk & Lucid Blue - Inside The Fire (Seven24 And soty Chillout Remix)
7. Denis Sender DJ T.H. ft. Hanna Finsen - New Day (Chill out)
8. Julian Vincent & Shannon Hurley - Lost in Space (Moonnight remix)
9. Nathia Kate & Emanuele Braveri feat. Aylin - Love Is Blinding Me (Lisaya Chillout)
10. Iris Dee Jay - Too Late (Moonnight Remix)
11. Rikah - Shoreline Everything Is Changing (Chill Out Mix)
12. Frainbreeze - I'm In Love (Original Mix)
13. Melodic Brothers - Short Novel (MegaVoizzz 2016 Chillout Revival Mix)
14. Roman Messer - A Light Inside (Denis Sender Sunset Chill Remix)
15. Vito Fognini & Cari - True To Myself (Original Mix)
16. Rameses B - Butterflies (Original mix)
17. Let Go feat. Akacia - (Alex Hook Remix)
18. Rayan Myers feat. Evi Vokaly - My Everything (ATB Cover)
19. Fidelity ft. Colette Colby - You Don't Know
20. Bei Maejor - End of the Night
21. V I F Feat Irina Homenko - Stay (Original mix)
22. Frainbreeze feat. Natune & Angel Falls - Signs Of Time (Original Mix 2017)
23. Oleg Byonic -Follow Me (Byona Mix)
24. Ted Irens - Godbye Earth - (Oleg Byonic Remix)
25. Bliss - Wish you were here (Rayan Myers Remix)
26. Kazukii feat. Hikaru Station - Heart (Original mix)
27. Lost Tribe - Angel (Reuben Halsey Chillout Mix)
Ubuntu Tribe the movie is inspired in the Basque free software developers community, which actually has a lot of handicaps adapting the language to the fast changes of the new technologies. But the effort of this community has made the Basque language not to be threw away, so far, from the information technologies train. In fact, the develop and use of all kind of applications is proportionally much bigger than the real basque speaking population.
The story of the film Ubuntu Tribe happens between Redmond (USA) and the Basque Country. An high position member of a powerful computer science corporation, Billy, fixes its eyes on a young Basque hacker, Izaro, after she discovered diverse serious vulnerabilities of an operating system called Wista. Privative Software.
Captivated by the good doing of the virtuous developer, he will try to offer a contract at any price, moving to the old continent. Just arrived, he will begin prowling the young girl, who is totally reticent to enter the club of Redmond because of her convictions in favor of free software. The bussynesman will start bombing her with substantial economic supplies. Without trying it, he will begin to know the social environment where Izaro moves. A humble life, promoting free operating systems in schools and homes of pensioners.
The active and practically altruistic militancy of Izaro will captive Billy, who quickly falls in love with her and starts to know how the Basque speakers world of free software moves.
The stay of the person in charge of Wista is extended more of the awaited, and in the company of Redmond are worried.
Ubuntu Tribe is a semi documentary cyberomantic comedy, to the time that claiming film, rolled under some of the Dogme95 rules. The short movie, still developing, will be distributed online under Creative Commons license.
There will be an original version in euskara and two subtitled versions in English and Spanish.
Like we have previously said, the project is still in phase of development. And you can be active part of it. If you have an idea to offer your point of view (a short movie or other artistic disciplines) let us know at the page qualified for such effect or sending a message to info(at)ubuntutribe(dot)com. The ideal is that the works turn around the idea of the Ubuntu philosophy. The received works will be distributed under the Creative Commons license specified by the author.
Beyond Bizarre, A tribe in the Island of Samoa actually turns boys and men into women, Their called fafafini they don't consider them gay, they act like females and the fafafini are used to cook and clean just as women do. WTF?!?!?!?
Unified Tribe hits the streets to see what people think of our music,
please check out our website at www.unifiedtribe****
Deer Tribe Metis Medicine Society is a spiritual and educational organization that offers a step-by-step process to people take responsibility for their lives and live to their fullest potential.
I made this trailer for my crew in Chicago. Chicago Tribe is one of the nations top dance crews in Chicago. If you don't believe me, enjoy!
This news report is covering the most influential christian harmonic band ever.
The Jesus Tribe.
Watch as we touch only the very surface of their legacy.
Did you know that women in this tribe must dress in white till they are married? At around 14! Watch this to find out more!
Second series of the Chicago Tribe revolution of dance.
230 Bnei Menashe, members of a Lost Tribe of Is... (more)
Added: January 18, 2008
230 Bnei Menashe, members of a Lost Tribe of Israel, recently returned home to Zion from India.
a vid I made. Tribe called quest. Pop culture included. Check out Channel ZERO
*******www.globalchange**** Clash of cultures, religious tribes, brands create tribes, every corporation is many tribes. Tribal inequality of wealth risks global instability, protest movements and new terrorist groups. Tribes give music, language, poetry, literature, teams, friends, neighbourhood, family, teams, communities and nations. Most businesses are tribes of tribes. Niche markets and tribalism. Tribal leadership – leading thousands of people, motivation, inspired workers, higher productivity, people movements. Clients and customer segmentation. Political tribes, campaigns and protest groups, activists. Conference keynote speaker and Futurist Dr Patrick Dixon