causes and symptoms of stomach or peptic ulcer, Gastric Ulcer in Hindi, Ayurvedic Nuskhe, Health Tips by Divyarishi
Many of these causes have an individual page dedicated to them. Please follow the links for more information.
• Hashimoto's Thyroid Disease
• Low stomach acid
• Food Sensitivities or Allergies
• Gluten Intolerance
• Brain degeneration
• Rapid weight loss
• Lack of exercise
• Pregnancy (due to excess hormones)
• Estrogen intake and birth control pills(estrogen increases the concentration of cholesterol in the bile)
• Anabolic steriods, especially those that convert to estrogens and especially oral ones
• Chronic Heartburn
• Frequent use of Antacids and PPIs
• Atkin's Diet
• Over age 40 and increase in risk as one ages
• Female especially those who have had children
• Ethnicity (Pima Indians and Mexican-Americans)
• High triglycerides, high LDL cholesterol, decreased HDL cholesterol,
• Alcohol intake
• Family history of gallbladder disease (Heredity)
• Cholesterol-lowering drugs, immunosuppressive drugs
• Antidepressants which slow down gallbladder contractions
• Insulin Resistance
• Diseases such as chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Chron's disease (ulcerative colitis is contraversial) Hemolytic anemias, PCOS
• Very Low Calorie Diets
• Diet high in saturated fats
• Diet high in refined foods and sugars
• Diet low in fiber (which is what the refined diets are) and not enough vegetables
• Non-fat diets
• Low-fat diets
this video describe as how aspirin, ibuprofen( NSAIDs ) can cause peptic ulcer...
Michael Davis, MD, pediatrician, discusses Helicobacter pylori infection and stomach ulcers in children.
Ulcer at Work is an artistically made educational video with superb Film Noir style moviemaking. Steve Hall, an ambitious executive, notices a pain in his side, but doesn’t let it deter him from showing up his coworkers and stressing out over problems at home. In the end, an animated scene reveals that Steve has developed a duodenal ulcer. After Steve passes out from the pain, his is forced to see the doctor, who diagnoses the ulcer. He warns Steve that ulcers come from “the wrong kind of feelings.” When Steve is with his family, it is easy to see where some of these feelings come from. Steve’s family “doesn’t exactly hate him,” but they are only interested in the fact that he brings home a paycheck and presents. His kids are greedy little brats and his wife is a nagging compulsive shopper. After Steve has another “episode” at home, the doctor pays a house call. He blames Steve’s wife for her role in his ulcer and warns her that if Steve were dead or unable to work, her status as a poor widow would not be very pleasant. This film effectively teaches about Ulcers and stress, as well as providing wonderfully visually engaging entertainment.
there-a-cure-for-ulcerative-colitis Are you restricting your diet from spicy foods and alcohol and blaming stress or bad genes for the constant burning sensations?
Young people with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis have shown dramatic improvements in health and increased remission rates under an innovative new program called ImproveCareNow. Find out more at *******www.ImproveCareNow****.
Blog: *******www.LaneVids**** (GO THERE!)
Main YouTube: *******YouTube****/LaneVid (SUBSCRIBE!!)
Vlog YouTube: *******YouTube****/L4anyrat (SUBSCRIBE!!)
LIVE SHOW: *******LaneVids****/Live (THURS. 8pm CT!!)
Twitter: *******twitter****/Lanevids (FOLLOW ME!)
DailyBooth: *******DailyBooth****/LaneVids (FOLLOW ME!)
Today a STORM came through Lafayette! Then I have a big ulcer in my mouth because I kept accidentally biting my lip, so I put some Baking Soda on it to try to help it heal. Then I got starting responding to YouTube comments. Distributed by Tubemogul.
*******www.nucleusinc****/medical-animation This 3D medical animation shows an upper GI (gastrointestinal) endoscopy procedure to diagnose the presence of helicobacter pylori causing a stomach (gastric) ulcer. The animation also includes the treatment of a bleeding ulcer using endoscopic tools.
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
A diabetic foot ulcer is an open sore or wound that most com- monly occurs on the bottom of the foot in approximately 15 percent of patients with diabetes. Of those who develop a foot ulcer, six percent will be hospitalized due to infection or other ulcer-related complication.
