• A requester -- be it the user himself in a self-service request or the user's manager -- may not know exactly what roles, groups or attributes are needed to grant a recipient some required privileges.
• However, requesters often know someone else who already has the required privileges. A model-after user interface allows a requester to compare the profile attributes and entitlements of the recipient with a model user and request just those items whose descriptions appear relevant to the task at hand.
• A requester can assign a subset of a model user's rights to a recipient.
• Access controls limit what recipients and model user a given requester can access.
• Requests formulated in this way are user friendly -- the requester already knows who has the required entitlements, just not what they are called.
• Selecting just key entitlements eliminates the problem of propagating rights from one over-provisioned user to another.
See more at: https://hitachi-id.com/identity-manager/overview/access-requests.html
Demo of Nokia UI running on Symbian^3. Nokia media briefing, 3/10/10, San Francisco, CA
Find out how customer relationship management can be improved with Smart CRM Online from SmartCRM Small Business.
http://lamborian.ws/Windows-8/ Windows 8 and touch capability, which jumps to a primary interface with this new OS, and the interface in Windows 8
The purpose of this lesson is to help you gain familiarity with DFP’s intuitive interface. For more DFP tutorials, subscribe to our channel -https://goo.gl/sXbvLf
Take full advantage of DFP's many rich features in your pursuit to optimize your site’s ad inventory. I’m excited and I hope you are too, so let’s begin!
Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/sXbvLf
You can also visit us at:
Produce great-looking, connected documents faster than ever before using powerful editing tools presented in a streamlined user interface.
What it is
LogMeIn Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking (VPN) application.
In other words Hamachi is a program that allows you to arrange multiple computers into their own secure network just as if they were connected by a physical network cable.
Hamachi is fast, secure and simple. Its core version is also free.
What's in it for me?
Hamachi gives you LAN over the Internet.
Virtually any application that works over local/home networks can also be used over Hamachi networks.
Think - Windows File Sharing, iTunes, Remote Desktop, Remote Assistance or even gaming - all fully encrypted, authenticated and peer-to-peer.
Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking application with an open security architecture and NAT-to-NAT traversal capabilities.
Hamachi is the first application to mix seemingly unrelated networking technologies in one powerful package to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. More ...
Hamachi is secure. All Hamachi communications are encrypted and authenticated with industry-standard algorithms and protocols. Nobody will be able to see what two Hamachi peers are talking about. Not even us.
However what is equally important - Hamachi security architecture is completely open meaning that its detailed description is available to anyone interested for review and validation. More ...
Ease of Use
Great effort went into designing and polishing the Hamachi user interface. The result is sleek, simple and intuitive; yet still very functional. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
Hamachi software contains no spyware, bannerware or any other -ware unrelated to its purpose. And it never will.
The reactable, is a state-of-the-art multi-user electro-acoustic music instrument with a tabletop tangible user interface.
WindowBlinds is a program that enables users to customize the look and feel of the graphical user interface of Microsoft Windows. By applying "skins", WindowBlinds can change title bars, borders, push buttons, scroll bars, the taskbar, the Start menu and virtually every element of the Windows environment.
WindowBlinds 5.5 is a major update in that it is the first program to allow users to change the look and feel of Windows Vista.
Here are the steps:
1. Click Start > Run > Type gpedit.msc
2. Click User Configuration > Windows Setting > Internet Explorer Maintenance > Browser User Interface
3. Double click on Browser Title
4. Click on Customize Title Bars
5. Change the text to what whatever you want
6. Click on Ok
Watch the video!!!