Champion Media is a young broadcast public relations / media production shop based in Santa Monica, California. We haven’t been around that long, but that doesn’t mean we lack the know-how. Established and cool brands like Frito-Lay, Gap, IKEA, Guitar Hero, Mattel, A|X, Levi’s and Victoria’s Secret already count on our expertise to support their marketing and messaging. That’s because our core team of pros has more than 30 years combined experience in the entertainment, news, sports and advertising industries, not to mention a couple National Emmy Awards.
We offer conventional B-Roll packages, behind-the-scenes extras, satellite media tours, webcasts, event production and broadcast, and brand strategy. But we also go well beyond the traditional to help you create impressive new ways to develop or position a brand, product or event, create new content for the web or mobile technology, and reach a whole new batch of consumers, starting with:
* Viral Videos: creation, production and seeding on hundreds of social media sites
* Webisodes: creation, production and uploading of weekly or monthly content
* Branded or Bookmarked Content or Micro-Sites
* Custom Web-Site Design and Production
We offer a variety of options depending on your budget, timeframe and results desired, including:
* Personalized pitching to television markets selected by you or your agency, including national news, business, entertainment, sports, automotive and Hispanic media outlets
* Hand-delivery, satellite feed or online distribution
* Comprehensive monitoring, tracking and reporting with no inflated or duplicated results
* Online/fax notification to thousands of other local, national and web-based media outlets
* Realistic audience expectations ahead of time
If our team might be able to help in any of your upcoming events or campaigns, just let me know. In the meantime, here is the link to our webpage where you can view examples of our latest projects.
TV’s Toughest Reality Series Hits Virgin 1, Sundays 11pm
The reality series which unleashed a new generation of UFC champions returns, but this time nations collide as the best 16 unsigned mixed martial artists in Great Britain go to war with the 16 best undiscovered American talents.
The fighters will live together and fight each other in an elimination tournament where one welterweight and one lightweight will be crowned the newest “Ultimate Fighter” and win a six-figure contract with the UFC.
Team UK will be coached by Britain’s leading UFC fighter and the winner of TUF Season 3, Michael ‘the Count’ Bisping. Dan Henderson, two-time Olympian and MMA legend, will lead the Americans into battle.
Bisping said: “The Americans look down on British MMA a little bit, but I’ve got a team that can potentially go in there and win the whole thing.”
Henderson said: “I represented my country twice in the Olympics and will be honoured to lead them to victory in The Ultimate Fighter.”
The Ultimate Fighter: Team USA v Team UK hits the airwaves every Sunday at 11pm on Virgin 1 and replays on Setanta Sports every Wednesday at 10pm.
Uploaded for UFC
*******suprememastertv****/ - Energy efficiency is responsible for a 50% reduction in energy usage in US since 1970., Ultimate Fighting Champion Is Also A Hardcore Vegan, BRIGG RIVER RESCUE, Deutsche bank, Brandix support water project, World Bank Provides $28 Million More For Agriculture Sector Development In Afghanistan, Episode 668, Air date: 13 July 2008