Diabetes is the leading cause of nontraumatic lower extremity amputations in the United States, and approximately 14 to 24 percent of patients with diabetes who develop a foot ulcer have an amputation. Research, however, has shown that the development of a foot ulcer is preventable.
Who Can Get a Diabetic Foot Ulcer?
Anyone who has diabetes can develop a foot ulcer. Native Americans, African Americans, Hispanics and older men are more likely to develop ulcers. People who use insulin are at a higher risk of developing a foot ulcer, as are patients with diabetes-related kidney, eye, and heart disease. Being overweight and using alcohol and tobacco also play a role in the development of foot ulcers.
Visit our website: *******www.flfootandankle****
This video is on Ulcer causes and treatments.
Visit www.pharmacygraduates**** for more
----Ulcerative Colitis Crohn's Natural Alternative Treatment. Some of the drugs conventionally used to treat Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis are currently under review by the FDA for suspected risk of heart attacks !!! ...I Will Take You By the Hand and Show You the Exact Steps of the Healing Process. It Will Be Precise, Controlled, Simple and It Will Leave You with Zero Questions. I promise.
Ulcerative, Colitis, Crohn's, Natural, Alternative, Treatment, Ada Nowak, crohns disease, ulcerative colitis symptoms, crohns disease symptoms, crohns and colitis, symptoms of crohns, crohns disease treatment, treatment for crohns, treatment of crohns
Foot Ulcer - NYC Podiatry Manhattan and White Plains, NY
Dr. Donna M. Hartmann discusses the symptoms, causes and treatments for Foot Ulcers. *******www.adlerfootcare****
Ulcers are skin wounds that are slow to heal. In the foot, as prominent metatarsal heads on the plantar (bottom of the foot) are subjected to increased pressure, the skin begins to become callused. When subjected to shearing forces, there is a separation between the layers on this callused skin, which fills with fluid and becomes contaminated and infected. The result is a foot ulcer.
Ulcers are classified in four stages, according to how deeply they penetrate the layers of skin they have broken through.
The four stages of ulcers are:
• Stage 1—Characterized by reddening wounds over bony areas. The redness on the skin does not go away when pressure is relieved.
• Stage 2—Characterized by blisters, peeling, or cracked skin. There is a partial thickness skin loss involving the top two layers of the skin.
• Stage 3—Characterized by broken skin and sometimes bloody drainage. There is a full thickness skin loss involving subcutaneous tissue (the tissue between the skin and the muscle.)
• Stage 4—Characterized by breaks in the skin involving skin, muscle, tendon, and bone and are often associated with a bone infection (osteomyelitis).
The are also four major cause of foot ulcers:
• Neuropathic—Related to the nerves and characterized by a loss of sensation in the feet.
• Arterial—Related to poor blood circulation to the lower extremity. This type of ulcer can be very painful and is usually found on the tips of toes, lower legs, ankle, heel, and top of the foot. It can very easily become infected.
• Venous—Related to compromised veins. These ulcers are often seen around the inside of the ankle and are slow to heal.
• Decubitus—Derived from excessive and prolonged pressure on one area of the foot. The most common type of decubitus ulcer of the feet is bed sores on the backs of the heels of people confined to bed for long periods of time.
Foot ulcers are a common problem for diabetics. Contact casts are sometimes applied to the diabetic foot to relieve the bony prominent areas of pressure, allowing ulcers to heal.
Visit our website: *******www.adlerfootcare****
Accutane, the prescription acne medication used by millions of Americans, has in recent years been linked to the development of a number of different painful medical conditions.
Ulcerative colitis, one of the most common medical consequences of Accutane use, can be particularly painful, causing severe intestinal distress and even potentially leading to colorectal cancer.
For this reason, it is important that all current and former Accutane users be aware of the common signs and symptoms of ulcerative colitis in order to be able to recognize this condition should it develop. To learn more about these common symptoms, please visit :
*******www.thebesttreatmentfor****/stomach-ulcers/ We show you where you can find the best treatment for stomach ulcers. If you have been diagnosed with a stomach ulcer, or are finding that you have stomach pains, you'll get the best information here